CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Items of Note

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26 Re: Items of Note on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:50 pm

I don't know what level you guys are, but I was a higher level before I was able to upgrade my weapon that much. I think we ran into a really awesome smith and Khourie, Lem, and I upgraded our weapons. I think that is the same one that Dino got killed trying to steal his father's sword from, or something like that.... My memory isn't too strong on what happened to him.

View user profile

27 Re: Items of Note on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:53 pm

Cambria wrote:I don't know what level you guys are, but I was a higher level before I was able to upgrade my weapon that much.  I think we ran into a really awesome smith and Khourie, Lem, and I upgraded our weapons.  I think that is the same one that Dino got killed trying to steal his father's sword from, or something like that....  My memory isn't too strong on what happened to him.

What do you consider a high level ?

View user profile

28 Re: Items of Note on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:07 pm

I believe I was a level 11 or 12 or maybe higher by the time I stopped playing that character.  I don't actually remember.

I don't know what a "high" level would be.... but I think the last time I heard about yalls levels you were at 4s or 5s.  That is why I said "higher level".

View user profile

29 Re: Items of Note on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:31 pm

Cambria wrote:I believe I was a level 11 or 12 or maybe higher by the time I stopped playing that character.  I don't actually remember.

I don't know what a "high" level would be.... but I think the last time I heard about yalls levels you were at 4s or 5s.  That is why I said "higher level".

Only asking cause I have met some people that thought 5 was a high level.
But some DM's and/or GM's That I know feel giving a +1 sword to a 4-5 level character is like giving them a Holy artifact......I wont mention any names
Wink

View user profile

30 Re: Items of Note on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:37 pm

I remember Lyra being level 13/13 or some such unfair nonsense.

As far as bonuses on weapons, the party level has just begun to reach 3. just because you scabbed your way to level four five sessions ago doesn't mean the world was ready for your shady ass running around with +3 weapons and such.

Just saying study


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

31 Re: Items of Note on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:47 pm

I am pretty sure that my Rogue level was higher than my Wizard level. I was higher than everyone, because Jimmy bribed me to join your group by saying I could keep Lyrah as my character, and I had been playing her for like 2 years by then. My high levels saved our asses a few times.

Lem is pretty level and loot stingy. I think it has been so long since he has been able to PLAY a continuous campaign that he has become a bitter DM.

Your weapons should be consistent with your level, though.

View user profile

32 Re: Items of Note on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:48 pm

The Serpent wrote:I remember Lyra being level 13/13 or some such unfair nonsense.

As far as bonuses on weapons, the party level has just begun to reach 3.  just because you scabbed your way to level four five sessions ago doesn't mean the world was ready for your shady ass running around with +3 weapons and such.

Just saying study


I earned every EXP Point..... Don't Hate

View user profile

33 Re: Items of Note on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:50 pm

Cambria wrote:I am pretty sure that my Rogue level was higher than my Wizard level.  I was higher than everyone, because Jimmy bribed me to join your group by saying I could keep Lyrah as my character, and I had been playing her for like 2 years by then.  My high levels saved our asses a few times.

Lem is pretty level and loot stingy.  I think it has been so long since he has been able to PLAY a continuous campaign that he has become a bitter DM.

Your weapons should be consistent with your level, though.




Truth

View user profile

34 Re: Items of Note on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:51 pm

Cambria wrote:I am pretty sure that my Rogue level was higher than my Wizard level.  I was higher than everyone, because Jimmy bribed me to join your group by saying I could keep Lyrah as my character, and I had been playing her for like 2 years by then.  My high levels saved our asses a few times.

Lem is pretty level and loot stingy.  I think it has been so long since he has been able to PLAY a continuous campaign that he has become a bitter DM.

Your weapons should be consistent with your level, though.


I am not loot stingy, players just want the hotness early but they cant defeat a Bullywug scouting party without losing 50% of the party. Stingy? I'm happy to give good loot if players were willing to earn it and scabs weren't lurking to snatch and keep for themselves.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

35 Re: Items of Note on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:51 pm

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:I am pretty sure that my Rogue level was higher than my Wizard level.  I was higher than everyone, because Jimmy bribed me to join your group by saying I could keep Lyrah as my character, and I had been playing her for like 2 years by then.  My high levels saved our asses a few times.

Lem is pretty level and loot stingy.  I think it has been so long since he has been able to PLAY a continuous campaign that he has become a bitter DM.

Your weapons should be consistent with your level, though.




Truth

Truth


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

36 Re: Items of Note on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:02 pm

The Serpent wrote:I am not loot stingy, players just want the hotness early but they cant defeat a Bullywug scouting party without losing 50% of the party.  Stingy?  I'm happy to give good loot if players were willing to earn it and scabs weren't lurking to snatch and keep for themselves.


I absolutely agree with this. We always got good loot, because we worked damn hard to get it. Lots of role playing, not just roll playing. We also went head in to combat. With the exception of a few that hid in stairwells... we never backed down from a fight unless it seemed strategic.

View user profile

37 Re: Items of Note on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:04 pm

Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:I am not loot stingy, players just want the hotness early but they cant defeat a Bullywug scouting party without losing 50% of the party.  Stingy?  I'm happy to give good loot if players were willing to earn it and scabs weren't lurking to snatch and keep for themselves.


I absolutely agree with this.  We always got good loot, because we worked damn hard to get it.  Lots of role playing, not just roll playing.  We also went head in to combat.  With the exception of a few that hid in stairwells... we never backed down from a fight unless it seemed strategic.

Agreed, not loot stingy at all


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

38 Re: Items of Note on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Mjolnir PLZ

View user profile

39 Re: Items of Note on Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:24 pm

Ring of Dimension Door
...
Eisen-Schlussel
...
Wand of Levitation

all treasure found so far and you guys haven't really tried to loot a trove yet.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

40 Re: Items of Note on Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:37 pm

Now that Darnel(Crixis Kensington III) knows the location of a few of The World Tree's many treasure troves the chance of people coming across items they want is far higher than it has been in any of my other campaigns. Are there any items that you guys want me to throw in? The time to speak up is now.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

41 Re: Items of Note on Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:04 pm

The Serpent wrote:Now that Darnel(Crixis Kensington III) knows the location of a few of The World Tree's many treasure troves the chance of people coming across items they want is far higher than it has been in any of my other campaigns.  Are there any items that you guys want me to throw in?  The time to speak up is now.

Amulet that removes the number of spells per day limit.
A spell book that lets me cast whatever spell is in there without casting ahead.

You know, just your basic game breaking items.

In my defense, you said ask.

View user profile

42 Re: Items of Note on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:38 pm

The Reality Tailor wrote:
The Serpent wrote:Now that Darnel(Crixis Kensington III) knows the location of a few of The World Tree's many treasure troves the chance of people coming across items they want is far higher than it has been in any of my other campaigns.  Are there any items that you guys want me to throw in?  The time to speak up is now.

Amulet that removes the number of spells per day limit.
A spell book that lets me cast whatever spell is in there without casting ahead.

You know, just your basic game breaking items.

In my defense, you said ask.

Not mad at you but in this system and this game broken has no place at the table. That said I can see what kind of items interest you, hopefully there is something similar.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

43 Re: Items of Note on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:44 pm

The Serpent wrote:
The Reality Tailor wrote:
The Serpent wrote:Now that Darnel(Crixis Kensington III) knows the location of a few of The World Tree's many treasure troves the chance of people coming across items they want is far higher than it has been in any of my other campaigns.  Are there any items that you guys want me to throw in?  The time to speak up is now.

Amulet that removes the number of spells per day limit.
A spell book that lets me cast whatever spell is in there without casting ahead.

You know, just your basic game breaking items.

In my defense, you said ask.

Not mad at you but in this system and this game broken has no place at the table.  That said I can see what kind of items interest you, hopefully there is something similar.

You suffer from genius. I'm sure you'll think of something along these lines that don't break the game.
I'll also put more thought into when my brain resembles a brain, and not slushee.
I just don't want to answer with your standard ring of intellect or boots of dexterity. Blah. Boring.

View user profile

44 Re: Items of Note on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:58 pm

I wouldn't want you to. you can look online for generic things out of the myriad of books or you can attempt to make something up. We have a little bit of time since the next game will likely be July 18th so take a swing.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

45 Re: Items of Note on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:10 am

I want a Rod of erotic pleasures! I can do seriously evil stuff with that.

View user profile

46 Re: Items of Note on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:51 am

Toepoker wrote:I want a Rod of erotic pleasures!  I can do seriously evil stuff with that.

You should already have one of those. It comes standard with any male character. Maybe yours is just defective. So sorry to hear that.

Laughing

View user profile

47 Re: Items of Note on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:09 pm

[quote="Cambria"]
Toepoker wrote:
You should already have one of those.  It comes standard with any male character.  Maybe yours is just defective.  So sorry to hear that.

Laughing
Hhhmmm shots all the way from left field. Well my rod is not defective, but I will take the hit since you are not ready to take the hits that I can give. But its nice to see that you are thinking about me and my rod since you took the time to bring it up. But again I will play nice since Lem sanctioned me. I was referring to an in game magic item which would have been fun to use on a PC or two in game. Courage is but an orgasm away from success in a fight.

View user profile

48 Re: Items of Note on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:18 pm

Toepoker wrote:Hhhmmm shots all the way from left field. Well my rod is not defective, but I will take the hit since you are not ready to take the hits that I can give.  But its nice to see that you are thinking about me and my rod since you took the time to bring it up.  But again I will play nice since Lem sanctioned me.  I was referring to an in game magic item which would have been fun to use on a PC or two in game.  Courage is but an orgasm away from success in a fight.


You never have to play nice. I appreciate Lem, but I don't need you to be sanctioned on my account. I can take the hits, and give them back. There are only a few subjects that make me uncomfortable, and I'd express that, if you crossed any of those lines.

I was only speaking of in game matters.... which is why I said "It comes standard with any male character." "Character" being the operative word.

Does seem like I hit a sore spot, though... affraid


View user profile

49 Re: Items of Note on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:34 pm

Hey can we keep all talk of Rods of Pleasure and Pits of Holding to ourselves? It's too early...

View user profile

50 Re: Items of Note on Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:44 pm

[quote="Cambria"]
Toepoker wrote:

Does seem like I hit a sore spot, though...  affraid

it's only sore after a good day of raping and pillaging. pirat Which do you prefer the raping or the pillaging? Also your wrong if you sat at some of our games you would know that it's not standard equipment the way some of them play. I thought you read the forums? But I have to go for now it's lunch time unless you have something better for me? cyclops

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum