CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twilight Over New York

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:52 pm

and pic a card how in the hell are you not a vamp???

View user profile

77 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:59 pm

I'm not. My character is Razz 

Don't worry Chad, she just saving the humping for Lem's next campaign.

View user profile

78 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:06 pm

roflmao chad isn't as open to my humping as lem is. And no im saving my humping until we have developed our campaign enough for me to go around humping my brother so Razz

View user profile

79 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:10 pm

Elizibeth Scott wrote:roflmao chad isn't as open to my humping as lem is. And no im saving my humping until we have developed our campaign enough for me to go around humping my brother so Razz

Yup you white.

View user profile

80 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:13 pm

I said she was from Texas.

View user profile

81 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:22 pm

i am not from Texas i was just in Kentucky a little to long

View user profile

82 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:24 pm

It's ok. Live up to your heritage.

View user profile

83 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:28 pm

I do when it comes to rping hahahah at least i'm fun to rp with. I don't here anyone complaining that i'm boring or so nuts that i destroy the hole campaign. i'm a happy median. just nuts enough to notice and not nuts enough to be put in a luny been...yet

View user profile

84 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:33 pm

That statement hilarious. And just a bit true.

View user profile

85 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:50 pm

yes but that is why everyone loves me!! I'm so on the fence that you know everyone is just waiting for me to either go nuts and sexually murder everyone or me to start complaining about the rules because i couldn't do what i wanted so neither could anyone ells. Not a single person expected me to be so fun to play with in lems campaign and i know no one expected me to be so nuts and then join this campaign and be so calm about everything. I love shocking the hell out of people because the reaction is priceless!!! Shocked I love you affraid 

View user profile

86 Re: Twilight Over New York on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:52 pm

do vamps care about incest; prob not. its proven in media that they dont care about takin little school girls virginity.

yea, so a 150 your old vamp falls in love with a 13 year old. they become lovers.....

how come the crazy people are not coming out of the woods saying the media is encouraging this act. WHY? because they them selves wish it would have happened to them.

Craziness? Mrs Snow i only have seen you vampiric side.

View user profile

87 Re: Twilight Over New York on Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:16 am

So I am writing a post that will both be posted on fb and on my rp forum because there is a sum of about 5 people who either have a problem with me and go to Alan or have a problem with Alan and go to me. So first off IDE like to say we are not messengers to each other if you have a problem with one of us you go to that person not there better half. Second, its not possible that I can fix a problem I don't know about. Third do not say you have a problem with one of us ad then tell the other half not to tell the person u have a problem with that you have a problem with something they did because that is childish and lame!! Alan knows everything that people say to me about him because I tell him but some of you have sworn him to secrecy and all I know is that some people feel I talk to much and I apparently did something wrong in rp last week that I'm not even aware of. If I talk to much just tell me to shut up...those of u who really know me know sometimes I really need to be told and u know I don't take it personal. If I did something wrong in rp well hell I'm new to rp so I'm bound to do things wrong sometimes but again I can't fix them if I don't know what they are. Because of these five or so people this is everyone's only fair warning don't be a gossiping lil girl, man up and say what your thinking and for those of you who have voiced to Alan u have a problem with me or something I did I expect u to say it to my face next time u see me and vice versa or we going to have some sirious ishues I may be a teenage girl but this gossipy drama shit ends now cuz I do not do drama!!! (p.s. Alan you can be mad at me all you want for this post but i don't do well with secrecy and you know it)

View user profile

88 Re: Twilight Over New York on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:46 am

I think I'm playing this weekend, I'm missing all this sweet drama. Looks like the southern bell about to wring someone's neck and kick 'em below the Mason/Dickson. No more drama ladies, if her breath stinks tell her!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

89 Re: Twilight Over New York on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:18 am

Elizibeth Scott wrote:(p.s. Alan you can be mad at me all you want for this post but i don't do well with secrecy and you know it)
Nope not mad. But in advance to the ones who will be butt hurt- I don't care. That is all. Cuz that post was funny as hell, and if you mad, well, you know what it is.

View user profile

90 Re: Twilight Over New York on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:48 am

I take issue with you Texans and your love of incest. I said it to ya face you can't be mad. (Mandark laugh) Hahaha ha haha hahahaha.

P.S. I actually had to do the laugh to spell it out correctly.

Also https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=Uvd8UvTKOO394AP49YGYBA&url=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D4pTwQKMrTt0&cd=2&ved=0CCsQuAIwAQ&usg=AFQjCNGgoBS6RukDBNLPai7oWZSkG1PLcg

View user profile

91 Re: Twilight Over New York on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:18 pm

So what exactly is the situation? Alan cried to Nicki who got butt-hurt because he would share details so she blew up on Facebook and the Forum to show how badass Texans can be... but no one cares about what was actually said just that stuff was said about the state of Texas and its inbred population? Yikes!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

92 Re: Twilight Over New York on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:55 pm

You forgot about the Bread Maker Cat.

View user profile

93 Re: Twilight Over New York on Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:29 pm

Hay if my breath stinks it is something i seriously need to know lol. And yes lem if people keep up with running to alan every time they have a problem with me this southern bell will be ringing peoples neck and kicking them below the mason/Dickson .....i don't do well with people talking behind my back. Never have never will. And Yay Lem is coming this sunday!!!!

View user profile

94 Re: Twilight Over New York on Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:34 pm

its not just that they talk behind my back. Its that they went and bitched to my fiance behind my back about me and then told him not to say anything expecting the problem to be fixed when hes not so posed to say anything. On top of that if i did something wrong in rp and this person knew i was new to rp i'de think it would be at least comon sense to bring it up to me so that i could fix what im doing wrong at the very least in game

View user profile

95 Re: Twilight Over New York on Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Elizibeth Scott wrote:Hay if my breath stinks it is something i seriously need to know lol. And yes lem if people keep up with running to alan every time they have a problem with me this southern bell will be ringing peoples neck and kicking them below the mason/Dickson .....i don't do well with people talking behind my back. Never have never will. And Yay Lem is coming this sunday!!!!
Whoa your breath doesnt stink and im usually in it... because you talk to me alot. also im exited to to have lem play with us sunday oh joy.

View user profile

96 Re: Twilight Over New York on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Oh, no what have I gotten myself into

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

97 Re: Twilight Over New York on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:06 pm

a very bad situation but, it should turn out ok if we dont let it get bigger than what it is and have fun.

View user profile

98 Re: Twilight Over New York on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:07 pm

I sssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want to know what she did in roleplaying that has the group so miffed. My games never see this much drama, maybe its the estrogen level.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

99 Re: Twilight Over New York on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:14 pm

i sent you a pm lem

View user profile

100 Re: Twilight Over New York on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:28 pm

I wanna come!!!!! cheers 

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum: