CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Difficulty with Difficulty

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:20 pm

Since yall are so sensitive, and can't handle intense conversation about role playing... I will keep my opinions to myself.

View user profile

52 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:20 pm

#enjoyed

View user profile

53 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:21 pm

Cambria wrote:Since yall are so sensitive, and can't handle intense conversation about role playing... I will keep my opinions to myself.



Sad Sad Sad Sad

View user profile

54 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:56 pm

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:Since yall are so sensitive, and can't handle intense conversation about role playing... I will keep my opinions to myself.



Sad Sad Sad Sad

I would say that crying is all yall ever do... but i might be called a bully for that.

View user profile

55 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:07 pm

Your such a terror Cami. Did Lem raise you to be such a bully? Look Tony I am sorry for her rant and my bitching (if I did any). But I am from another type of game, with a different set of people. I got mages in my game who even with 3hp are like I try to stab him with my dagger with a to hit of 20. They still try even if they get knocked out. But you have to a right to play your guy as you see fit. Dont give in to her bully tactics (LOL). We will just have to adjust accordingly it how we do it. And if she keeps picking on you let Moose know he will her wagon.

View user profile

56 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:20 pm

Omg. I am so done with all of yall.

If being honest about my opinions makes me a bully, so be it. I didn't realize that Tony, who is a grown ass man, needed all yall to rally around him and cushion his feelings. I don't think even he expects to be breastfed by yall.

Maybe if yall would spend more time fighting and less time running from every little enemy Lem puts in front of you, Tony would have a chance to shine by healing you.

I'm glad I realized yall are all some soft Nancy boys. I will change my posts to accommodate.

Omg... Yall are so strong and running away IS the brave thing to do. Mama's whittle baby boys are sooo bwave.

View user profile

57 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:58 pm

AAAwwww does she sound so cute!!! rabbit

View user profile

58 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:47 am

Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:Cyberbully........ Very Happy Very Happy

Please enjoy this eyeroll...

Tina Fey for the win!


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

59 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:52 am

Cambria wrote:Omg.  I am so done with all of yall.  

If being honest about my opinions makes me a bully, so be it. I didn't realize that Tony, who is a grown ass man, needed all yall to rally around him and cushion his feelings.  I don't think even he expects to be breastfed by yall.

Maybe if yall would spend more time fighting  and less time running from every little enemy Lem puts in front of you, Tony would have a chance to shine by healing you.

I'm glad I realized yall are all some soft Nancy boys.  I will change my posts to accommodate.

Omg...  Yall are so strong and running away IS the brave thing to do.  Mama's whittle baby boys are sooo bwave.


Umm I was just joking with you.....for a person who say she can "take it" as well as dish you are seeming a little sensitive....so un-bunch those bloomers and Lighten up ..... even for the Limited time I know this group I know what I get from each and everyone of them I know who to depend on and who not to.... I just took you rant as an opportunity to Razz you a little..... and you know what I am truly enjoying this result.....Just remember we are laughing with.......Razz Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked Shocked Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

View user profile

60 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:28 pm

The bad thing about forums is that you can't hear my sarcasm.

I am sure Lem could hear in his head how I said that.... I wasn't actually offended at being called a bully. I can take it. Believe me. In my head I was saying it in a overly exaggerated and dramatic way.

But it does annoy me that yall all just tiptoe around Tony like he is some helpless little lost puppy who needs protecting. I don't think Tony expects that, and I think it is condescending, to be honest.

Joey was like... oh I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I am just so sorry. I expect him be prostrate in front of Tony next session begging for forgiveness, because Tony is so delicate that he couldn't handle a forum discussion about healers needing to be a part of combat.

So I don't care that you call me a bully... I was being sarcastic. I just find it kind of off-putting for a bunch of people to apologize and get all protective of a grown man.

View user profile

61 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:37 pm

All this talk about taking it made me think of this classic:

View user profile

62 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:08 pm

Cambria wrote:The bad thing about forums is that you can't hear my sarcasm.

I am sure Lem could hear in his head how I said that....  I wasn't actually offended at being called a bully.  I can take it. Believe me. In my head I was saying it in a overly exaggerated and dramatic way.

But it does annoy me that yall all just tiptoe around Tony like he is some helpless little lost puppy who needs protecting.  I don't think Tony expects that, and I think it is condescending, to be honest.

Joey was like... oh I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I am just so sorry. I expect him be prostrate in front of Tony next session begging for forgiveness, because Tony is so delicate that he couldn't handle a forum discussion about healers needing to be a part of combat.  

So I don't care that you call me a bully(most Bullies Don't)..  I was being sarcastic. I just find it kind of off-putting for a bunch of people to apologize and get all protective of a grown man.  


Aside for calling you a Bully I did not Protect anyone .....but me and Lem both Agreed that you might have had sand in any uncomfortable crevice or ....well you get it ....... But I will give you a cyber Hug cause no matter what you say deep down you need it.....cheers cheers cheers



Last edited by Malevolent Moose on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

63 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:09 pm

Cambria wrote:All this talk about taking it made me think of this classic:


I didnt know you saved your audition tape thanks for sharing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user profile

64 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:15 pm

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:All this talk about taking it made me think of this classic:


I didnt know you saved your audition tape thanks for sharing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

That made me laugh so hard that I even snorted.

View user profile

65 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:19 pm

Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:All this talk about taking it made me think of this classic:


I didnt know you saved your audition tape thanks for sharing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

That made me laugh so hard that I even snorted.  

pig pig pig

View user profile

66 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:20 pm

Malevolent Moose wrote:Aside for calling you a Bully I did not Protect anyone .....but me and Lem both Agreed that you might have had sand in any uncomfortable crevice or ....well you get it ....... But I will give you a cyber Hug cause no matter what you say deep down you need it.....cheers cheers cheers

I absolutely do need a hug.... but that is beside the point.

I don't have sand in any crevices. Joey, on the other hand, might have bruises on his knees from all the groveling he was doing. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Haven't you learned yet that you can't trust anything Lem says??? He tells you all one thing and me another.

View user profile

67 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:26 pm

Some things I prefer to believe......... Shocked Shocked Shocked

View user profile

68 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:34 pm

Malevolent Moose wrote:Some things I prefer to believe......... Shocked Shocked Shocked

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Lem is telling you about me.

View user profile

69 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:03 pm

Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:Some things I prefer to believe......... Shocked Shocked Shocked

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Lem is telling you about me.

No you wouldn't. Fly can't carry tissue boxes. He tells really sad stories. The last time I felt that bad was when I was a kid and they shot old yella. Shocked affraid pale

View user profile

70 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:33 pm

Toepoker wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:Some things I prefer to believe......... Shocked Shocked Shocked

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Lem is telling you about me.

No you wouldn't.  Fly can't carry tissue boxes.  He tells really sad stories.  The last time I felt that bad was when I was a kid and they shot old yella. Shocked affraid pale

Oh, I thought the last time you felt that bad was when you were groveling to Tony.... I figured your heartfelt apologies included tears.

View user profile

71 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:50 pm

Cambria wrote:
Toepoker wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:Some things I prefer to believe......... Shocked Shocked Shocked

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Lem is telling you about me.

No you wouldn't.  Fly can't carry tissue boxes.  He tells really sad stories.  The last time I felt that bad was when I was a kid and they shot old yella. Shocked affraid pale

Oh, I thought the last time you felt that bad was when you were groveling to Tony.... I figured your heartfelt apologies included tears.


OHHHHHHHHHHH SHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!

View user profile

72 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:52 pm

Fight fight fight fight........... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user profile

73 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:02 pm

Malevolent Moose wrote:Fight fight fight fight........... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ha! Not hardly. Just friendly banter.

But, you know... I AM a cyber bully... so maybe I was a little harsh. Maybe Joey and Tony can start a support group.

View user profile

74 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:07 pm

Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:Fight fight fight fight........... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ha! Not hardly.  Just friendly banter.

But, you know... I AM a cyber bully... so maybe I was a little harsh.  Maybe Joey and Tony can start a support group.


Hope for Healers

View user profile

75 Re: Difficulty with Difficulty on Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:08 pm

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:Fight fight fight fight........... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ha! Not hardly.  Just friendly banter.

But, you know... I AM a cyber bully... so maybe I was a little harsh.  Maybe Joey and Tony can start a support group.


Hope for Healers

#HopeforHealers


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum