CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why is it that.....

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Why is it that..... on Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:47 pm

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:Why don't you start a thread for once...  

I am too deep.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

That's not what I heard.......

View user profile

27 Re: Why is it that..... on Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:49 pm

Shocked Shocked

View user profile

28 Re: Why is it that..... on Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:54 pm

Malevolent Moose wrote:Shocked Shocked

Sorry. I couldn't resist.

All kidding aside. Make up some new topics. The forum is going to die if we don't come up with some new things to discuss.

View user profile

29 Re: Why is it that..... on Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:00 am

Cambria wrote:The session yall do with other people?  If so... why don't yall do a summary about your other campaign for us in the Game Updates section.  I'd be interested in seeing what it is all about.

Lem and Moose are the writers. I can barely speak English much less write it.

View user profile

30 Re: Why is it that..... on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:26 am

Toepoker wrote:
Cambria wrote:The session yall do with other people?  If so... why don't yall do a summary about your other campaign for us in the Game Updates section.  I'd be interested in seeing what it is all about.

Lem and Moose are the writers.  I can barely speak English much less write it.

Literally or figuratively?

View user profile

31 Re: Why is it that..... on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:00 pm

Yeah I can't speak a licks worth of English.  My accent makes me sound like a character in a movie. Plus I can't string two words together to form a coherent sentence.  Since Moose is black I speak to him in what we call bush language and he translates.

View user profile

32 Re: Why is it that..... on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:19 pm

Toepoker wrote:Yeah I can't speak a licks worth of English.  My accent makes me sound like a character in a movie. Plus I can't string two words together to form a coherent sentence.  Since Moose is black I speak to him in what we call bush language and he translates.

That explains a lot!!!!

:: insert racist name - shake of the fist - and a "get out of our country" for good measure ::

View user profile

33 Re: Why is it that..... on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:18 pm

I wish I could like Skype participate in a game or something.  I am so desperate to play...
I would write it but I don't want people to know how fucked up I really am as DM. I mean I do some really bad shit for no reason.

View user profile

34 Re: Why is it that..... on Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:58 pm

Really bad shit, as in what? Give me one example. You never know... we might enjoy it.

View user profile

35 Re: Why is it that..... on Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:31 pm

Cambria wrote:Really bad shit, as in what?  Give me one example.  You never know... we might enjoy it.

How about limiting your best player so he doesn't f-up your game !!!!! Neutral Neutral Neutral

View user profile

36 Re: Why is it that..... on Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:34 pm

Breaking someone's leg so he can take away a natural 18 dexterity

View user profile

37 Re: Why is it that..... on Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:37 pm

blowing up 4 Square blocks cause he was having a bad day rolling his dice and the party was getting the better of him??????

View user profile

38 Re: Why is it that..... on Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:40 pm

Hitting people with a 29 point Lightning bolt for talking to.......oh Wait that was Lem Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user profile

39 Re: Why is it that..... on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:03 pm

Ahh... so he sees himself as a player and not a master? Meaning that he sees the DM as a being a player instead of a guide? So you are basically in opposition to him, and he punishes you when you are winning?

I wish Chad was still on the forum. We could discuss how Jaime was that kind of DM.

View user profile

40 Re: Why is it that..... on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:14 pm

Cambria wrote:Ahh... so he sees himself as a player and not a master?  Meaning that he sees the DM as a being a player instead of a guide? So you are basically in opposition to him, and he punishes you when you are winning?

I wish Chad was still on the forum.  We could discuss how Jaime was that kind of DM.  

Don't get me wrong Joey is a good DM but like Every DM/GM I have every played with he has Jackass Qualities

View user profile

41 Re: Why is it that..... on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:34 pm

Malevolent Moose wrote:Don't get me wrong Joey is a good DM but like Every DM/GM I have every played with he has Jackass Qualities

I am sure he is. I have dealt with DMs that are similar. It adds extra difficulty, and can actually make the game more interested, as long as they don't take it too far. I don't think a DM should ever kill a character out of revenge or because they are advancing too quickly or whatever... but the DM is the god of the universe you are playing in. They can choose to be a helpful god or a vengeful violent god. I personally think you need a mix of both to really enjoy it.

View user profile

42 Re: Why is it that..... on Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:19 pm

Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:Don't get me wrong Joey is a good DM but like Every DM/GM I have every played with he has Jackass Qualities

I am sure he is.  I have dealt with DMs that are similar.  It adds extra difficulty, and can actually make the game more interested, as long as they don't take it too far.  I don't think a DM should ever kill a character out of revenge or because they are advancing too quickly or whatever...  but the DM is the god of the universe you are playing in. They can choose to be a helpful god or a vengeful violent god.  I personally think you need a mix of both to really enjoy it.

He Really only torments me he gives everyone else a fair shake....I don't know what I did in a past life to deserve his ire but for the love of the game I take it..... confused confused confused

View user profile

43 Re: Why is it that..... on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:36 am

Reading Moose's post bellyaching about your treatment of him has made me realize you, Toepoker, are soon to be my Moose. How fun.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

44 Re: Why is it that..... on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:38 pm

Lmao! You don't get it. So as a fellow DM I will explain it to you. Simply put you will have Moose and me at the table. You have no idea the trouble you have signed up for. Moose seems like a reasonable kind of guy and he is when things go his way. But when they don't he will manipulate everyone at the table to get what he wants. He is that good. Me I will hurt you and destroy the world just to get my point across. A bit extreme yes, but effective. That's why I break the leg. It's to get your attention. Burning the world is to get my point across. All in the name of fun! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

View user profile

45 Re: Why is it that..... on Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:13 pm

Paying the GM to kill off players doesn't actually make you a good player. It might make the GM a douche but that's pushing it. The jury is still out about what I'm ready for and what I'm not. My role is to guide you all through a tale success or failure are both partially my doing. Come, show me how great you guys are. I crave nothing less. To be able to take the kids gloves off would be liberating to say the least.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

46 Re: Why is it that..... on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:42 am

Hhmm maybe I am a douche. I am everything else in game so why not this. But tell if I go and hire the thieves guild to kill someone in the group are you going to not let it happen?

View user profile

47 Re: Why is it that..... on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:23 am

I think he would still let it happen.

View user profile

48 Re: Why is it that..... on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:26 am

so then he is a douche like me. Very Happy

View user profile

49 Re: Why is it that..... on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:35 am

He is when he is playing with a group that can handle the douchery.

View user profile

50 Re: Why is it that..... on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:07 am

All I want is a chance to play and have some fun.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum