CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twilight Over New York

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101 Re: Twilight Over New York on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:11 pm

i would want you to come cause it would be funny.

View user profile

102 Re: Twilight Over New York on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:34 pm

Sweet. It looks like a productive two days on the forum.

The problem is.....that i gave Alan forwarning about my opinion that I was going to tell you on Sunday. This Sunday. I am not passive aggressive and share my opinions on forums.

If things need to be said i say it.

dont get all pissy cause Alan gave you wrong info, its his own damb fault. I stated what I planned on tell you and wanted him prepared.

View user profile

103 Re: Twilight Over New York on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:01 am

Not actually my post that was here.

Last edited by Pick A Card on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

104 Re: Twilight Over New York on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:04 am

the post that says "The thing is whatever i did in rp or period is in between you and i. You do not have to nor does he want you to prepare him for whatever you have to say to me. You may feel it is a common cutesy but to him its really not. Him and i both established when he asked me if i was SHORE i wanted to join the campaign that if i screwed up it was on me not him. If i do something to anyone and chad its not just you it is other people as well which is why it was also posted on facebook cuz last i checked you weren't on my Facebook friends list. All alan told me was i did something wrong and he didn't like that he had to here about it. That alone was enough to send me into a tirade. i do not want special rules applied to me. you wouldn't go to lem if pat pissed you off or you wouldn't go to pat if alan did something wrong so don't go to alan if i do something wrong. I did something wrong that im still not even aware of because again all alan said was that you expressed that i did something wrong and he didn't wana hear about it cuz it had nothing to do with him. yes i am a girl and yes im alans girl but as far as rp wise that means nothing to anyone Alan doesn't want me to have special treatment and i don't want to have special treatment. So next time you or anyone ells have something to say don't prepare him or say anything to him there are a number of ways to get a hold of me without going through him. you can pm me on Facebook i have not one problem adding you. you can pm me here. pat has my cell number you could have text me. But chad if it were only you doing this i wouldn't have made two public posts about it i would have taken you aside and said something to personally you. However there are other people on both the forum and on my Facebook that are doing the same thing." was soposed to be me

View user profile

105 Re: Twilight Over New York on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:05 am

and someone remind me to kick my fiance's ass when he wakes up for not logging out of his shit!!! Again!!

View user profile

106 Re: Twilight Over New York on Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:38 am

so i want everyone to lick my nipples on sunday, if you cant do it you cant RP on tuesday or evar agian cause i said so!

View user profile

107 Re: Twilight Over New York on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:28 am

ROFLMAO chad you have a pm

View user profile

108 Re: Twilight Over New York on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Magi, when you actually RP, you can tell others they can't.

Also, Chad I told her what you said. Problem? Too bad. I'm her boyfriend, not her keeper. Your the DM, so if you have a problem with her role playing, go to her, not me.

View user profile

109 Re: Twilight Over New York on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Im not mad that you told her, im upset that it blew up for no reason. I ONLY gave you a warning cause I took advise from another....as you know if something needs to be said I just say it. Never really do the prep thing.

The only special treatment you get is for being a PR noob. You need to still learn the game and our style of play.

SUNDAY AT MAGI's

I cant be driving ppl home till 2am like usual. This will also apply for Tuesday.

got a new job and a very long drive to work to Amityville (yes, were the move was).

as far a the facelessbook goes, i don't really use that site. its used to collect traveling friends and communicate when Im out of the country.

Feel free to PM me here on this forum

View user profile

110 Re: Twilight Over New York on Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:16 pm

Ok well good luck at your new job!!

View user profile

111 Re: Twilight Over New York on Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:17 pm

wait so this Sunday is at Magi's house?

View user profile

112 Re: Twilight Over New York on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Pick A Card wrote:Magi, when you actually RP, you can tell others they can't.

Also, Chad I told her what you said. Problem? Too bad. I'm her boyfriend, not her keeper. Your the DM, so if you have a problem with her role playing, go to her, not me.
listen you, i RP when i want to and when i di im better than you. more importantly grats on your new job.

View user profile

113 Re: Twilight Over New York on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:11 pm

Elizibeth Scott wrote:wait so this Sunday is at Magi's house?
yes mam, but im a lttle broke so i cant do anything special u might have to eat b4 u come lolz

View user profile

114 Re: Twilight Over New York on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:27 am

The MAGI wrote:listen you, i RP when i want to and when i di im better than you. more importantly grats on your new job.
Once a moon. This character will be just like everyone else. You'll be cool a while than lose interest. I'm done.

View user profile

115 Re: Twilight Over New York on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:38 am

Soo, can we plan on 2:00? My guess is we leave after walking Dead.

View user profile

116 Re: Twilight Over New York on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:01 am

sounds like a plan

View user profile

117 Re: Twilight Over New York on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:25 pm

So yesturday was fun and i will try to do my best on tuesday. Cant wait till tomorrow i hope everyone has fun too.

View user profile

118 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:02 am

Tired. I type this memoir as fatigue hits me, my bones ack and my brain blisters from the effort taken to converse to you young readers about a night in question.

No, really I'm tired.

Chapter one, session one of Twilight over New York.

This day went smoother than last, one role played others just watched waiting hours for a single night to pass.

Dont you love role reversal?

That means next week Pick a Card will be the star RPer.

The group of Vamps got to know each other as they each formulated their long term plans for carving out a Haven in NY. Lady Elizabeth and the pauper managed to find out a valuable piece of information on our Lady's contact...Mr Bradly; the Half Latin, Caucasian banker.

What info did they find out?

on the side The pauper was gathering a legion of hobos once again to start his empire under the streets. He also aimlessly followed the infamous gangster Tyron Jenkins A.K. to a motherfukin A. Two Guns TJ.

Wile our serious and reserved Isaac started his building blocks of financial domination of the Ventrue.

This in a nut shell is what happened. Want details? Still have questions? What am i talking about?

Ask the Actors of the show, the livin dead themselves.

View user profile

119 Re: Twilight Over New York on Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:04 pm

Sounds great, I'm glad everyone took the opportunity to roleplay and move the story along.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

120 Re: Twilight Over New York on Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:34 pm

how are you chad? how is the new job working out for you bro?

View user profile

121 Re: Twilight Over New York on Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Good, just need to get my act together.

I'm not here to be average. I need to kill it.  

This is a totally different industry, which makes it interesting for me.

All in all its good soo far.

View user profile

122 Re: Twilight Over New York on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Chad I needed u there Tuesday. lol. I might die along wit Pat. Lol. But that's good that u got a new job dude.

View user profile

123 Re: Twilight Over New York on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:54 pm

He got his own game running now. He ain't showing up on Tuesday's anymore.

View user profile

124 Re: Twilight Over New York on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:42 pm

You noticed that too?

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

125 Re: Twilight Over New York on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:45 pm

I didn't even show up on Sunday either.

I might not even do next. I have no creative juices flowing, just my mind on my money and money on my mind.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum