CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rising of The Nightmare Moon

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 35]

126 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:30 pm

i wouldnt suggest we tamper with major events in the past at all we need to get back to our time. the problem is there is no way we know of to get back.

View user profile

127 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:32 pm

View user profile

128 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:36 pm

To clarify:

The war is not to stop slavery, it was a catalyst that later inspired the crown to abolish slavery.

For me, I vote you guys flip the script on that stupid GM and renounce your 'Heroes of the kingdom' status and turn against the kingdom.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

129 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:59 pm

I think with a philosophers stone I can get us back easy. Twisted Evil 

View user profile

130 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:10 pm

Is it me or are there only 9 pages in this topic section?

View user profile

131 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:58 pm

Yea, We had one with 89 and random killed that one on us. The last post is Phil's, prob his last post on this forum.

View user profile

132 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:11 pm

How did I kill it, by telling Phil what everyone was thinking

View user profile

133 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Random wrote:How did I kill it, by telling Phil what everyone was thinking
In the words of Sewer " you a terrible person, cause you have other friends".... what that has to do with this conversation? not much i just felt that it should be said. Phil was not a bad person but your butthead antics caused him to leave, i wish you would feel bad about it. i sent you a PM i think you should read it.

View user profile

134 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:14 pm

OMG lmao pat sent me a pm saying I'm 100%.right about phil now move on to talking about darnell

View user profile

135 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:22 pm

In terms of where the party stands, my opinion is that we don't mess with history unless it has prudence in doing so. I remember someone (think it was Alan) saying how we could ultimately kill our characters off by messing with time. "Flashpoint Paradox" is also a possible situation, where when (if) we return to our time, it will not be anything we remember.

On the other hand, I have a theory on time travel. If it were proven true, then the affects that we cause should have no effect on us. But that would all stem on the GM.

View user profile

136 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:30 pm

Philosopher's Stone... that could take the game in an interesting direction

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

137 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:24 pm

Boo!

come on people. we are role playing here. lets screw up time.

View user profile

138 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:26 pm

I like time. It hasn't killed me.

View user profile

139 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:35 pm

it will eventually

View user profile

140 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:32 am

so if asking me in character. I would say we should not interfere. if we do we can alter some major events in history. these slaves tried to fight back and "Most only remember their violent revolt and the ferocious manner in which The Queen answered the threat." so if we interfere we would not let the queen show these slaves who boss which makes the queen the respectable leader she turned into. and if we help the slaves well then the queen never comes to power and that would be bad for all of us. we don't know what's going to happen we don't know if time is relevant and whatever we do no is what were doing and that's that, or if we alter time we can see changes right in front of our eyes kinda thing. I think if its the ladder then we would all disappear seeing how the queens daughter sent us here and if the queen doesn't come to power then the daughter doesn't send us to this time period.

no if you ask me out of character. I say we kill them all so they never grow up. LET ME MAKE THE PHOLOSPER STONE OUT OF THERE SOULS.

View user profile

141 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:55 pm

the Queen.

If she was never born than the Ender reborn would never have had that opportunity in the sewers. maybe that little change in history could delay the ender for several more decades...

View user profile

142 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:37 pm

Session XXXIII(Abbreviated)

The heroes and their allies threw their backs into helping Lieutenant Hanzo Chin and his battered squad prepare Cambridge for the arrival of the command staff of Queen Philippa's Army and in the process learned more about the historic conflict that would inevitably unfold around them. Yet even as vital information was received through word of mouth the nature of the living world around them made itself known. Kosey learned that the dark skin that mattered very little in his native time stream was a hated stigma in the year 40xx-40 due to its Krent origins. The doctor and detective had never given his heritage much thought beyond the basic merits of mother and father’s background, he had never put much stock in the peoples from whom he descended. Ryoku, Janos, and Silverkin learned the ferocity of local fauna. While scouting the area under Mordrllyn’s instruction the 3 were beset by a giant crocodile, common west of Cambridge. Juan/Ryoku was a survivor. The martial artist and pawn of The Ender’s Warmachine died from the severity of his wounds, The mercenary was devoured by the beast save for his metal hand.

Strangely, nine years later a younger Silverkin would inquire as to the origin of the metal arm grafted to his flesh. He would be told that the item had crawled into their lab one night. He had always thought it was a joke, little did he know.

After spending the next morning helping Chin’s forces Masaru Saito and Solomon Suichiro sought an audience with the General Council. They had hoped to speak with whichever commander was in charge of this part of the warfront. Instead who they got was the supreme commander of Queen De Thyme’s armies, The High General Ryusai Nakmura. Under the stern and esteemed looks of some of the most famous leaders in North Westing history the two stood firm and swore that they had a plan and the means to get intel on the Krentine’s inspiration, the catalyst for all of the war’s bloodshed, the mysterious Symbol.

“Who are you, to boast being able to acquire information that the Queen’s Covert Information Corps could not?” asked General Suichiro, unaware that she spoke to one of her descendants.

“We are adventurers, that have traveled far.” began Masaru. “We have done many great deeds and are considered by some to be heroes.”

“Heroes?” asked High General Nakamura, speaking for the first time. “let me see your hand, young Saito.” He took Masaru’s hand and studied it for only a moment before releasing him. All eyes watched the most powerful man in North Westing. “Why do you posses one of the Legendary Hero’s Rings?” He suddenly released the clasp of his katana. “I ask you only once, Who are you?”

To be Continued...

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

143 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Soooo. Lian dies 5 sessions later. In his tent. While he's sleeping. With no one around him. Then the high general jumps out and says I slashed this nigga before I came into the room lol! lol! lol! 

View user profile

144 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Short but pretty intense post.

View user profile

145 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:33 pm

Well if I am too, it would be honorable by the hands of the greatest high general. But I don't plan on being killed in any way. So Pat, say somethin to help us out here........Pat.....Pat..... where Pat go. lol

View user profile

146 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:01 pm

lmao i have a plan in the works but i have to see what direction he takes it in. i will save us cause chad was training me to rp better i will show you the "fruits of my training"!

View user profile

147 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:41 pm

Was that a testicle joke?

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

148 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Chaos' Plague wrote:Was that a testicle joke?
use your imagination. lol

View user profile

149 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Aww shit. Pat.....don't kill us..please!!!!

View user profile

150 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:38 pm

we dead bro! but you have to trust me to make it out alive.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum