CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Experiences in Roleplaying

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101 Re: Experiences in Roleplaying on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:23 pm

The Reality Tailor wrote:
Racheal wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
Racheal wrote:
Leetin McBeatin wrote:You can do a Circle jerk campaign for Ravenloft.

just no, no circle jerking.....im a girl i don't have the right tools to join

A girl could easily find a place in a circle jerk.  Sex should not hinder anyone from joining a good game.

Lem how is it that chad got what i was saying and you didn't? I was making fun of it ....way over your head....
I'll be you a wig to cover up that bald spot on the way home. Cuz what Lem said went over your head.

no i got it...it just happened about three mins after i posted, in my defense non profit accounting work has so fried my brain. April 5th needs to hurry so i can graduate and be done with this shit!

View user profile

102 Re: Experiences in Roleplaying on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:27 pm

Racheal wrote:
The Reality Tailor wrote:
Racheal wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
Racheal wrote:
Leetin McBeatin wrote:You can do a Circle jerk campaign for Ravenloft.

just no, no circle jerking.....im a girl i don't have the right tools to join

A girl could easily find a place in a circle jerk.  Sex should not hinder anyone from joining a good game.

Lem how is it that chad got what i was saying and you didn't? I was making fun of it ....way over your head....
I'll be you a wig to cover up that bald spot on the way home. Cuz what Lem said went over your head.

no i got it...it just happened about three mins after i posted, in my defense non profit accounting work has so fried my brain. April 5th needs to hurry so i can graduate and be done with this shit!

What's the difference between nonprofit and for profit accounting?


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

103 Re: Experiences in Roleplaying on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:44 pm

The Serpent wrote:
Racheal wrote:
The Reality Tailor wrote:
Racheal wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
Racheal wrote:
Leetin McBeatin wrote:You can do a Circle jerk campaign for Ravenloft.

just no, no circle jerking.....im a girl i don't have the right tools to join

A girl could easily find a place in a circle jerk.  Sex should not hinder anyone from joining a good game.

Lem how is it that chad got what i was saying and you didn't? I was making fun of it ....way over your head....
I'll be you a wig to cover up that bald spot on the way home. Cuz what Lem said went over your head.

no i got it...it just happened about three mins after i posted, in my defense non profit accounting work has so fried my brain. April 5th needs to hurry so i can graduate and be done with this shit!

What's the difference between nonprofit and for profit accounting?


Non-profit accounting has more regulations, requires many more worksheets, and is just completely different.

in non-profit accounting you generally have such things fiduciary net position for pension trust fund that has to be completed per gasb regulations every quarter.

For-profit is easy so long as you know how to take journal entries and convert them into a trial balance, a balance sheet, and a statement of revenue. In for profit accounting the gasb only requires that three sheets be reported. The journal entries, the balance sheet, and the statement of revenue. In non-profit organizations you have like 6 more sheets that are required every quarter because you have to prove that your income equals your expenses. If they ketch you pocketing any money that you receive instead of it going back into your business then there are many and varied consequences starting at being fined for the amount you pocketed plus up to 40% interest and ending in jail time.



Last edited by Racheal on Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

104 Re: Experiences in Roleplaying on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:48 pm

Racheal wrote:
The Serpent wrote:

What's the difference between nonprofit and for profit accounting?


Non-profit accounting has more regulations, requires many more worksheets, and is just completely different.

in non-profit accounting you generally have such things fiduciary net position for pension trust fund that has to be completed per gaap regulations every quarter.

For-profit is easy so long as you know how to take journal entries and convert them into a trial balance, a balance sheet, and a statement of revenue. In for profit accounting the gaap only requires that three sheets be reported. The journal entries, the balance sheet, and the statement of revenue. In non-profit organizations you have like 6 more sheets that are required every quarter because you have to prove that your income equals your expenses. If they ketch you pocketing any money that you receive instead of it going back into your business then there are many and varied consequences starting at being fined for the amount you pocketed plus up to 40% interest and ending in jail time.

Thanks, I wondered. I knew about all of the non-profit bookkeeping but I didn't realize for-profit was so much easier.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

105 Re: Experiences in Roleplaying on Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:16 pm

The Serpent wrote:
Racheal wrote:
The Serpent wrote:

What's the difference between nonprofit and for profit accounting?


Non-profit accounting has more regulations, requires many more worksheets, and is just completely different.

in non-profit accounting you generally have such things fiduciary net position for pension trust fund that has to be completed per gaap regulations every quarter.

For-profit is easy so long as you know how to take journal entries and convert them into a trial balance, a balance sheet, and a statement of revenue. In for profit accounting the gaap only requires that three sheets be reported. The journal entries, the balance sheet, and the statement of revenue. In non-profit organizations you have like 6 more sheets that are required every quarter because you have to prove that your income equals your expenses. If they ketch you pocketing any money that you receive instead of it going back into your business then there are many and varied consequences starting at being fined for the amount you pocketed plus up to 40% interest and ending in jail time.

Thanks, I wondered.  I knew about all of the non-profit bookkeeping but I didn't realize for-profit was so much easier.

if i have it my way, after april 3rd i will never touch non-profit and or governmental accounting ever again.

View user profile

106 Re: Experiences in Roleplaying on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:17 pm

Think about Elliot Spitzer and all the law suits against profit companies. That was due to lax regulations and a bunch of other factors that would take up pages on this thread.

Also both business models require a Fiduciary role.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum