CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twilight Over New York

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151 Re: Twilight Over New York on Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:41 am

ok so that everyone knows my goal....because i have no clue what alans or pats is.....i would eventually like to become

the princess of vampires. This is going to be very hard starting from the bottom so i was going to start off by getting to

know other vampires which i have to start that out by searching for other vampires.... where i was going with the girl that

went missing from the feeding ground was that a vampire got her and was all up on my feeding grounds and was ganna

get cut!!! So in turn when i find out a vamp is on my turf we all go searching for it out of curiosity and it goes from

there...but i didn't want to say things because that would be me being a story teller and i had already been fussed at for

that. I tried to get everyone on bored with it by pcing them but agian my gm is the only one that responds!!!!

View user profile

152 Re: Twilight Over New York on Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:43 am

on top of that every time i tried to develop my plan it got cock blocked because there was some hole in it or i was trying to be story teller agian!! As a woman i do not take well to being cock blocked...ask alan!!

View user profile

153 Re: Twilight Over New York on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:07 am

Elizibeth Scott wrote:on top of that every time i tried to develop my plan it got cock blocked because there was some hole in it or i was trying to be story teller agian!! As a woman i do not take well to being cock blocked...ask alan!!
i read this this morning and i was in super tears this was so damn funny to me.

View user profile

154 Re: Twilight Over New York on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:42 am

Last edited by The MAGI on Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

155 Re: Twilight Over New York on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:45 am

Elizibeth Scott wrote:ok so that everyone knows my goal....because i have no clue what alans or pats is.....i would eventually like to become

the princess of vampires. This is going to be very hard starting from the bottom so i was going to start off by getting to

know other vampires which i have to start that out by searching for other vampires.... where i was going with the girl that

went missing from the feeding ground was that a vampire got her and was all up on my feeding grounds and was ganna

get cut!!! So in turn when i find out a vamp is on my turf we all go searching for it out of curiosity and it goes from

there...but i didn't want to say things because that would be me being a story teller and i had already been fussed at for

that. I tried to get everyone on bored with it by pcing them but agian my gm is the only one that responds!!!!

Im rebuilding the only life i knew in this new time

View user profile

156 Re: Twilight Over New York on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:46 am

Elizibeth Scott wrote:on top of that every time i tried to develop my plan it got cock blocked because there was some hole in it or i was trying to be story teller agian!! As a woman i do not take well to being cock blocked...ask alan!!
yea alan strait blocked my cock a whole bunch of times.... i hate that guy lolz

View user profile

157 Re: Twilight Over New York on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:06 am

Wow, Chad, I have to give it to you. It's very rare for Pat to provide such constructive responses to a post. Your game definitely has something we need. I tried to inspire some constructive thoughts on my game and got a lot of watermelon/fried chicken/white guilt jokes...

Bravo.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

158 Re: Twilight Over New York on Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:23 pm

I have been noticing that. A small group with VERY constuctive conversations....its very odd for this forum.

Im proud!!

View user profile

159 Re: Twilight Over New York on Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:33 pm

BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

160 Re: Twilight Over New York on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:48 pm

First of all you can not here a pc...it is a private chat sent to you through the forum may also be known as a pm or private

message.... its sad i have to explain that to someone who has been in the rp business way longer than i have. Second pat

you have just been a plain dick for the past couple of weeks and in case you didnt read chad said this was a new style of

game where the pcers tell the strory not him!! You need to wrap your head around that concept!!! I only said what his

thoughts were and such because chad was just sitting back and watching and i was trying to hint to him that i wanted

my bf to be the vampire taking the girl from the club and then him take off or something and we go search for him but i

couldn't get past it because every time i tried to do something to convey to chad what i was trying to do you stoped

me..... i understand that i shouldn't be trying to be gm....but you need to realize this is not BESM this is a different style

of game and i was only trying to convey to chad what i was trying to do. Once he cought on he would have taken it

from there, you think all this shit is funny and really all it does is piss people off.

View user profile

161 Re: Twilight Over New York on Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Last edited by Pick A Card on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

162 Re: Twilight Over New York on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:21 pm

ere is another thought. As players you can alway pull e on the side and converse your thoughts or ideas on the said situation.

Its not to hard especially since we are a small group. Just dont take up 20 minutes.

We are all here to have fun and lets continue to do that.

View user profile

163 Re: Twilight Over New York on Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:03 am

yeah we all talked face to face we are pretty much cool now

View user profile

164 Re: Twilight Over New York on Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:07 am

Magi the reason you may not have gotten my pm is because you have not accepted my friend request...actually no one has!!

View user profile

165 Re: Twilight Over New York on Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:02 pm

Koolio!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum