CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.


You are not connected. Please login or register

The Stones of Darkness

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Been putting together monster encounters and finding possible maps. The more you guys express your excitement I find myself getting excited too.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

avatar

Post on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:02 pm  The Serpent

Had a great time, can't wait until next session!

avatar

Post on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:02 pm  The Serpent

Bullywugs!!!!!!

avatar

Post on Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:11 pm  The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:Bullywugs!!!!!!

Yeah man, they the new meta.

avatar

Post on Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:31 pm  Leetin McBeatin

After Darnell is through with the Bullywugs, they will be ruling the swamps as a lean wean Bully Machine.

avatar

Post on Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:14 pm  The Serpent

Getting ready for Saturday, wondering who's going to show.

avatar

Post on Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:44 pm  The Reality Tailor

Where are really playing? That changes things.

avatar

Post on Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:17 pm  Drunk Flogger

It will be at KG on saturday at 12 PM.

avatar

Post on Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:15 pm  The Serpent

Level 1 treasure is lame...

avatar

Post on Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:26 pm  Drunk Flogger

yea i agree, how about making it sleeper gear. gear that is not special but grows witht the user. EX: a level 1 dagger called the rusted edge.it deals -2 dmg but has a plus 2 to hit. After killing X creatures or a strong creature it becomes the old edge dealing -1 damage and +2 to hit, then the young edge dealing 0 dmg and plus 2 to hit. Sharp edge deals +1 to dmg +2 hit- true edge +2 to dmg and hit.

Final Edge deals +2 to hit and dmg and ignores up to its wielders Str or dex.

avatar

Post on Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:15 pm  The Serpent

Forgotten Whisper wrote:yea i agree, how about making it sleeper gear. gear that is not special but grows witht the user. EX: a level 1 dagger called the rusted edge.it deals -2 dmg but has a plus 2 to hit. After killing X creatures or a strong creature it becomes the old edge dealing -1 damage and +2 to hit, then the young edge dealing 0 dmg and plus 2 to hit. Sharp edge deals +1 to dmg +2 hit- true edge +2 to dmg and hit.

Final Edge deals +2 to hit and dmg and ignores up to its wielders Str or dex.

Interesting concept and I might throw it in but by design the weapon you created is better than 1st-3rd level treasure.

avatar

Post on Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:48 pm  The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:
Forgotten Whisper wrote:yea i agree, how about making it sleeper gear. gear that is not special but grows witht the user. EX: a level 1 dagger called the rusted edge.it deals -2 dmg but has a plus 2 to hit. After killing X creatures or a strong creature it becomes the old edge dealing -1 damage and +2 to hit, then the young edge dealing 0 dmg and plus 2 to hit. Sharp edge deals +1 to dmg +2 hit- true edge +2 to dmg and hit.

Final Edge deals +2 to hit and dmg and ignores up to its wielders Str or dex.

Interesting concept and I might throw it in but by design the weapon you created is better than 1st-3rd level treasure.

Treasure does not have to equal weapons. How about interesting side items? Like the magical items we came up with for BESM?

avatar

Post on Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:27 pm  The Serpent

The Reality Tailor wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:
Forgotten Whisper wrote:yea i agree, how about making it sleeper gear. gear that is not special but grows witht the user. EX: a level 1 dagger called the rusted edge.it deals -2 dmg but has a plus 2 to hit. After killing X creatures or a strong creature it becomes the old edge dealing -1 damage and +2 to hit, then the young edge dealing 0 dmg and plus 2 to hit. Sharp edge deals +1 to dmg +2 hit- true edge +2 to dmg and hit.

Final Edge deals +2 to hit and dmg and ignores up to its wielders Str or dex.

Interesting concept and I might throw it in but by design the weapon you created is better than 1st-3rd level treasure.

Treasure does not have to equal weapons. How about interesting side items? Like the magical items we came up with for BESM?

Magic is extremely uncommon for treasure until level 4. That's what I was saying, level 1 treasure is bad.

avatar

Post on Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:30 pm  The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:
The Reality Tailor wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:
Forgotten Whisper wrote:yea i agree, how about making it sleeper gear. gear that is not special but grows witht the user. EX: a level 1 dagger called the rusted edge.it deals -2 dmg but has a plus 2 to hit. After killing X creatures or a strong creature it becomes the old edge dealing -1 damage and +2 to hit, then the young edge dealing 0 dmg and plus 2 to hit. Sharp edge deals +1 to dmg +2 hit- true edge +2 to dmg and hit.

Final Edge deals +2 to hit and dmg and ignores up to its wielders Str or dex.

Interesting concept and I might throw it in but by design the weapon you created is better than 1st-3rd level treasure.

Treasure does not have to equal weapons. How about interesting side items? Like the magical items we came up with for BESM?

Magic is extremely uncommon for treasure until level 4.  That's what I was saying, level 1 treasure is bad.

But is friendship magic enough? lol

avatar

Post on Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:40 pm  The Serpent

lol. I'm expecting my coworker, Rob, to attend this weekend. he's old school but hopefully he won't be as annoying as some of our other attempted recruits.

avatar

Post on Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:16 pm  Drunk Flogger

Chaos' Plague wrote:
Forgotten Whisper wrote:yea i agree, how about making it sleeper gear. gear that is not special but grows witht the user. EX: a level 1 dagger called the rusted edge.it deals -2 dmg but has a plus 2 to hit. After killing X creatures or a strong creature it becomes the old edge dealing -1 damage and +2 to hit, then the young edge dealing 0 dmg and plus 2 to hit. Sharp edge deals +1 to dmg +2 hit- true edge +2 to dmg and hit.

Final Edge deals +2 to hit and dmg and ignores up to its wielders Str or dex.

Interesting concept and I might throw it in but by design the weapon you created is better than 1st-3rd level treasure.

Well thats the good part about it, you decide when the weapon lvls. so keep it balanced with how and what we fight.

avatar

Post on Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:19 pm  Drunk Flogger

Chaos' Plague wrote:lol.  I'm expecting my coworker, Rob, to attend this weekend.  he's old school but hopefully he won't be as annoying as some of our other attempted recruits.

This made me think of many people...

avatar

Post on Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:03 am  The Reality Tailor

Chad says his offer for his place still stands. Just an FYI if anyone is interested.

avatar

Post on Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:10 am  Leetin McBeatin

Yep, my house if people are interested.

avatar

Post on Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:07 pm  The Serpent

I've invited my coworker to play this weekend and not knowing him outside of work I thought a neutral location like Kings Games is the best choice.

avatar

Post on Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:22 pm  The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:I've invited my coworker to play this weekend and not knowing him outside of work I thought a neutral location like Kings Games is the best choice.

That makes sense, however depending on the weather, either me and Nikki will have to leave early or one of us won't be able to make it. I don't like travelling with Nugget when it's real cold, and I can not afford a cab ride from King's games like I can from Pat's or probably even Chad's.

avatar

Post on Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:27 pm  The Serpent

The Reality Tailor wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:I've invited my coworker to play this weekend and not knowing him outside of work I thought a neutral location like Kings Games is the best choice.

That makes sense, however depending on the weather, either me and Nikki will have to leave early or one of us won't be able to make it. I don't like travelling with Nugget when it's real cold, and I can not afford a cab ride from King's games like I can from Pat's or probably even Chad's.

Yikes, well if Nikki needs to stay home I completely understand. As long as you guys don't let her die she's free to comeback whenever she can. For all we know Rob is cool and then next session can be played at Pat's or Chad's.

avatar

Post on Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:07 pm  Drunk Flogger

is this rob guy white?

avatar

Post on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:24 pm  The Serpent

you guys are hilarious... good game?

avatar

Post on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:50 pm  The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:you guys are hilarious... good game?

Son all the bread. We did good.

avatar

Post on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:54 pm  Drunk Flogger

yo man i had alot of fun, and with our sessions having a large gap between them. i can save my creative juices everytime we play!!!!

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum