CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rising of The Nightmare Moon

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 35]

101 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:18 pm

I'm in for today.

View user profile

102 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:21 pm

People need to read the dates of posts. Then again who am i to talk, I just figured out how to log in and post lol.

View user profile

103 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:30 pm

Oh shit! The idiocy is strong with this one

View user profile

104 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Yea, i know.

WAIT!! Who the fuck is DSGenna?

Is he one of Tony's friends?

DC??? The nintento?

Genna, hmm now that is tough. Maybe his fave DS Game?

View user profile

105 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:17 pm

the idiocy is hurting my head, darnell stop asking stupid questions your confusing the lesser minds. chad learn to check the dates on post. lem stop feeding into the idiocy of the party.
dsgenne GET THE FUCK OUT. tony stop being a germen, pat tag your in pop his Nazi cherry.

View user profile

106 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Random wrote:the idiocy is hurting my head, darnell stop asking stupid questions your confusing the lesser minds. chad learn to check the dates on post. lem stop feeding into the idiocy of the party.
dsgenne GET THE FUCK OUT. tony stop being a germen, pat tag your in pop his Nazi cherry.  
yea what he said stop the bullshyt... i dont know whats going on but random is my favorite bitch so ill back him up.

View user profile

107 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Drops a grenade at Chad's feet.

View user profile

108 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:08 pm

Damn, only Dom realized my jest. HAAA.

i love it.

View user profile

109 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:21 pm

so did anything interesting happen after I left. how did the dumbass twins get out of my "jail".

View user profile

110 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:43 pm

Session XXXII(Abbreviated)

The Mage Assassin used his powerful magics to freeze heroes members but proved no match for the concerted efforts of the party.  Unfortunately a reckless attack from Akira cost Mordrllyn his life.  Angered, cold, and frightened the party was forced to take action.  Ghomo demanded that the wild girl and the elemental warrior relinquish their artifacts to prove their allegiance. Being unwilling to do so, the detective was ready to excommunicate the travelers from the future.  The ensuing debate took the better part of an hour and left the two in question with very few choices.  In the end they were handcuffed and brought along a little more than prisoners.

Donte's alchemy gave the party shelter and Ghomo's healing provided healing, and water.  They chose to stay put for 2 days in hopes of allowing the storm to die down and the wounded to recuperate.  Identifying the collective magical items of the party revealed that Solomon, quiet since his involuntary shift from Vivian, possessed a Potion of Raise Dead given the group before their battle against the Guyver hive.  The potion was used to raise Mordrllyn.  Subsiding off of the meat from the fallen dragon the party managed meager fair.  Once back on their feet the party continued south towards the mountains.

On day five of their journey through the swamp they met a boatman traversing a slow moving river of muck.  They asked for directions and were told that one more day down their path would bring them to the town of Cambridge.  The group paid for the information and set out for the town.  They reached Cambridge at the same time that a great commotion swept the town.  Soldiers from the front line returning on assignment were ambushed by enemy Krentine forces.  Wounded and without proper healers the military force was more than happy to accept the party's offered aid.

The party was not shocked to find that they were getting involved in The Krentine Uprising of 40xx-40.

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Chaos' Plague on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

111 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:37 pm

Random. You freed to twins. yes, you.

View user profile

112 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:41 pm

Lolololololol y'all killed Khourie?!

View user profile

113 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:43 pm

As i searched for clues on this uprising in older posts (which came out fruitless) i came upon this little peice of information.

I asked when the docks dried up and i was told 1122 years ago.....not 40.

Funny ting is that i asked this question quite recently, like when we traveled back in time.
------

Leetin McBeatin wrote: --

DM:

Does any of us know when around the docks dried up?
Does any of us know when around the previous Ender war was?

also, if some rocks fell on the water and dried things up how come no one was able to move them or redirect the water from the now created dam?

Also, also, in our time does a town or port exist were the water is blocked?

--
Chaos incarnate:

These seem like questions that need to be answered when people have dice to roll knowledges... or they Take 10. I know, I know, I love this system too. who cares if your background says you would know? Dice Rule Everything Around Me!

To give you the quick answer:
1)Maybe
2)1122 years before the start of the campaign
3)Good question
4)No

View user profile

114 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:45 pm

Dumb ass. after he killed Tony he continued to do the same action that killed a party member. this action once again could have killed another. then she blames the NoKevin Assassin for the murder.

View user profile

115 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:46 pm

I'm relatively sure the 1122 years was for the Ender War question, not the docks question.

View user profile

116 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:48 pm

Leetin McBeatin wrote:As i searched for clues on this uprising in older posts (which came out fruitless) i came upon this little peice of information.

I asked when the docks dried up and i was told 1122 years ago.....not 40.

Funny ting is that i asked this question quite recently, like when we traveled back in time.
------

Leetin McBeatin wrote: --

DM:

Does any of us know when around the docks dried up?
Does any of us know when around the previous Ender war was?

also, if some rocks fell on the water and dried things up how come no one was able to move them or redirect the water from the now created dam?

Also, also, in our time does a town or port exist were the water is blocked?

--
Chaos incarnate:

These seem like questions that need to be answered when people have dice to roll knowledges... or they Take 10. I know, I know, I love this system too. who cares if your background says you would know? Dice Rule Everything Around Me!

To give you the quick answer:
1)Maybe
2)1122 years before the start of the campaign
3)Good question
4)No
Chad... read the things you post before you press send. I high lighted your question and the answer given.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

117 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Haaa, yea.

i also said tony in my next post instead of kourie.

View user profile

118 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:58 pm

Ok, so i found one reference to the war.

Our late Patar (?Kourie?), He was from Krentine

View user profile

119 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Ahhh, someone is actually using their resources to their advantage! I try to give you what you need as much as possible.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

120 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:23 pm

Baagh Pate was in fact of Krentine descent. Very few remember The Tribes of Krent and the big part they played in The Ender's War. Most only remember their violent revolt and the ferocious manner in which The Queen answered the threat. The Revolution was a bloody moment in North Westing's history that led to the ending of slavery within the country.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

121 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:22 am

Haaa,

so this is the fuck you moment in history!!

Are we to help the slaves revolt and gain their freedom or the latter?? Our names will be part of history regardless.....as heroes.

This is soo fucked bro.

View user profile

122 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:10 pm

Twisted Evil 

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

123 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:23 pm

I say we slaughter the whole town, oh can I make a philosopher stone. Smile From all the souls in this town.

View user profile

124 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:00 pm

You want to turn lead into gold through souls?!? Huh?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosopher_stone

View user profile

125 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:09 pm

Players lets take a vote on our actions in history.

We can stay loyal to our crown as we have through-out our travels through time. Taking this action will support slavery. We will also remain loyal.

We can go against the crown and take a role in freedom; in turn we will become enemies of the crown.

What side of the war should we take?

Some players like Dante has no loyalty to North Westen, then others like Akira are very loyal.

I will vote last as per the influence my argument can have on the outcome.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum