CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 19]

376 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:25 pm

Sorry guys, I woulda liked to be there to place as Daichi but my manager's out the office for the entire week and I got to hold down the fort while he's gone. Jus to let u guys no, any new druids amongst us r gettin cased before there demise. An assassination attempt is then set into motion wit a red dot over there foreheads.lol. Nah, but if I can make it today, I'll try and attempt it because they got me workin for this whole week.

View user profile

377 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:55 pm

that is hilarious. seriously i dont think anyone makes druids anymore because of you. lol And now the fact that you just said that proves the point of you killing druids lol. You're a trip man. but good to see you working and such. since khourie got a job too when we all get paid we going to piggly wigglies Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

View user profile

378 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:18 pm

All u mo-Fo's best be inviting my to the piggly..

View user profile

379 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:22 pm

We left the fort, took you with us, got u some gear and you almost kill'd Chase. Funny stuff happens when ur not around.

Random almost convinced Lem to have yoy assassinate Chase. Lucky him

View user profile

380 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:49 am

Y would I want to assassinate chase. Chase is Lancelot's character no. Wat he did to make me want to do that.

View user profile

381 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:01 pm

He bitch slapped Sinn. In return you backstabed Chase.

View user profile

382 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:34 pm

Lmao. But I thought when sinn brought me back, he didn't come through like my monk character. I thought it was sinn's other character nail I think is his name. I'll ask.

View user profile

383 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:48 pm

The Lord Balance surveys the assemblage before him. Forty-three of the order's sixty Balance sit and await his spoken word. He observed the fresh faces of many of the newly appointed novice fresh from seminary and full of hopes and ideals. Intermingled with them are the veterans, members of the order that have seen war and bloodshed. Members that have sent men, soldiers and judicators alike to their deaths in service to JUSTICE. The task before him is such a mission. One that is likely to mean the death of many of the men and women sent to The Black Mountains. He had long since come to terms with his role as judge deciding the fates of many. He finds relief in the thought that he does it all for a greater purpose.

"Balance of the council, I bring you before me to present a challenge and to offer a solution." He watches the quiet faces for any dissent for dissent is always a danger in trying times such are to come. He sees none. "Our Judicators sent to Avernus have returned with souls and adventurers. The majority are tainted and chaotic in nature." Gasp among the assemblage bespeaks the order's ancient feud with those of a disorderly disposition. This pleases the Lord Balance. "They are demi-humnas from the eastern continent once ruled by The Four. They are lost and they are desperate as are we. They need the order to retrieve their brethren from the spirit world. We need someone other than our devoted Judicators to tackle the touchy issue of The Black Mountains." The Lord Balance allows his words a moment to sink in; he allows the Balance a moment to calculate. "Our Ritegious have the power to return their lost, the question is do we use our resources for our enemies, those of chaos, in order to move against an even greater threat?"

"Will they willingly help us, Lord Balance? Can they be trusted?" questions Balance Christian. Lord Balance spots the Balance within his usual cluster of cohorts. That one is always distrusting he will make a good Lord one day, the Lord Balance thinks.

"They will be given a choice and if they choose their companions and our quest then we know they are at the very least redeemable. We can then send a Judicator with them to direct their efforts. It will be a risky venture yet no more risky than sending a legion of our soldiers into the same fray."

"How will they feel about being used. Will the knowledge turn them against us?" Balance Christian, again.

"We will use them to do what it is they do, adventure. They will use us for supplies and eventually to get home." The Lord Balance waits for more questions or concerns but after five minutes the hall remains silent. "As is our custom, we shall put it to a vote. All for this course of action stand."

There is a shuffling of robes and the scraping of chairs. The Lord Balance surveys the assemblage before him and smiles. As he had hoped, no seat remained occupied.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

384 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:42 pm

they...are....using...us? (cries) i cant believe it...(runs away) i was lied to...(cries while sitting in the shower. water running off of him)

View user profile

385 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:12 pm

lancelot chamomile wrote:that is hilarious. seriously i dont think anyone makes druids anymore because of you. lol And now the fact that you just said that proves the point of you killing druids lol. You're a trip man. but good to see you working and such. since khourie got a job too when we all get paid we going to piggly wigglies Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

If I could come on a regular basis, I would reprise my role as a druid. Hate this job market.

View user profile

386 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:42 am

I have plenty of free time to think when riding my bike. Today I had time to think of my Name(s).

Public Name: Justicar Van Zan, Judicator of Fort Edifice

Formal Name: Justicar Van Zan, Judicator of Fort Edifice, Lyan of the 4th Hael, youngest in the House of Shazame.

The formal name will get bigger as my accomplishments grow. Figure if I survive the Black Mountains Mission as a Missionary, that campaign will be added to my ranking.

Hell? That was a worthy mission....now I need to add it to my formal name.

View user profile

387 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:59 am

honestly you go hard all the time, you are one amazing dude. Also your formal name is halarious and it gets longer we are going to have to have 15 minute chats of you just to introduce yourself. lol

View user profile

388 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:18 pm

The formal name is only used in certain situations.

Like:

When we are at parties...the herald introduces the heroes, and yes after 10 minutes they complete my name....funny.

If a higher ranking official in my order asks me to introduce my self...Sir, yes sir, my name is ............10 minutes later......Sir!

Formal introductions, it can also be used as bragging rights.

View user profile

389 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:22 pm

What do you think?

Mission accomplished in Hell (the 9).
.. Executor of justice in the 9.

These ranks will be added after the original formal name?

Maybe I can give my question campaign names....then add glorious kills like "Dragon Slayer", or more appropriately "GIANT Slayer" of the Black (Mountains that is)

View user profile

390 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Im not going to lie that sounds madd cool, i would do that too but my character is not like that. but at the end of the day no one can say you aint shyt you tittles speak who you are.

View user profile

391 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:07 pm

yep...it sounds like a egotistical guy. chase wants nothing more than to get home and have fun like the old days. and jayden just wants to be back in his normal body. what do you guys think of chase so far. i know a couple people dont like him because of is views on authority. the only people he really listens to are the people who he knows can kick his ass. and not only kiss his ass but if he wanted to sneak up on them later for payback would wake up and kick his ass some more. van zan is the perfect example. chase will always listen to van zan because he will kick his ass and kill him if he tried anything like that. wee man on the other hand doesn't have that same shock value here. its hard to respect someone who is smaller than you. and is always trying to tell you what to do. ALL THE TIME! i would rather see you more as a travelling buddy and companion than a leader. Dou you get your rocks off trying to tell me what to do and then watch as i disobey them. i think its funny but dont get me wrong. i dont want to be leader. i just want you to stop telling me what to do all the time. only my brother had that honor. since he was the oldest he could. so please, pat, if you want to get me to do something suggest it instead of ordering it. Im sure you will get a lot farther than where we are now

View user profile

392 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:03 pm

DARNELL YOU MY DUDE, BUT IM SORRY MY CHARACTER IS A HARD ASS! i have to get things done my way and so far it works. I cant change who i am to appease you. So you have a hard time respecting people smaller than you, thats cool cause even a bug can kill you. Dont judge a book by its cover, or you will forever be trapped in ignorance. For you ignorance might be bliss.

View user profile

393 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:06 pm

Everyone hated Darius, I never apologized.

Play Chase off the way you feel he wants, let him guild you and you will Mold Chase into a solid character.

View user profile

394 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:56 pm

wat have i been missin over there. pat is a leader and darnell is the citizen from the way things r soundin. wat's goin on here.

View user profile

395 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:24 am

Chaos

View user profile

396 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:08 pm

Chaos. Interestin. I would like to no wat is causin this chaos because it is causin a conflict between allies.

View user profile

397 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:55 pm

Chaos:

With Talis, Sinn and jayden all MIA or useless drones the role of leader has been left vacant. Some believe that the position need not be filled but those people ignore the obvious, if there is no one keeping Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem moderately organized you guys just run around doing nothing. A leader makes sure that people are filling their roles, equipped and not left behind. The leader also tends to be the mouthpiece of the party... I mean let's face it, you guys don't want Random doing all the talking do you?

Naz iman(Flow Merrow) has stepped up and taken on the mantle of leader. He is stern but he is thorough and goes out of his way to make sure that the rest of the party is not only doing what they need to be but is taken care of.

Chase Shadowmourne(Lancelot) has a problem with authority figures that are either too short or can't outright kick his ass. as such he is constantly at odds with Naz who is more the military leader than the buddy flick pal.

Naz vs. Chase: When orders are given chaos ensues!

CHAOS, CHAOS!!

Calm(Mike Myers) is an elf with a chip on his shoulders and a need to fight something whenever he is not wandering around with that En Pee Crescent on his head.

Tefflyn(Phobos) is the incarnation of a string of soldiers constantly slain before their time. As such he is wary of battles when the odds are not in his favor. So when a group of cowboys approach the party Tef hides in the nearby river in the hopes that the absence of his hideous visage will help avoid a fight.

Unfortunately the unstable and comically named Calm flies into a rage at the sight of the Half-Dragon running and dives into the river behind him and begins to beat the shit out of him with Stunning Fist after Stunning Fist. As Tef floated, stunned, a viper joins the fray and begins to make short work of Calm who continues to pummel his ally until the snake keaves him in negatives and swims away.

Teffelyn vs Calm: He who fights and runs away... get's that ass Stunning Fisted!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

398 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:52 pm

lmaoooo....that was hilarious.

View user profile

399 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Grom almost booted Mike from ever playing with us. It took some convincing from mike to have our Dm relent on his decision.

Was his origional choice the smart one, or did did wisdom prevail. How will Mike play in the coming future.......Only time will tell.

View user profile

400 Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:13 pm

lancelot chamomile wrote:lmaoooo....that was hilarious.

Lem the GM: That altercation was too disruptive and wasted a lot of time that could and should have been used for the rest of the players. If I allow these elements to thrive, especially in new players, I'm asking for a sesame street ass and a half kind of game... I don't want or need that.

Lem, just Lem: That shit was hillarious. The dude kept grabbing the snake and trying to use its fangs to poison loud who was paralysed from the constant Stunning Fists. It was like it poisons you, go! I try to make it poison Lloyd. It poisons you, go! Same action! Lmao. Too funny. Way too funny.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum