CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Stones of Darkness

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 15]

Been putting together monster encounters and finding possible maps. The more you guys express your excitement I find myself getting excited too.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Post on Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:57 pm  The Serpent

With the way you guys have been playing, I'm more scared for you than of you. I'd have to change my name to Reality Traitor after that session.

Post on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:04 pm  The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:With the way you guys have been playing, I'm more scared for you than of you.  I'd have to change my name to Reality Survivor after that session.

Post on Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:07 pm  Malevolent Moose

Wow how can I ever thank you for inviting me to this lively intense message board Lem.....

Post on Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:10 pm  The Serpent

Malevolent Moose wrote:Wow how can I ever thank you for inviting me to this lively intense message board Lem.....

Welcome, I'm glad you've had a chance to get a word in with all of the post traffic.

Post on Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:55 pm  The Serpent

Mal the Moose and I were discussing Kings Games and the food issue. I think I will talk to or email the owner of the spot and see if we can arrange for some leniency since we have played there for years. It would be nice to order pizzas and be able to enjoy ourselves. Don't hold your collective breath but I'll try.

Post on Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:00 pm  The Reality Tailor

Yeah not holding my breath. Good luck though.

Post on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:24 pm  The Serpent

Could you imagine... Kings Games with food that we don't need to hide in our bags. Fresh pizza and not bag pizza(not to take anything away from bag pizza).

Post on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:31 pm  Drunk Flogger

That would be nice, or if moose isn't weird we can do it in a house.

Post on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:37 pm  The Serpent

Forgotten Whisper wrote:That would be nice, or if moose isn't weird we can do it in a house.

he's weird

Post on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:45 pm  The Reality Tailor

I vote Chad's house or King's.

Post on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:57 pm  Drunk Flogger

kings is always there, for a standard meeting spot.

Post on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:35 pm  The Serpent

It's a nice default though there is nothing like a good game in the relative comfort of someone's home.

Post on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:37 pm  Drunk Flogger

Chaos' Plague wrote:It's a nice default though there is nothing like a good game in the relative comfort of someone's home.

I completely agree.

Post on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:54 pm  The Serpent

I wonder where everyone else is... no one post but us 3 and Mal the Moose.

Post on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:45 pm  The Reality Tailor

We're the only ones constantly on.

Post on Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:51 am  Leetin McBeatin

Kings would prob ask for a fee to order pizza. otherwise we are cutting into their profits, or maybe they consider it a rental option. Buy $5 minimum worth of stuff or go home. IF they actually had decent food stuff then I would agree with my above statement.

Maybe you should hint that other groups are allowed to eat.... it might be time to use that "race card" posted on the FB site. My suggestion could also be considered "ratting" and ruin it for everyone else who brings food.

Post on Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:39 pm  The Reality Tailor

Leetin McBeatin wrote:Kings would prob ask for a fee to order pizza. otherwise we are cutting into their profits, or maybe they consider it a rental option. Buy $5 minimum worth of stuff or go home.  IF they actually had decent food stuff then I would agree with my above statement.

Maybe you should hint that other groups are allowed to eat.... it might be time to use that "race card" posted on the FB site. My suggestion could also be considered "ratting" and ruin it for everyone else who brings food.

Honestly we buy more then 5 dollars worth of stuff there anyway. Usually somebody buys magic cards, dice, bags, we buy drinks and snacks. If they had more than soup as there most "substantial" food, this would be a non-issue. Plus, unlike most other people who use the upstairs we clean up after ourselves. How often do they have to clean up after the Yu-Gi-Oh players and yet (it seems) they say nothing to them.

Post on Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:26 pm  The Serpent

The Reality Tailor wrote:
Leetin McBeatin wrote:Kings would prob ask for a fee to order pizza. otherwise we are cutting into their profits, or maybe they consider it a rental option. Buy $5 minimum worth of stuff or go home.  IF they actually had decent food stuff then I would agree with my above statement.

Honestly we buy more then 5 dollars worth of stuff there anyway. Usually somebody buys magic cards, dice, bags, we buy drinks and snacks. If they had more than soup as there most "substantial" food, this would be a non-issue. Plus, unlike most other people who use the upstairs we clean up after ourselves. How often do they have to clean up after the Yu-Gi-Oh players and yet (it seems) they say nothing to them.

Dude, it's because the two of you are black. I hate to say it but it maybe it's a racial thing... the older group used to bring food platters up. We will see.

Post on Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:26 am  Leetin McBeatin

STOP being racist!

Its cause non of us can sow or knit or crochet.

Post on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:41 pm  The Reality Tailor

Leetin McBeatin wrote:STOP being racist!

Its cause non of us can sow or knit  or crochet.

Dammit, we need Random . He can do all those things.

Post on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:13 pm  The Serpent

cockroaches, swamp barracudas, Lizardmen, and VIPERS!!! oh my

Post on Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:27 pm  The Serpent

Healing Potions have been the most important in any long running campaign I've ever run. I wonder why.

Post on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:02 pm  Leetin McBeatin

Make an adventure when no one get hurt, problem solved.

We can roleplay character roleplaying someone else.

Post on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:33 pm  The Serpent

I hope the incoming players and potions will stabilize this bleeding party. I thought the original mission would have been done by now but...

Post on Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:32 pm  The Serpent

I'm afraid to add anything too interesting into this coming session. Bullywug TPK is a true threat with you guys. I hope the new blood can hold its weight.

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum