CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:18 pm

Toepoker wrote:So you tell Lem your secrets about what you want to do with Moose and Joey?  I think Moose and Joey should know those secrets also.  Maybe discuss how to make some happen?  With Lem's permission of course!

Yall are delusional! I am a good girl.  The only thing I want to do with any of you is roll dice......  Rolling Eyes  Embarassed  Laughing



Last edited by Cambria on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

27 Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:19 pm

Shocked Shocked

View user profile

28 Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:34 pm

Cambria wrote:
Toepoker wrote:So you tell Lem your secrets about what you want to do with Moose and Joey?  I think Moose and Joey should know those secrets also.  Maybe discuss how to make some happen?  With Lem's permission of course!

YOU are delusional! I am a good girl. Rolling Eyes  The only thing I want to do with any of you is role dice......  Rolling Eyes  Embarassed  Laughing (Freudian Slip???)

View user profile

29 Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:41 pm

Cambria wrote:
Toepoker wrote:So you tell Lem your secrets about what you want to do with Moose and Joey?  I think Moose and Joey should know those secrets also.  Maybe discuss how to make some happen?  With Lem's permission of course!

Yall are delusional! I am a good girl.  The only thing I want to do with any of you is role dice......  Rolling Eyes  Embarassed  Laughing
. So is that what we are calling it now? Okay we "roll dice" and see really " how good "of /a girl you really are. With Lem's permission of course.

View user profile

30 Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:46 pm

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Toepoker wrote:So you tell Lem your secrets about what you want to do with Moose and Joey?  I think Moose and Joey should know those secrets also.  Maybe discuss how to make some happen?  With Lem's permission of course!

YOU are delusional! I am a good girl. Rolling Eyes   The only thing I want to do with any of you is role dice......  Rolling Eyes  Embarassed  Laughing (Freudian Slip???)

Yall... as in "you all". My country slang.

View user profile

31 Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:46 pm

Toepoker wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Toepoker wrote:So you tell Lem your secrets about what you want to do with Moose and Joey?  I think Moose and Joey should know those secrets also.  Maybe discuss how to make some happen?  With Lem's permission of course!

Yall are delusional! I am a good girl.  The only thing I want to do with any of you is role dice......  Rolling Eyes  Embarassed  Laughing
. So is that what we are calling it now?  Okay we "roll dice" and see really " how good "of /a girl you really are.  With Lem's permission of course.

HA!! I can't win with yall!!

View user profile

32 Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:57 pm

View user profile

33 Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:00 pm

Cambria wrote:
Toepoker wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Toepoker wrote:So you tell Lem your secrets about what you want to do with Moose and Joey?  I think Moose and Joey should know those secrets also.  Maybe discuss how to make some happen?  With Lem's permission of course!

Yall are delusional! I am a good girl.  The only thing I want to do with any of you is role dice......  Rolling Eyes  Embarassed  Laughing
. So is that what we are calling it now?  Okay we "roll dice" and see really " how good "of /a girl you really are.  With Lem's permission of course.

HA!!  I can't win with yall!!
now see that all depends on how good a girl you are. According to Lem you are very good at rolling dice. I just want to know how good. Plus if you really are that good then we both win. Easy as that.

View user profile

34 Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:04 pm

Toepoker wrote:now see that all depends on how good a girl you are.  According to Lem you are very good at rolling dice.  I just want to know how good.  Plus if you really are that good then we both win.  Easy as that.

I honestly don't know how good I am at it anymore. It has been so long since I rolled dice, I could be terrible now.

View user profile

35 Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:09 pm

Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Toepoker wrote:So you tell Lem your secrets about what you want to do with Moose and Joey?  I think Moose and Joey should know those secrets also.  Maybe discuss how to make some happen?  With Lem's permission of course!

YOU are delusional! I am a good girl. Rolling Eyes   The only thing I want to do with any of you is role dice......  Rolling Eyes  Embarassed  Laughing (Freudian Slip???)

Yall... as in "you all".  My country slang.

I got that.....But it was my way of saying don't add me into this craziness

View user profile

36 Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:13 pm

Cambria wrote:
Toepoker wrote:now see that all depends on how good a girl you are.  According to Lem you are very good at rolling dice.  I just want to know how good.  Plus if you really are that good then we both win.  Easy as that.

I honestly don't know how good I am at it anymore.  It has been so long since I rolled dice, I could be terrible now.


Well it wouldn't compare your skills to mine........ Cool Cool
But I sure that you would be passable...... Razz .

View user profile

37 Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:20 pm

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Toepoker wrote:now see that all depends on how good a girl you are.  According to Lem you are very good at rolling dice.  I just want to know how good.  Plus if you really are that good then we both win.  Easy as that.

I honestly don't know how good I am at it anymore.  It has been so long since I rolled dice, I could be terrible now.


Well it wouldn't  compare your skills to mine........ Cool Cool
But I sure that you would be passable...... Razz .

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum