CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The old College Try

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: The old College Try on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:11 pm

For hunter of Vampire? if it VTM, it defeats the purpose, i guess. The system is build around the mystery of the unknown. Do vampires exist with zombies and werewolves?

View user profile

27 Re: The old College Try on Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:19 am

Its World of Darkness. Vampire will be a little complicated until the overall system becomes familiar to all

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

28 Re: The old College Try on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:24 pm

True, tru

View user profile

29 Re: The old College Try on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:22 pm

If interest still exist in a Tuesday night game this could work.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

30 Re: The old College Try on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:04 am

Bro, you have my notes. Check out the first couple of pages and see how I set shit up for an adventure in the VTM world. It might help.

View user profile

31 Re: The old College Try on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:10 pm

I could still run this... we need to commit to a game once a week even if only for 2-4 hrs. We became a cohesive group due to roleplaying, we can't let it die.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

32 Re: The old College Try on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:39 pm

The Bubbling Dark wrote:I could still run this... we need to commit to a game once a week even if only for 2-4 hrs. We became a cohesive group due to roleplaying, we can't let it die.

i want to keep it going at all cost,im down like i said in earlier. i want to make it an all time thing.

View user profile

33 Re: The old College Try on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Its a very small world, Pat Breezie. Only you and I exist in this near vacuum we speak to each other and no one hears...

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

34 Re: The old College Try on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:50 pm

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Its a very small world, Pat Breezie. Only you and I exist in this near vacuum we speak to each other and no one hears...

ill get wack ass allan to post on here and daniel post at "random" times so i know he is keeping up.

View user profile

35 Re: The old College Try on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:30 pm

Wandering Omen wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:Its a very small world, Pat Breezie. Only you and I exist in this near vacuum we speak to each other and no one hears...

ill get wack ass allan to post on here and daniel post at "random" times so i know he is keeping up.

Wow, its the day after your post and he damn sure posted a random bit of wisdom and again e was gone with the wind.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

36 Re: The old College Try on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:36 pm

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
Wandering Omen wrote:

Wow, its the day after your post and he damn sure posted a random bit of wisdom and again e was gone with the wind.

thats your boy.

View user profile

37 Re: The old College Try on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Wandering Omen wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:
Wandering Omen wrote:

thats your boy.

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

View user profile

38 Re: The old College Try on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:44 am

ThatDamnElf wrote:
Wandering Omen wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:
Wandering Omen wrote:

thats your boy.

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"
^^ gay as hell!!!!

View user profile

39 Re: The old College Try on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:03 pm

Random, or Alan's poetry?

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

40 Re: The old College Try on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:07 pm

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Random, or Alan's poetry?

Mostly alan, but random has like brokeback mountain poetry. people say its good but you cant bring yourself to watch it.

View user profile

41 Re: The old College Try on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:39 pm

I hope we have a good time Sunday. I have to work Saturdays so my weekends are so short its discouraging. I kinda want to stay home and try to sleep... Don't disappoint guys.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

42 Re: The old College Try on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:14 pm

The Bubbling Dark wrote:I hope we have a good time Sunday. I have to work Saturdays so my weekends are so short its discouraging. I kinda want to stay home and try to sleep... Don't disappoint guys.

Stop being a fag it will be worth it even if Khourie is half asleep.

View user profile

43 Re: The old College Try on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:58 pm

my system at work blocks anything i write with a curse in it unless i spell it wrong so some of my post don go threw. i would alos post a bit more but i have nothing to say, im more of a in person kinda dude

View user profile

44 Re: The old College Try on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:17 pm

Random wrote:my system at work blocks anything i write with a curse in it unless i spell it wrong so some of my post don go threw. i would alos post a bit more but i have nothing to say, im more of a in person kinda dude

we know bro, we know. you need your gestures to make someone laugh, catch on to a comment or Super Pissed Off

View user profile

45 Re: The old College Try on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:16 pm

How likely is it for us all to get together at least once during a weeknight for like 3-4 hours of rping?

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

46 Re: The old College Try on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:32 pm

The Bubbling Dark wrote:How likely is it for us all to get together at least once during a weeknight for like 3-4 hours of rping?

When? on what day i dont have a problem, unless its not planned if its every wed im or a set day i can do it. if not i might not be as reliable.

View user profile

47 Re: The old College Try on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:56 pm

yeah it all depends on what day it is. what day and time were you thinking

View user profile

48 Re: The old College Try on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:00 pm

Haven't really given it any thought, just wanted to know if there was an interest. We'd need a place to play.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

49 Re: The old College Try on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:05 am

Tuesday nite or Wed. Im off Wed and get off of work at 7 on Tuesday.

View user profile

50 Re: The old College Try on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:25 am

Leetin McBeatin wrote:Tuesday nite or Wed. Im off Wed and get off of work at 7 on Tuesday.

I dont have the weekdays off but i get off at 7 each night and will be able to play, on a dedicated day.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum