CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I know that not much will care, but...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: I know that not much will care, but... on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:04 pm

I had gotten to the point were I love my game but doubt it would ever come back from the grave... So I decided to actually write the story. I have been working on it (the Rune of Darkness, for those who played the second campaign I ran) for about the last 2 or 3 weeks and actually got up 6 pages (I probably could have done more but describing fights are harder than i thought. Also, I started where J.C., the main character of the story, had already transformed, so I had to back track a couple of times.) Before anyone ask, I'm basing it more from the one I had done on RPG Maker XP than the actual game. I might throw the characters that people made into the story, but it won't be the exact game that I ran. I should be done with the chapter that I'm working on soon. Anyone who wishes to read it, I'll send it to you via email.

View user profile

27 Re: I know that not much will care, but... on Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:21 am

The Lycant wrote:I had gotten to the point were I love my game but doubt it would ever come back from the grave... So I decided to actually write the story. I have been working on it (the Rune of Darkness, for those who played the second campaign I ran) for about the last 2 or 3 weeks and actually got up 6 pages (I probably could have done more but describing fights are harder than i thought. Also, I started where J.C., the main character of the story, had already transformed, so I had to back track a couple of times.) Before anyone ask, I'm basing it more from the one I had done on RPG Maker XP than the actual game. I might throw the characters that people made into the story, but it won't be the exact game that I ran. I should be done with the chapter that I'm working on soon. Anyone who wishes to read it, I'll send it to you via email.

Count me in

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

28 Re: I know that not much will care, but... on Mon May 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Why not post it on the Forum?

View user profile

29 Re: I know that not much will care, but... on Tue May 03, 2011 11:45 am

I've written a lot for it and it may be easier to read it from a word file than the forum. On top of that, its just the beginning. I haven't hit into the main core of the story. More than likely I will have an actual novel when I'm done. And if I can get Dragon to work, I will get a lot more done sooner than later.

View user profile

30 Re: I know that not much will care, but... on Fri May 13, 2011 10:01 am

The chapter I was working on is complete. Would have been done sooner, but I had a week of work nonstop (between the two jobs I had no days off. But now I seem to be on vacation again, sigh.) Currently, I'm debating on whether I should go back to some of the earlier work that I had started (for this story) or just continue writing on to the next chapter. Probably should fill in the early part of the story, so can make changes to that chapter if necessary. whoops, talking to myself on the forum...

No, seriously, what do you think I should do first?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum