CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rising of The Nightmare Moon

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 34 of 35]

826 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:21 am

Random wrote:how did they save darnell she should have been dead bread?

Darnell was at death's doorstep, literally 1 round away from dying and the group had Riley stabilize him. Ryoku stabilized Villaina, and The Magi Stabilized Masaru.

All and all the party did well against a decent level boss. I'm sure the level 2s are going to level up Saturday.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

827 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:46 am

damn I wish I could play sat, but hopefully ya well play on Tuesday. if all we do really is get back to town on sat let me know I have some stuff I want to do that can just be texted or PMed if we get back to our keep.

View user profile

828 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:08 pm

Game tomorrow at Patrick's place. I start work next Tuesday so there might not be a game next week.

12:30 at Pat's, October 18th. If you need directions call Patrick.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

829 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:58 pm

Chaos' Plague wrote: I start work next Tuesday so there might not be a game next week.

Congrats dude. Glad to here it.

View user profile

830 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:21 am

Lem said most like there will be no game today but he is working on a possible weekend session. Will keep us posted

View user profile

831 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:26 pm

I'm just wondering. I think most of us have the Monday through Friday gig in regards to their job. So to leave King's Games at 12:00 AM, I for one get home around 2. Five hours of sleep before work the next day isn't fun. So if the majority is with it, I think maybe we should move the day. Friday is the obvious choice here since, you know, no work the next day (for most of us, I think). Weekend games would be OK maybe once a month, but probably nothing more. Just my thought/opinion.

View user profile

832 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:08 pm

I was hoping that ya can still play this wednesday I'm back from Paris. And I know khourie is going to be able to play on wednesday too so food for thought.

View user profile

833 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:22 am

Are we playing today?

View user profile

834 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:36 pm

lancelot chamomile wrote:Are we playing today?

i dont know. i was gonna text lem around noon

View user profile

835 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:37 pm

I sent him a text but I didn't get an answer.

View user profile

836 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:29 pm

Still no answer?

View user profile

837 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:43 pm

Nope at this point I'm not going to play anyways I just made some plans to pack and stuff.

View user profile

838 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:20 pm

he said no game today. but will post something soon

View user profile

839 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Is this the end of our heroes? Tune in next week to see if that's the case

View user profile

840 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:01 pm

The new job is easy but I have to wake up far earlier than I'm used to so late games would destroy me... I hate to agree with The peanut gallery but it might be best if I change the game to Friday.

@Random: How long will you be in New York? I'd like to get one or two more games with you before you move on to greener pastures.

the game will only die if you guys let it but I might need to cut things down to 2 games a month, I'll let you guys know.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

841 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:28 pm

the 30 of this month well be my last day in ny. but I cant do weekends because my niece and nephews are in town this month so all my weekend time is being used to spend time with them there from Reno so I never get to see them. so my only time I can do anything would be the weekdays. I know its rough having to go to work after we play but if we can do it one or two more times then ya can change it to Friday that would be awesome. I don't want this to die ether I want it that when I come on vacation here in NY I can jump in and help kill a few people before I go Smile and I have a few plans on how I want to end Donte before I go I was hoping I can have a few sessions before I go.

View user profile

842 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:54 pm

Id like to see how this plays out

View user profile

843 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:11 pm

tentatively we can play on the 14th and the 28th

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

844 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:01 pm

Fridays sound good

View user profile

845 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:33 pm

Fridays I guess would be within normal parameters for me

View user profile

846 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:15 pm

Chaos' Plague wrote:tentatively we can play on the 14th and the 28th

Might skip the 14th session as that's my birthday weekend. Depends on stuff.

View user profile

847 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:36 pm

Yuk Yuk, Howdy Y'all!! Iz beanz a loong loooong tim sin we last kicked around the hay bail.

I want to come either next time we play or the next, wanna see random off. Also good job on job my friend.

Even though Im hardly around as of late, and this comment is not further excusing my absenteeism BUT Fridays would prob be the worst day of the week for me to chill. Sat would be perfect, plus we (you) can swing longer sessions. Now that the games will be limited to one or two times a month you might as well get a full session out of the limited time. Plus more will get accomplished in one day than any average month (haa).

View user profile

848 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:57 pm

True.

View user profile

849 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:20 am

Ultimately a weekend game twice a month will be what I shoot for.  I can make plans ahead of time to please certain interested parties and we'll have a long productive session.  Until then let's try the Friday game.

This Friday, November 14th: King's Games

I don't have the time to post a proper update so bare with me and I will cover key story points below:

Main story
In the future our band of heroes learned that two years after The Week of Games celebration to commemorate Princess Malissan De Thymes becoming regent of the city of Chipan a civil war will engulf the Kingdom of North Westing and culminate in the Rising of The Nightmare Moon.  The Rising will kill many and alter more.  In the end man will become slaves to The Ender's will.

In the past the motley crew of do-gooders catch The Ender recruiting for his endgame and the party changed history.  The Krent had originally been culled down to a manageable sized population following their uprising but thanks to the party's efforts time has been altered and now the rebels had been indoctrinated, losing much of their cultural identity but keeping their original population density.

In the present the heroes set to work preparing for the coming darkness.  They created a guild and began to make a name for themselves.

Currently the party has just defeated a faction of psychic warriors from another dimension and their invasion plans.  Many are wounded in the battle that culminated in a massive temporal wave that eradicated the invaders and altered time in some unknown way.

Side Plots

Donte- consumed with the resurrection of his dead wife, the alchemist used his advanced intellect to merge Man and Nephilim to create the homoculus Adam.  Adam somehow used a spacial/ temporal anomaly to fulfill his master's wishes and bring back Donte's long lost love.  With his greatest wish achieved what will he do?

Xavros- Thieves Guilds need money and friends, always doing honest business he searches for both.

Masaru- Wielding the awakened Frozen Mountain, Masaru wishes to continue his quest to amplify his sword skills and one day defeat his nemesis Chimera.  Hoshiko, his love his life, where has she gotten to?  When will she return?

Vilaina-  Sent by The Natherine to thwart a great evil, her arrival is implies that even the gods fear the coming darkness.

Ryoku- The soul of a man trapped within the body of a Nephilim and merged with the divine spark of a hero from the future, this kid has a lot on his mind.

The Magi- Torn between the pursuit of power and proving himself/herself Solomon has more to contend with than just a Gender bender.

Yone, The Ronin- He has a new sword and a new brother will either change his loyalties or will he remain a wanderer?

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

850 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:22 am

I think I covered everything, it's at least enough to get everyone ready for the next session.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum