CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.


You are not connected. Please login or register

The He-Man Complex

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 The He-Man Complex on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:46 pm

There have been 3 prolific Items of Power entered into the game:

Valiant, The Legendary Number. 2
El Frio de Montana, The Frozen Mountain
Mil Espada, The Thousand Sword

Why are all them swords? We need some prolific noncombat Items of Power!


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

2 Re: The He-Man Complex on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:32 pm

Bow of Inner Strength(name is subject to change)
Attk +2
dmg is equal to 1d8 +cha
passive: when a target is is hit by an arrow shot from this bow he becomes marked. Marked creatures are easier to attack and all attacks against them receive a bonus equal to the wielders cha modifier.
Active: 1/2 you level plus cha. marked targets become a source of life for your allies, when the marked target is attacked by your allies they regain health equal to half the wielders level plus their cha.

View user profile

3 Re: The He-Man Complex on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:38 pm

just read the non combat statement.
belt of the bard +! cha
              bear +1 end
              eagle +1 wis
cat +1 dex

View user profile

4 Re: The He-Man Complex on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:39 am

There is nothing prolific about those noncombat items... they are boring. The bow is rediculous but I'm sure everyone else will think differently.

Keep em coming! NonCombat and Prolific Items of Power.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

5 Re: The He-Man Complex on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:51 am

Chaos' Plague wrote:There is nothing prolific about those noncombat items... they are boring.  The bow is rediculous but I'm sure everyone else will think differently.

Keep em coming!  NonCombat and Prolific Items of Power.

Tongue ring of lies.

With this item you get a +40 on all bluff checks to lie and not even magic can detect the lie. One per week you lie so well that even reality believes you and for 1 min. that lie becomes truth.
IE. I can fly so for 1 min you can fly., The Villain is dead and then for 1 min he is dead but he wakes up in 1 min with no harmful effect.

View user profile http://http:\\deathmvp.tripod.com

6 Re: The He-Man Complex on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:15 pm

I'll write some stuff later. Pretty busy at work.

View user profile

7 Re: The He-Man Complex on Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:54 pm

Mind Transference Machine- This machine uses a physical sample (ex- blood) to create a clone which is stored in Stasis Tank. The clones has the stats of the character when it was created, therefore any alterations made after are not reflected in its stats and are lost if the donor body dies. The tank is filled with various nutrients and bacteria to keep it alive and healthy. A mental link chip must be inserted into the donor body which will instantly transmit the user’s conscience to the clone body upon physical death. This can be stopped if the chip is destroyed or the signal otherwise interfered with. Upon inserting the chip, the character must make a Fort Save (DC 20) or take a -2 penalty to all mental stats for 1D4 Days. Upon mind transference, the stasis tube drains and the character is brought out. It takes 1D6 days for the character to become adapted to the new body, and suffers a -2 penalty for the duration to all physical checks and saves. This process can be repeated ad infinitum.

However this process is both extremely expensive and complicated. The person running the machine must have Mechanics Rank 10 and Heal Rank 10 and at least 2 assistants with Heal Rank 5. The cost for this should be very high due to material cost and personal.

(Anyone please feel free to make suggestions on this)

View user profile

8 Re: The He-Man Complex on Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:45 pm

Pic-A-Nic Basket- Once per day this item will create enough food for up to 1D4 (determined at creation) people for one meal. The food is randomly created based on the food chart. Each portion is rolled randomly from the chart below.
Food
Percentile
Dragon Steak      1-5
Apple Pie            6-10
Lamb Chops        11-20
Pork Buns           21-40
Chicken Soup      41-60
Rack’o’Ribs          61-75
Chile and Rice      76-85
Sandwich            86-100

View user profile

9 Re: The He-Man Complex on Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:01 pm

Drinkie Flask- This flask produce up to 32 ounces of a drink per day from the below chart. The percentile is rolled once per day (or week to be less annoying).

Drink                                  Percentage
Feywine                              1-5
Dwarven Spirits                    6-10
Rum                                   11-20
Hot Cinnamon Tea                21-30
Hot Coffee                          31-40
Plum Wine                           41-50
Apple Cider (nonalcoholic)      51-70
Purified Water                      71-100

View user profile

10 Re: The He-Man Complex on Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Angel Wings (necklace w/ angel wing pendant)

Grants Flight attribute rank 3 once a day for 1 hour.
(when active ethereal wings protrude from back)

Allows wearer to cast Heal spell on self or others once a day.

Allows wearer to reroll a die roll once a day.

Thoughts?

View user profile

11 Re: The He-Man Complex on Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:44 pm

Rottenapples wrote:Angel Wings (necklace w/ angel wing pendant)

Grants Flight attribute rank 3 once a day for 1 hour.
(when active ethereal wings protrude from back)

Allows wearer to cast Heal spell on self or others once a day.

Allows wearer to reroll a die roll once a day.

Thoughts?


I think all 3 might be op, but that's just me. Otherwise, it's good.

View user profile

12 Re: The He-Man Complex on Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:48 pm

Funny! I was actually thinking about adding more since i was aiming to be on par wit the items Lem mentioned.

View user profile

13 Re: The He-Man Complex on Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:19 am

Silver Tongue / Heart of Gold (two identical bracelets besides the type of metal obviously)

Silver Tongue
- Grants +2 to CHA
- Grants wearer the ability to speak, read and write all languages.
- Grants Aura of Command rank 4

Heart of Gold
- Grants +2 to CON
- Once a day whenever the wearer's HP is reduced to less than zero (but not dead) hers/his HP is restored to max HP.

If both are worn together:

- Allows wearer to cast Dominate Person once a day. (with the spell lvl you have to be to cast the spell)

- Once a week if the wearer dies he/she is True Resurrected.


View user profile

14 Re: The He-Man Complex on Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:00 am

Rottenapples wrote:Funny! I was actually thinking about adding more since i was aiming to be on par wit the items Lem mentioned.

I think the Heal attribute but only on others would be good.

View user profile

15 Re: The He-Man Complex on Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:04 am

Rottenapples wrote:Silver Tongue / Heart of Gold (two identical bracelets besides the type of metal obviously)

Silver Tongue
- Grants +2 to CHA
- Grants wearer the ability to speak, read and write all   languages.
- Grants Aura of Command rank 4

Heart of Gold
- Grants +2 to CON
- Once a day whenever the wearer's HP is reduced to less than zero (but not dead) hers/his HP is restored to max HP.

If both are worn together:

- Allows wearer to cast Dominate Person once a day. (with the spell lvl you have to be to cast the spell)

- Once a week if the wearer dies he/she is True Resurrected.

I think once a week is op. The rest is good but I think no more than once a month.

View user profile

16 Re: The He-Man Complex on Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:22 am

Thr healing attribute is not bad but at what rank? I feel like that attribute is more powerful. And im trying to go slightly op so it seems "prolific"

View user profile

17 Re: The He-Man Complex on Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:34 am

Rank 2 should be good. No higher than 3 tops.

View user profile

18 Re: The He-Man Complex on Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:51 pm

im thinking that this is an anime and we should be making fun anime items. so heres my first one

Fusion Earring-(think we all know what that is)
characters act as one, must be worn by 2 different people. each character is allowed a full round action (so two attacks two moves to whatever) combines health, energy, base attack and ability's. half of lowest stat is combined. (so my str is 10 and pats is 15=20) armor is fused together a new at armor of highest quality(so if my armor is 4 and pats is 6=6), all items are in a temporary bag of holding in there pocket or pouch expect items of power that are consciously in use they stay were the where (so if your using a ring of armor it stays there.)
1/day last 2 min

View user profile

19 Re: The He-Man Complex on Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:56 pm

curse of jinchuuriki- GM choice on everything it does and happens.
is a scroll written in an unknown language. when read the reader is cursed. once you start to read you can not stop.

View user profile

20 Re: The He-Man Complex on Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:06 pm

this one is just for fun

SPIDY BOOTS-plus ten to strength and dex permanent spider climb casted on them. and can cast the spell web at well. immune to own web.
cursed with great strength comes great responsibility. Smile

View user profile

21 Re: The He-Man Complex on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:08 pm

Isgu'lun's Heart:

This live Pulsing heart can act in two different fashions.

Constant active effects:
-Blood vision (imagine the potion in Witcher 2)
-If you cut oneself the flowing blood from your body does 1 HP/round dam to you and acts as an (acidic) poison to others (dam and effect, DM's choice)
- If you have consumed blood to sustain the heart (see second power), then you will always know if that person/people are within "X" distance from you.

Effects can be activated 3/day:
-D. Magic
-Identify
-Read Magic
-D. ALG
-Discern lie
-Locate Object
--(feel free to add to this list of detection's and knowledge)


Also, if the blood of the pulsing heart is drunk it has a soothing healing (but addictive effect) 2d10 + 10 H.P.
- The heart does not produce its own blood and will require blood once per use.
- The heart can be drunk twice without a refill, but then it either ceases to live or goes comatose for x/days

View user profile

22 Heman's Power Harness on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:36 am

Heman's power Harness- This gives you armor 4 and alows you to bump up a physical stats for 1ep per point instead of the normal 5ep per point.

View user profile http://http:\\deathmvp.tripod.com

23 Re: The He-Man Complex on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:40 pm

Leetin McBeatin wrote:Isgu'lun's Heart:

This live Pulsing heart can act in two different fashions.

Constant active effects:
-Blood vision (imagine the potion in Witcher 2)
-If you cut oneself the flowing blood from your body does 1 HP/round dam to you and acts as an (acidic) poison to others (dam and effect, DM's choice)
- If you have consumed blood to sustain the heart (see second power), then you will always know if that person/people are within "X" distance from you.

Effects can be activated 3/day:
-D. Magic
-Identify
-Read Magic
-D. ALG
-Discern lie
-Locate Object
--(feel free to add to this list of detection's and knowledge)


Also, if the blood of the pulsing heart is drunk it has a soothing healing (but addictive effect) 2d10 + 10 H.P.
- The heart does not produce its own blood and will require blood once per use.
- The heart can be drunk twice without a refill, but then it either ceases to live or goes comatose for x/days

Rottenapples wrote:Silver Tongue / Heart of Gold (two identical bracelets besides the type of metal obviously)

Silver Tongue
- Grants +2 to CHA
- Grants wearer the ability to speak, read and write all   languages.
- Grants Aura of Command rank 4

Heart of Gold
- Grants +2 to CON
- Once a day whenever the wearer's HP is reduced to less than zero (but not dead) hers/his HP is restored to max HP.

If both are worn together:

- Allows wearer to cast Dominate Person once a day. (with the spell lvl you have to be to cast the spell)

- Once a week if the wearer dies he/she is True Resurrected.



Pick A Card wrote:Mind Transference Machine- This machine uses a physical sample (ex- blood) to create a clone which is stored in Stasis Tank. The clones has the stats of the character when it was created, therefore any alterations made after are not reflected in its stats and are lost if the donor body dies. The tank is filled with various nutrients and bacteria to keep it alive and healthy. A mental link chip must be inserted into the donor body which will instantly transmit the user’s conscience to the clone body upon physical death. This can be stopped if the chip is destroyed or the signal otherwise interfered with. Upon inserting the chip, the character must make a Fort Save (DC 20) or take a -2 penalty to all mental stats for 1D4 Days. Upon mind transference, the stasis tube drains and the character is brought out. It takes 1D6 days for the character to become adapted to the new body, and suffers a -2 penalty for the duration to all physical checks and saves. This process can be repeated ad infinitum.

However this process is both extremely expensive and complicated. The person running the machine must have Mechanics Rank 10 and Heal Rank 10 and at least 2 assistants with Heal Rank 5. The cost for this should be very high due to material cost and personal.

(Anyone please feel free to make suggestions on this)

Pick A Card wrote:Pic-A-Nic Basket- Once per day this item will create enough food for up to 1D4 (determined at creation) people for one meal. The food is randomly created based on the food chart. Each portion is rolled randomly from the chart below.
Food
Percentile
Dragon Steak      1-5
Apple Pie            6-10
Lamb Chops        11-20
Pork Buns           21-40
Chicken Soup      41-60
Rack’o’Ribs          61-75
Chile and Rice      76-85
Sandwich            86-100



Tweaking these and throwing them in!  Be on the look out.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

24 Re: The He-Man Complex on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:38 pm

Oh yeah.

View user profile

25 Re: The He-Man Complex on Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:34 pm

I make one post in like 2 months and it gets credit.

also, expect me at Kings today...or Kouries? I'll text someone.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum