CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roleplaying or Rollplaying

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Come on Shoo this skin is "GAY"...

View user profile

27 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:05 pm

OK, OK... Good one Leetin.

View user profile

28 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:09 pm

I am looking forward to seeing what "role" the Dragonslayers play on the surface world.

View user profile

29 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:44 pm

The roll of being happy to be back home. I'm not sure wat we talkin bout.

View user profile

30 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:37 pm

You know what Naiilo, I don't either. I don't even know why we're underground killing Drow...The last thing I remember is there was some funky fog that almost TPKed us and now we're helping Gnomes keep back an army and watching Talis get one shotted in the first round of a fight against himself... IT'S MADNESS I TELL YA, MADNESS!!!!! Twisted Evil

View user profile

31 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:46 pm

But its funny isn't it... I meant fun

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

32 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:48 pm

I'll get caught up after I finish reading the posts...I still haven't gotten past the general topic yet...

View user profile

33 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:10 pm

Yo guys Legendary has a great point. Why ARE we here? Did we get lost or something, or was it battle lust that drew us her?

I am confused

View user profile

34 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:22 pm

Lol

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

35 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:44 pm

idk what this topic is about but i like r0lepolaying instead of roll playing

View user profile

36 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:04 pm

Father Justin, a level priest helped our party and in return asked us the to stop the yellow plague that brings the dead back. We stop it temporarily but now we are making sure its permanent. Also if we dont Diachi is gonna drop dead and I will remain a human.

View user profile

37 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:09 pm

why will diachi drop dead?

View user profile

38 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:23 pm

Ha! I say we purposely fail so Shoo has to stay a human.

View user profile

39 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:24 pm

Father Justin raised him but with the stipulation that we had to complete the task within a certain amount of time.

View user profile

40 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:25 pm

i can do that to sinn. we brothers and we slay dragons together...and im going to upgrade him so he slays angels too lol

View user profile

41 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:28 pm

Thanks. At least I can count on someone. Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

42 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:29 pm

but you know after angels is gods....you think you can handle that? lol

View user profile

43 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:31 pm

Hell No! I didnt say you could count on me.

View user profile

44 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:33 pm

you will submit....you and i will slay everything that stands in our path....and heres an idea...do you think we can do like a yahoo roleplaying session where we are all online and actually roleplay instead of rolling dice? we all do like a conference chat and roleplay that way. just an idea of course

View user profile

45 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:50 pm

I always had a problem with this style of role-playing. I think it's way to easy for the PC's and DM to go overboard with what happens.

DM: A rogue jumps out the shadows behind you and performs a backstab.

PC: Well since I heard him come out the shadows and I know he's inches from my back, I'm going to spin to my left, draw my sword from its sheath and chop his head off with my momentum from the spinning.

DM: The rogue, anticipating your actions, does a combat roll forward, not only sheathing his dagger but drawing his repeating hand cross bow. Ending the roll facing you and on one knee he fires 5 shots aimed at your head, groin, heart, 1 foot to the left of your heart, and 1 foot to the right of your heart. You know that if you try to avoid these shots by trying to move left or right or jumping up or dropping down to the floor will result in you getting shot by at least one of the arrows. You also know that if you perform any of those actions you will be shot in the head, heart, groin or any combination of them.

PC: I use my unsheathed sword as a thrown weapon and chuck it at the now almost prone rogue. I then pull out my shield and drop down toward the ground behind my shield so that the arrow aimed at my groin is deflected.

DM: You didn't have time to throw your weapon and pull out your shield and drop down to deflect the arrow. You are shot in the face, heart, groin and right shoulder as you reach back for your shield. You die before knowing if your sword stuck down your foe.

PC: Wait a minute! The rogue had enough time to do a roll, sheath his dagger, pull out a cross bow and fire 5 shots preciecly, but I didn't have time to throw my sword and pull out my shield? That's BS!

Something like that is what I see happening. Someone correct me if I'm wrong because I've always wondered how those types of role-playing sessions are governed...

View user profile

46 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:53 pm

your wrong

View user profile

47 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:04 am

Lol, I said to correct me, not just say I was wrong.... If I'm wrong then how would a session go?

View user profile

48 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:05 am

I can't really remember ever seeing something that extreme.

View user profile

49 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:07 am

it has never happened like that. i actually like how the sessions go

View user profile

50 Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:13 am

So how do they go? explain it to me. I don't know. Stop saying how they aren't like I said they were without telling me how they are. How am I supposed to learn if all you say is, you're wrong sessions don't go like that....

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum