CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Twilight Over New York

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:29 am

Leetin McBeatin wrote:I didn't even show up on Sunday either.

I might not even do next. I have no creative juices flowing, just my mind on my money and money on my mind.
Me too. As I've been focusing more on being more present at work my writing has fallen off... i can only write two stories and run two campaigns at once.
Sad 
I'm slipping.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

127 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:00 pm

Well both of yall have done alot for the groups ya'll run. if yall need a break or sometime to strengthen your foundation feel free. As Pc's we all have lives and sometimes real life may play a factor in what you're able to do. take your time and on your return we will be here.

Thank You
The Magi

View user profile

128 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:38 pm

My comment wasn't a cry for assistance but it was acknowledgement that I have not had the same explosions of creativity that used to cause me to start so many random side campaigns.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

129 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm

Chaos' Plague wrote:My comment wasn't a cry for assistance but it was acknowledgement that I have not had the same explosions of creativity that used to cause me to start so many random side campaigns.
This is called maturity.... i dont know what its called but either way it should keep us focused on this campain until we finish it. i hope this story is short cause, "problems are to be had" and "mistakes have been made"

View user profile

130 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:23 pm

I made mistakes the first time I sent a Dragon against a Fairy. Also Ghost types are kinda powerful now.

View user profile

131 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:24 pm

Maturity does not and should never equal a loss of creativity. If that happens your soul is dying.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

132 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:24 pm

What is Fairy strong against? Weak?


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

133 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:29 pm

fairy is strong against dragon

if you need more here is a chart http://pokemondb.net/type

View user profile

134 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm

They're immune to Dragon.

View user profile

135 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:48 pm

An Anti-Dragon Type? Why?


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

136 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:52 pm

Idk but I got wiped by a sylveon, eevee's fairy evolution.

View user profile

137 Re: Twilight Over New York on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:55 am

Yo, who hijacked y thread with fucking Dick-a-chu shit.

Admin delete the defiling thread.

dab, i step away for one minute and this becomes a 12 years old hobby thread.

Children start your own dick-shity-Pu thread.

Shiiit.


View user profile

138 Re: Twilight Over New York on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:57 am

Since we aren't talking about angsty sparkle vampires and stupid teenage girls then we can talk about pokemon!

Which Clans are untouched in your New York, i am rethinking my character now that I've heard that the only consistent RPer is Pat. Desperate times call for desperate measures.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

139 Re: Twilight Over New York on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:02 am

Chaos' Plague wrote:Since we aren't talking about angsty sparkle vampires and stupid teenage girls then we can talk about pokemon!

Which Clans are untouched in your New York, i am rethinking my character now that I've heard that the only consistent RPer is Pat.  Desperate times call for desperate measures.
in response, nikki is new to rp she is gradually getting better. Alan was putting alot of effort in making a stable income with his business. i am a rapist stalker so i am deeply involed in the both of them.

View user profile

140 Re: Twilight Over New York on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:06 am

The MAGI wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:Since we aren't talking about angsty sparkle vampires and stupid teenage girls then we can talk about pokemon!

Which Clans are untouched in your New York, i am rethinking my character now that I've heard that the only consistent RPer is Pat.  Desperate times call for desperate measures.
in response, nikki is new to rp she is gradually getting better. Alan was putting alot of effort in making a stable income with his business. i am a rapist stalker so i am deeply involed in the both of them.
Leetin McBeatin wrote:Tired. I type this memoir as fatigue hits me, my bones ack and my brain blisters from the effort taken to converse to you young readers about a night in question.

No, really I'm tired.


Chapter one, session one of Twilight over New York.

This day went smoother than last, one role played others just watched waiting hours for a single night to pass.
To me this sounds like Pat did shit and everyone else watched, I have no intentions of just watching. Cool 


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

141 Re: Twilight Over New York on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:08 am

Chaos' Plague wrote:
The MAGI wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:Since we aren't talking about angsty sparkle vampires and stupid teenage girls then we can talk about pokemon!

Which Clans are untouched in your New York, i am rethinking my character now that I've heard that the only consistent RPer is Pat.  Desperate times call for desperate measures.
in response, nikki is new to rp she is gradually getting better. Alan was putting alot of effort in making a stable income with his business. i am a rapist stalker so i am deeply involed in the both of them.
Leetin McBeatin wrote:Tired. I type this memoir as fatigue hits me, my bones ack and my brain blisters from the effort taken to converse to you young readers about a night in question.

No, really I'm tired.


Chapter one, session one of Twilight over New York.

This day went smoother than last, one role played others just watched waiting hours for a single night to pass.
To me this sounds like Pat did shit and everyone else watched, I have no intentions of just watching.  Cool 
why not you should be pleased with looking at your younger mirror self do shyt.

View user profile

142 Re: Twilight Over New York on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:12 am

I wouldn't have fun as a PC not participating, sorry why would I travel to a game just to stare at the wall, my dick or my phone?


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

143 Re: Twilight Over New York on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:43 pm

Chaos' Plague wrote:I wouldn't have fun as a PC not participating, sorry why would I travel to a game just to stare at the wall, my dick or my phone?
in response, because some of the situations that occur that you can honestly say "i have nothing to do with that" its funny to observe and watch people do amazing and/or silly things. Well i understand its different for everyone, but i get the same amount of entertainment watching someone do something as i do playing (or lack there of).

View user profile

144 Re: Twilight Over New York on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Its a group interactive, when the group isn't all participating I don't want to be bothered. As a GM I came to play with the group and as a PC I start to wonder what's the point.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

145 Re: Twilight Over New York on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Mega Gengar.

View user profile

146 Re: Twilight Over New York on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Chaos' Plague wrote:Since we aren't talking about angsty sparkle vampires and stupid teenage girls then we can talk about pokemon!

Which Clans are untouched in your New York, i am rethinking my character now that I've heard that the only consistent RPer is Pat.  Desperate times call for desperate measures.
1) Me and Nikki are both Tremere. Pat is Nosferatu. Lian might be Gangrel, not sure.

2) This has nothing to do with consistent RP'ing. Vampires live forever basically. I'm not going to play this game where we RP every night for 1,000 fucking years. This is just Pat doing quantity over quality. We could set goals for a month and bam, time passes. Just saying. And I've spoken about this already.

View user profile

147 Re: Twilight Over New York on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:47 pm

Yeah I pc'ed pat with a great idea of what we could go off and do as a team together for the next year or so and he didn't even respond to me. When starting out I did rp a lot to the point I was fussed at for it because I was rping like a story teller and a pc at the same time. I was also made even more aware of how much I talk. So last session I stayed quiet, tried to follow the rules, tried to bring my plan to light and no one would let me. Everyone wonders why I talk so much and why I rp a lot and it’s because if I don't I get shoved aside and ignored. Pat wants to do this thing where we go out every night and do different things with no common goal and it has chad scattered as hell. It’s hard to rp when you have Pat talking all night and I do believe that was the same exact thing I just got fussed at for last week was it not. I don't know how many times I’ve seen other players pop in and gm instead of following the rules and pc but I don't say anything because we already have one person being all about the rules y’all didn't need another but the minute I do something wrong I get bitched at so that everyone else can do the same damn thing. THIS IS A RESULT OF A WHOLE BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES!! On top of that Chad didn't put in a single damn thing that Alan and I did probably because he couldn't remember because pat talked most of the night. Alan was focused on building his business and I established a feeding ground and was trying to build up to the part where we all went off and searched for other vampires and such, not that anyone would let me. At first I thought it was cuz I just wasn't being clear enough so I pc people and ask their opinion and they don't reply back so what is the fucking point. I get it, I’m a girl, I’m tiny, and I can be annoying because I’m new but that point being I am probably one of the most creative people here if you will take the time to listen to me.

View user profile

148 Re: Twilight Over New York on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:37 pm

One thing stood out to me: I understand that each of you three had three different goals and only Alan told me what they were.

I had no clue that you were trying to establish a feeding ground. In all honesty I was trying to figure out your actions.

Pats goal is to re-establish what he had 1,000 years ago....or just follow a guy around all week?

Next time around PLEASE tell me your goals. I an swear i asked each of you this.....did I?


Also, Im trying a story telling style of play. meaning that the P's create it wile I just mediate and create the environment. Yes, I still need to do a lot of fleshing out and rules learning.

The vamps were avoided by me on purpose. I did not want to introduce the players to them as of yet. I might of been too controlling on that though.

View user profile

149 Re: Twilight Over New York on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:38 pm

Ohh, also please paste your paragraphs with spaces? just add a hard enter after each.

Thanks Very Happy 

View user profile

150 Re: Twilight Over New York on Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:04 am

Leetin McBeatin wrote:Ohh, also please paste your paragraphs with spaces? just add a hard enter after each.

Thanks Very Happy 
cheers cheers cheers 
cheers cheers cheers 

lol! 

This!


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum