CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Items of Note

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76 Re: Items of Note on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:39 am

So you are saying that Lem is really small?!? J/K (Shit like this will get me shot) lol

View user profile

77 Re: Items of Note on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:53 am

I don't know about Lem... I was going to give a general opinion based on my experience.

I would say that you weren't raised on lies. But I have seen a black guy with an average one... which is like seeing a fish walk on land. I was so confused.

View user profile

78 Re: Items of Note on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:02 pm

LMAO! Lies!! then.

View user profile

79 Re: Items of Note on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:12 pm

Cambria wrote:
Toepoker wrote:In case you haven't seen me and I know you have Lem is black.  I lost by default on that one.  Unless we were brought up with Lies!  Shocked

I was going to weigh in on this, but I thought I might be giving too much information!  ha!

lol, sluts! All of you are sluts!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

80 Re: Items of Note on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:18 pm

Toepoker wrote:Rob would never leave free loot lying around!  Unless it is in his pockets.  I just want to know if we do make it to a treasure room and loot it how many of our players are going to stay and how many are going to retire early. lol.  Besides I can't leave with out locking the doors back up.  Momma didn't raise me in no barn.

He claims to be leaving but from what I've seen and heard I'm sure you're right. Who could pass up a room full of loot?

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

81 Re: Items of Note on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:19 pm

The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Toepoker wrote:In case you haven't seen me and I know you have Lem is black.  I lost by default on that one.  Unless we were brought up with Lies!  Shocked

I was going to weigh in on this, but I thought I might be giving too much information!  ha!

lol, sluts!  All of you are sluts!

I am not!!! I am a good girl.

View user profile

82 Re: Items of Note on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:24 pm

Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:

lol, sluts!  All of you are sluts!

I am not!!!  I am a good girl.  

I've been dying to find out what you consider a 'good girl'.  I here that in WV 'good girl' is a naughty euphemism.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

83 Re: Items of Note on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:25 pm

In west virginia a good girl only messes with 3rd cousins and further. jocolor lol! jocolor

View user profile

84 Re: Items of Note on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:32 pm

The Reality Tailor wrote:In west virginia a good girl only messes with 3rd cousins and further. jocolor lol! jocolor

Oh shit... affraid

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

85 Re: Items of Note on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:44 pm

I don't sleep around, drink, smoke or do drugs. I may be a freak, but I am a freak with one person.

I am going to ignore Reality Taylor's comment, because he would throw a temper tantrum if I responded the way that I want to.

RANT!

View user profile

86 Re: Items of Note on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:49 pm

Cambria wrote:I don't sleep around, drink, smoke or do drugs. I may be a freak, but I am a freak with one person.  

I am going to ignore Reality Taylor's comment, because he would throw a temper tantrum if I responded the way that I want to.

RANT!

Reality Taylor... I like that Lol. Long as I ain't related to Taylor Swift, I won't flip no tables.

View user profile

87 Re: Items of Note on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:53 pm

HEY!!! I am easy! Not a SLUT! they are two different things!

View user profile

88 Re: Items of Note on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:56 pm

Lem is just slut shaming us. He wants to live through us, because he has been with Laura so long.

View user profile

89 Re: Items of Note on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:59 pm

When the whip cracks he responds. Good boy.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum