CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.


You are not connected. Please login or register

The Stones of Darkness

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 31]

126 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:44 pm

The Reality Tailor wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:
Vashir wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:Umm no you took enough.....

i took 2 things

That you Earned ?????
The Map will stay with me.......

No offense, but says the guy who took half the gold. I say Darnell gets the map.

moose took half the gold. i split the other half between the rest of us. had read you would of seen that we only got 500gp each

no offense to darnell. but he wasnt even there

View user profile

127 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:50 pm

Vashir wrote:
The Reality Tailor wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:
Vashir wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:Umm no you took enough.....

i took 2 things

That you Earned ?????
The Map will stay with me.......

No offense, but says the guy who took half the gold. I say Darnell gets the map.

moose took half the gold. i split the other half between the rest of us. had read you would of seen that we only got 500gp each

no offense to darnell. but he wasnt even there

I actually meant Moose. He took half the gold. that's who I was talking about. The reason I said Darnell gets the map is now the leader has it and we can avoid squabbling. As you said, who has the map doesn't matter.

View user profile

128 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:02 pm

The Reality Tailor wrote:
Vashir wrote:
The Reality Tailor wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:
Vashir wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:Umm no you took enough.....

i took 2 things

That you Earned ?????
The Map will stay with me.......

No offense, but says the guy who took half the gold. I say Darnell gets the map.

moose took half the gold. i split the other half between the rest of us. had read you would of seen that we only got 500gp each

no offense to darnell. but he wasnt even there

I actually meant Moose. He took half the gold. that's who I was talking about. The reason I said Darnell gets the map is now the leader has it and we can avoid squabbling. As you said, who has the map doesn't matter.


I didn't take half the gold we earned half the gold and by my calculations probably a lot more but I am sharing what we found....

View user profile

129 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:05 pm

and you are more than welcome to that gold since you guys did much of the work. But since you didn't lay claim to the map. I did

View user profile

130 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:10 pm

Malevolent Moose wrote:That you Earned ?????
The Map will stay with me.......

Ok so eventually Lem is going to get in here and put his 2 cents in, but before he does, I will. Who gets what is a group decision. So you essentially saying fuck off I'm taking the map, no.

Malevolent Moose wrote:I didn't take half the gold we earned half the gold and by my calculations probably a lot more but I am sharing what we found....

That we didn't earn? What chance did we have? You came in and took over. We were given no chance because you completed the mission by yourselves. Congrats, well played. Excellent RP'ing, bravo. Don't think that alone makes you the heir apparent to decisions in the group.

Now I'm sure Lem will come in and put me in my place why I'm wrong but whatever.

View user profile

131 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:33 pm

I watched Home Alone 2 with my kids for the first time, it was so funny. Those criminals were so stupid... So stupid... Stupid. Crying or Very sad


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

132 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:35 pm

Do Tony, Nikki, and Lian get to pick loot? Seems like a lot of bickering over spoils that aren't being divvied out fairly anyway...

You guys ever see Home Alone 2? Stupid criminals, you gotta love it.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

133 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:44 pm

The Serpent wrote:I watched Home Alone 2 with my kids for the first time, it was so funny.  Those criminals were so stupid... So stupid... Stupid.  Crying or Very sad

Personally, I thought the first one was better. The second was the same thing with more complex traps.

Wet Bandits OP.

View user profile

134 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:48 pm

The Serpent wrote:Do Tony, Nikki, and Lian get to pick loot?  Seems like a lot of bickering over spoils that aren't being divvied out fairly anyway...

You guys ever see Home Alone 2?  Stupid criminals, you gotta love it.

Nikki doesn't comment on the forum. Lian doesn't get on the forum. Tony doesn't speak up.

Also, I may have said I wanted the scroll. Instead I vote Tony gets that. I don't remember whether I wrote that.
But wouldn't want to take 2 things, especially since I haven't earned it. And, if the mantle turns out to be a better fit for a stealth character, I'll give it to one of them.

View user profile

135 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:54 pm

The Serpent wrote:I watched Home Alone 2 with my kids for the first time, it was so funny.  Those criminals were so stupid... So stupid... Stupid.  Crying or Very sad

don't remember much of home alone after the first one.

then there was that new with some kid. remember seeing it but not much of what happened

View user profile

136 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:55 pm

Vashir wrote:
The Serpent wrote:I watched Home Alone 2 with my kids for the first time, it was so funny.  Those criminals were so stupid... So stupid... Stupid.  Crying or Very sad

don't remember much of home alone after the first one.

then there was that new with some kid. remember seeing it but not much of what happened

3 was garbage. Just garbage. I watched about half of it, maybe. The story sucked, the characters suck, everything.

View user profile

137 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:58 pm

How benevolent of you. I know that those people aren't on here I was just observing that you two got an item and certain parties are reaching for seconds and thirds? Before others get to eat. No Bueno...


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

138 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:01 pm

The Reality Tailor wrote:
Vashir wrote:
The Serpent wrote:I watched Home Alone 2 with my kids for the first time, it was so funny.  Those criminals were so stupid... So stupid... Stupid.  Crying or Very sad

don't remember much of home alone after the first one.

then there was that new with some kid. remember seeing it but not much of what happened

3 was garbage. Just garbage. I watched about half of it, maybe. The story sucked, the characters suck, everything.

Those movies are a condemnation of the public school system of the inner city. We went to public school and could NEVER rig a death trap house in the time period those kids had with the tools at hand. Suburban kids get a much higher level of education. And they might be sociopaths.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

139 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:01 pm

The Serpent wrote:How benevolent of you.  I know that those people aren't on here I was just observing that you two got an item and certain parties are reaching for seconds and thirds? Before others get to eat.  No Bueno...

Like I said, some aren't here, and some choose to say nothing on here. They have their reasons. Also, if you're going to call people out for calling for seconds and thirds, 2 is not the correct number.

View user profile

140 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:03 pm

The Serpent wrote:
The Reality Tailor wrote:
Vashir wrote:
The Serpent wrote:I watched Home Alone 2 with my kids for the first time, it was so funny.  Those criminals were so stupid... So stupid... Stupid.  Crying or Very sad

don't remember much of home alone after the first one.

then there was that new with some kid. remember seeing it but not much of what happened

3 was garbage. Just garbage. I watched about half of it, maybe. The story sucked, the characters suck, everything.

Those movies are a condemnation of the public school system of the inner city.  We went to public school and could NEVER rig a death trap house in the time period those kids had with the tools at hand.  Suburban kids get a much higher level of education.  And they might be sociopaths.

It's usually the suburban family where all these crazy stories come from. Might be onto something there.

View user profile

141 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:04 pm

The Reality Tailor wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:That you Earned ?????
The Map will stay with me.......

Ok so eventually Lem is going to get in here and put his 2 cents in, but before he does, I will. Who gets what is a group decision. So you essentially saying fuck off I'm taking the map, no.
That's exactly What Gar did with the hammer and you just did with the mantle so how come I cant do that with the map???
Malevolent Moose wrote:I didn't take half the gold we earned half the gold and by my calculations probably a lot more but I am sharing what we found....

That we didn't earn? What chance did we have? You came in and took over. We were given no chance because you completed the mission by yourselves. Congrats, well played. Excellent RP'ing, bravo. Don't think that alone makes you the heir apparent to decisions in the group.

Now I'm sure Lem will come in and put me in my place why I'm wrong but whatever.

Now you have just have to let that last session go....you were give every opportunity to inform us on what you were doing and you chose not to...we did everything to help you healed you guys fed you guys, even looked out for you guy on a mission that we did agree with....What did you do lock us out of the hut while you guys slept...so tell me o great one what the Fuck were we supposed to do hang around like lackeys hoping to get a bit of stray information ....Sorry been playing to long for that so we formulated our own plan which worked out for everyone involved.
Now we recently had a post on how we should distribute Items and I stated if you beat it you should receive the spoils for it and the funny part of this story you agreed with it, you even went as far as saying that it would be up to the person if they want to divulge what was found if they were alone, funny I said what I found and hear we are having this spirited discussion...Lessoned learned.
The Best part about this whole thing is that nobody mention anyone else in you party that might want to lay claim to any of the items, do they even know what was found...not if they are not on this forum.... to end this here with I my honest opinion maybe people should take a Reality check and stop trying to make people out to be the reason for the bad session .

I really enjoyed playing with you guys for the most part and hope to continue to do so but I will not take my foot of the gas of the way I play for anyone I have been doing it for a long time and will continue to do so ......

View user profile

142 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:06 pm

The Reality Tailor wrote:
The Serpent wrote:How benevolent of you.  I know that those people aren't on here I was just observing that you two got an item and certain parties are reaching for seconds and thirds? Before others get to eat.  No Bueno...

Like I said, some aren't here, and some choose to say nothing on here. They have their reasons. Also, if you're going to call people out for calling for seconds and thirds, 2 is not the correct number.

For the sake of avoiding certain parties' accusations of taking sides, which I do but didn't, I used the ambiguous "certain parties".  I have a strong opinion on this matter but I'm staying neutral.


clown



Last edited by The Serpent on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

143 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:15 pm

The Serpent wrote:
The Reality Tailor wrote:
The Serpent wrote:How benevolent of you.  I know that those people aren't on here I was just observing that you two got an item and certain parties are reaching for seconds and thirds? Before others get to eat.  No Bueno...

Like I said, some aren't here, and some choose to say nothing on here. They have their reasons. Also, if you're going to call people out for calling for seconds and thirds, 2 is not the correct number.

For the sake of avoiding certain parties' accusations of taking sides, which I do but didn't, I ones the ambiguous "certain parties".  I have a strong opinion on this matter but I'm staying neutral.


clown

No please do. Because I'm done. From now on, I'll just observe the forums, because as in session, my opinions are dismissed.

View user profile

144 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:18 pm

The Reality Tailor wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
The Reality Tailor wrote:
The Serpent wrote:How benevolent of you.  I know that those people aren't on here I was just observing that you two got an item and certain parties are reaching for seconds and thirds? Before others get to eat.  No Bueno...

Like I said, some aren't here, and some choose to say nothing on here. They have their reasons. Also, if you're going to call people out for calling for seconds and thirds, 2 is not the correct number.

For the sake of avoiding certain parties' accusations of taking sides, which I do but didn't, I ones the ambiguous "certain parties".  I have a strong opinion on this matter but I'm staying neutral.


clown

No please do. Because I'm done. From now on, I'll just observe the forums, because as in session, my opinions are dismissed.


WHAT!!!!????


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

145 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:26 pm

The Reality Tailor wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
The Reality Tailor wrote:
The Serpent wrote:How benevolent of you.  I know that those people aren't on here I was just observing that you two got an item and certain parties are reaching for seconds and thirds? Before others get to eat.  No Bueno...

Like I said, some aren't here, and some choose to say nothing on here. They have their reasons. Also, if you're going to call people out for calling for seconds and thirds, 2 is not the correct number.

For the sake of avoiding certain parties' accusations of taking sides, which I do but didn't, I ones the ambiguous "certain parties".  I have a strong opinion on this matter but I'm staying neutral.


clown

No please do. Because I'm done. From now on, I'll just observe the forums, because as in session, my opinions are dismissed.

Seriously?  Not one person's opinion has been dismissed, as a matter of fact your opinions have been quoted in this interesting debate on whether Donrick(Gar) should receive two items before everyone has had a first pick repeatedly.  I personally think this is a good conversation and the reason for the thread about the distribution of loot.  For you to go off in a huff is ridiculous.  Your arguments tend to be the most level headed.

You and Moose both have valid arguments and I'm still staying out of it(for you, by the way).


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

146 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:36 pm

The Serpent wrote:
The Reality Tailor wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
The Reality Tailor wrote:
The Serpent wrote:How benevolent of you.  I know that those people aren't on here I was just observing that you two got an item and certain parties are reaching for seconds and thirds? Before others get to eat.  No Bueno...

Like I said, some aren't here, and some choose to say nothing on here. They have their reasons. Also, if you're going to call people out for calling for seconds and thirds, 2 is not the correct number.

For the sake of avoiding certain parties' accusations of taking sides, which I do but didn't, I ones the ambiguous "certain parties".  I have a strong opinion on this matter but I'm staying neutral.


clown

No please do. Because I'm done. From now on, I'll just observe the forums, because as in session, my opinions are dismissed.

Seriously?  Not one person's opinion has been dismissed, as a matter of fact your opinions have been quoted in this interesting debate on whether Donrick(Gar) should receive two items before everyone has had a first pick repeatedly.  I personally think this is a good conversation and the reason for the thread about the distribution of loot.  For you to go off in a huff is ridiculous.  Your arguments tend to be the most level headed.

You and Moose both have valid arguments and I'm still staying out of it(for you, by the way).

Your boy dismissed it. By his accounts, he deserves 2500 GP (half) and the ability to choose who gets what. I'm trying to say this isn't right, because it's a group decision. His response is, well you should be thankful I even shared this info with you guys, with the slight allusion to the fact that in the future, he will not be doing so. I also called for Darnell to get the map (so Donrick wouldn't get 2 items, plus THE LEADER getting the map makes sense. Then I recalled claiming the scroll, and basically said Tony should get it (I honestly forgot I claimed it). I'm not going to tolerate someone I don't know speaking to me like a child. If he didn't share this info, this convo would be irrelevant. But he did, so now distribution is a group decision, not his.

View user profile

147 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:57 pm

he wasn't saying he was getting half he was saying him and his friend get half, split between them would be 1250 each. Ok look moose you have to realize that just because your not new to rp doesn't mean you aren't new to the group. We always make things a group decision. You want to go by whats fare then fine but the only person who can determine that is the gm which if i may remind you you are not a gm in this campaign. I am aware that you usually are and i will assume it is hard to go from gm to pc however you need to work on realizing that you can't just come into someone elses group and take over when they have been playing for years. yes you and your friend did a lot and i learnt a lot from you during the session which i enjoyed but as you pointed out we didn't tell you what we were doing so the whole party was confused to how you even knew our mission. Lem explained that you role played finding out by an npc so thats what ever. As for the locking you out, that wasn't meant for you. It was meant to keep monsters out and if you had knocked on the door i personally would have moved lions heavy ass character and let you in. your problem is you assumed that what alan said went for the whole party. NOT COOL!!! you didn't give me a chance as a character or a person or so it felt. In all honesty you could have given us a chance and we just not herd it due to yukio players. IT HAPPENS!! so whatever. Now we deal with the problem at hand and move on. Sense you did do a lot and so did your friend it does make sense that you get more however jumping in and saying you take half isn't ok. I did a lot of work as well as lion and donrick....alan got knocked out but he shouldnt have because lizards speak droconic and so does he...but as i said shit happens btw that part was funny as hell no i wasn't saving his ass he went in with one hp lmfao. So this is what i propose.

Moose gets 1000gp
bolder gets 1000gp
donrick gets 750
lion gets 750
toney gets 750
i get 750
darnel your character was there but you weren't however you are leader so i propose you get the map

I don't want anything other than my 750 gold so what ever i don't get should go to lion (I hit him with an arrow so he deserves it for taking a hit that wasn't meant for him )

No one gets more than one piece of what ever until everyone has at least one thing unless someone specifically states that they don't want anything. If you specifically state you don't want anything you have to say who your piece goes to so that there is no fighting.

View user profile

148 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:03 pm

Finally I finished reading all of it!  Damn that's a lot of quotes you guy use.  So ...  Here is my stake in all of this.  First its not the GMs role to carry anyone.  He kept coming to you asking what you all should do and it was decided that you would do nothing.  Sorry Moose and myself are not that kind of players.  We RP until it hurts.  We can't sit and do nothing.  Second its not the GMs job to play police.  If you didn't kill it then you really don't get anything.  Its not the GMs job to share with you its the players.  The GM says this is what is on the body or in the chest and its yours since you found it.  It would be nice if you share it but he can't force us.  Also not to quote moose because he tends to talk a lot but we did ask you all what was going on and you were secretive about it and rightly so, so we did our own thing.  And the GM interrupted us three times too ask you what you are doing and you said sleeping.  Inside a nice safe tent.  So if we do the killing and you do the sleeping be honest who should get the loot?  

Another thing other than the guy who left early and the mom and the baby we did most of the RPing.  So as for the map we will hold on to it until we find out what the quest is about and maybe we can negotiate a percentage of the loot found.

View user profile

149 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:07 pm

ok so my three kills just go completely un-noticed? i had three kills two regular and one assasinate.....you may not have realized this because of noise....also lion get at least one kill, not sure about donrick, darnel wasn't there, and alan got nocked out so i see your point however i imparticular was doing things. I do my shit in the background because i only have 6hp however i was doing things....i killed things...i deserve my loot tyvm

View user profile

150 Re: The Stones of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:09 pm

toney saved me by handing me my bow back, lion took a hit from me (fumble role) and you guys even with my proposal are still getting more then us so what are you mad about.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum