CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Suicide Squad

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Suicide Squad on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:26 pm

Just in case yall wasn't excited enough.

View user profile

2 Re: Suicide Squad on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:14 pm

I'm not holding my breath. But I'll check it out probably.

View user profile

3 Re: Suicide Squad on Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:02 pm

Shit looked better than the Dawn of Justice trailer and don't know who half those fuckers were.  Lol, Harley and Mr. J that's all that matters.

Note: Lem wrote this, we need to stop sharing computers



Last edited by Malevolent Moose on Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

4 Re: Suicide Squad on Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:30 pm

I think this looks interested.  I don't know much about these comics, but it definitely got my attention.

I thought the Batman vs Superman looked stupid.  I absolutely cannot support freaking Ben Affleck as Batman.  Maybe he will surprise me, but I doubt it.  I did love seeing Wonder Woman in there.  She was my hero growing up.  I loved the show.

View user profile

5 Re: Suicide Squad on Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:18 pm

I thought the BvS trailer was pretty good but i enjoyed this more. I don't know most of the cast but they all seem interesting.

View user profile

6 Re: Suicide Squad on Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:25 pm

No one has provide a valid reason why Affleck shouldn't play the Bat. No one can do worse then Val Kilmer, so no issue there imo. People need to stop looking at Daredevil. That being bad had little to do with Affleck. The writing and direction were garbage.

View user profile

7 Re: Suicide Squad on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:48 pm

I have faith in Batffleck and on that note, i know im a year late but everyone needs to watch Gone Girl cuz that shit is awesome!

View user profile

8 Re: Suicide Squad on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:26 pm

Affleck Is The Same Guy In Every Movie.......He Has No Range....

View user profile

9 Re: Suicide Squad on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:22 pm

I just do not like Ben Affleck.

It kills me that he will be in Justice League.

View user profile

10 Re: Suicide Squad on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:31 pm

Cambria wrote:I just do not like Ben Affleck.

It kills me that he will be in Justice League.

Although I would usually say something here to induce one of you amusing rants , unfortunately I would have to agree , also since he is in suicide squad I fear for that as well

View user profile

11 Re: Suicide Squad on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:39 pm

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:I just do not like Ben Affleck.

It kills me that he will be in Justice League.

Although I would usually say something here to induce one of you amusing rants , unfortunately I would have to agree , also since he is in suicide squad I fear for that as well

I checked his IMDB... it has him listed in Justice League. Mad Mad Sad Sad


You won't get anymore rants. Be prepared for boring opinions from now on. Yall annoy me about it too much, so you will get the sugar coated version of me from now on. Khourie would be proud.

View user profile

12 Re: Suicide Squad on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:46 pm

Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:I just do not like Ben Affleck.

It kills me that he will be in Justice League.

Although I would usually say something here to induce one of you amusing rants , unfortunately I would have to agree , also since he is in suicide squad I fear for that as well

I checked his IMDB... it has him listed in Justice League.  Mad Mad Sad Sad


You won't get anymore rants.  Be prepared for boring opinions from now on.  Yall annoy me about it too much, so you will get the sugar coated version of me from now on.  Khourie would be proud.

I doubt that ...I don't take you as a person who wouldn't be true to herself and blast ignorance with impunity....Unless Me and Joey Broke you affraid affraid affraid....we didn't did we????Cool Cool Cool Cool

View user profile

13 Re: Suicide Squad on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:53 pm

Malevolent Moose wrote:Affleck Is The Same Guy In Every Movie.......He Has No Range....

Chris Tucker, Jim Carrey, Mel Gibson, Bruce Willis, Arnold S.

View user profile

14 Re: Suicide Squad on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:55 pm

Cambria wrote:I just do not like Ben Affleck.

It kills me that he will be in Justice League.

Seems legit. I ain't saying he the best ever, but I think he receives too much hate. But to each their own.

View user profile

15 Re: Suicide Squad on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:56 pm

The Reality Tailor wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:Affleck Is The Same Guy In Every Movie.......He Has No Range....

Chris Tucker, Jim Carrey, Mel Gibson, Bruce Willis, Arnold S.

The difference in all of those, is that they know they are like that and play into it.

I don't know if you genuinely like Ben Affleck, or you are just playing devils advocate.

View user profile

16 Re: Suicide Squad on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:59 pm

Also, if all you folks are worried about Suicide Squad/Justice League because Affleck is Batman, you have some perspective issues. If those movies tank, it will be because they are attempting to force a DCU in the EXACT image of the MCU.

View user profile

17 Re: Suicide Squad on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:00 pm

Malevolent Moose wrote:I doubt that ...I don't take you as a person who wouldn't  be true to herself and blast ignorance with impunity....Unless Me and Joey Broke you affraid affraid affraid....we didn't did we????Cool Cool Cool Cool  


You didn't break me at all. I am who I am, and I don't apologize for being blunt and honest. But I also choose my battles. I don't want every thread to end up being about you all trying to bait me, or discussing how I am "ranting" or whatever. I want to have genuinely good discussions about topics we all enjoy. But it seems like I can't be my true opinionated and bluntly honest self and that continue to happen, so I will just sugar coat things.

View user profile

18 Re: Suicide Squad on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:02 pm

The Reality Tailor wrote:Also, if all you folks are worried about Suicide Squad/Justice League because Affleck is Batman, you have some perspective issues. If those movies tank, it will be because they are attempting to force a DCU in the EXACT image of the MCU.

I do agree with that. I have just always liked Justice League, and prefer it to The Avengers. I want to see a really good Justice League movie come out, but I am afraid that my dislike for Ben Affleck will keep me from liking it. Maybe I am wrong, and he will win me over.

View user profile

19 Re: Suicide Squad on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:13 pm

Cambria wrote:
The Reality Tailor wrote:Also, if all you folks are worried about Suicide Squad/Justice League because Affleck is Batman, you have some perspective issues. If those movies tank, it will be because they are attempting to force a DCU in the EXACT image of the MCU.

I do agree with that.  I have just always liked Justice League, and prefer it to The Avengers.  I want to see a really good Justice League movie come out, but I am afraid that my dislike for Ben Affleck will keep me from liking it.  Maybe I am wrong, and he will win me over.

You must go into the movie with literally no expectations. Well any movie. Otherwise surely you will be dissapointed.

View user profile

20 Re: Suicide Squad on Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:39 am

The Reality Tailor wrote:
Cambria wrote:
The Reality Tailor wrote:Also, if all you folks are worried about Suicide Squad/Justice League because Affleck is Batman, you have some perspective issues. If those movies tank, it will be because they are attempting to force a DCU in the EXACT image of the MCU.

I do agree with that.  I have just always liked Justice League, and prefer it to The Avengers.  I want to see a really good Justice League movie come out, but I am afraid that my dislike for Ben Affleck will keep me from liking it.  Maybe I am wrong, and he will win me over.

You must go into the movie with literally no expectations. Well any movie. Otherwise surely you will be dissapointed.

I've never been a big fan of The Justice League but DC does have some good villains so here's hoping any JL movie will bring the pain with their bad guys.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum