CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twilight Over New York

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1 Twilight Over New York on Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:02 pm

These days of reminiscence come to me so well, why does this particular time stand out to me soo. Is there a hidden message in my dreams? What story needs to be repeated, maybe this is the telling of my awaking.....no...probable of yet again another slumber.

This is the official Games update page for the story "Twilight of New York"

Once backgrounds have been submitted I will post a little preview of what is to come.

View user profile

2 Re: Twilight Over New York on Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:51 pm

I this for wat Lem played the other day? Or ur own campaign.

View user profile

3 Re: Twilight Over New York on Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:53 pm

No this is something else.

View user profile

4 Re: Twilight Over New York on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:27 pm

This is a new game system, well its like over 20 years old. Its just new for us that is.

wanna play?

View user profile

5 Re: Twilight Over New York on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:53 pm

The Camarilla is the most populous sect, and (in theory) the most powerful. It comprises seven clans of vampires, each with its own culture and agenda, and this renders it prone to discord. Ruled as it is by a fractious sort of parliamentarianism, the Camarilla is slow to act and often indecisive in the face of threats; when it brings its combined might to bear, however, the Camarilla is virtually unstoppable.

Beginning characters are assumed to be Camarilla vampires, and to belong to one of the seven clans. The clans are:

-Brujah: A clan of violent, anti-authoritarian vampires espousing freedom from societal restrictions.

-Gangrel: A clan of solitary, nomadic shapeshifters who prefer the wilderness to the confines of the cities.

-Malkavian: A bizarre clan of lunatics whose members are infamous for their insanity - and insight.

-Nosferatu: A loathsome clan of deformed monsters who skulk in subterranean tunnels and sewers.

-Toreador: A clan of elegant, passionate vampires who patronize artists, musicians, actors and the like.

-Tremere: A secretive, treacherous clan of vampire warlocks who practice blood magic.

-Ventrue: A clan of aristocrats and nobles who consider it their duty to lead the Camarilla.

Last edited by Leetin McBeatin on Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : linked clan names)

View user profile

6 Re: Twilight Over New York on Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:18 pm

So is this like world of darkness?

View user profile

7 Re: Twilight Over New York on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:22 pm

This IS world of Darkness.

Also, remember people that we only use D10's in this game. Bring as many as you can get, we can pool the dice during game play.

** Another option is if anyone has a paypal account, they can purchase a sack of dice for real cheap.

View user profile

8 Re: Twilight Over New York on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Sorry I'm greedy. Not sharing my die. Except with my girlfriend.

View user profile

9 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:27 pm

Will players be able to choose their clan?

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

10 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:16 pm

We're not doing this today are we?

View user profile

11 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:49 pm

This is for a Sunday game organized by Chad and Alan to exclude me...Sad 

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

12 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Ah.... I'm ok with that.

View user profile

13 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:17 pm

List good days for you loser...I mean True Lord GM.

View user profile

14 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:19 pm

I'm already in a role-playing group so I won't be able to make it.

View user profile

15 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:29 pm

wait did i hear lance just tony us? You got other friends! your not a good person.

View user profile

16 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:22 pm

Ok, sooo with the dice we will each need around 10, maybe 7. in my case I have 4...or 3.

We can start this Sunday at kings game.

Yes, any non sabbat clan can be chosen.

View user profile

17 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:28 pm

A little background on a modern Gothic New York. The world by day is typical to what we know in today's age, but at night things go bump.

imagine a bad 80's movie with the street gangs running rampant. The movie Crow is also a good example of the night life. This is when the true rulers of the city and their minions take actions, plots, politics, and intrigue dwell during the twilight hours.

This is time of violence, a time when the news tells you to stick to main and populated roads. When the serial killer has been wandering for weeks on end and never caught.

This is the time of vampires.

View user profile

18 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:42 pm

I'm thinking of making a Nosferatu... deformed and demented. I can be the Random of the group. Wouldn't that be awesome?

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

19 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Sounds like The Warriors

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

20 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:50 pm

Their ability Obfuscate ability is pretty cool. Spy, information gatherer, you can be heard not seen.

You can be an artist that lives in the basement of the princes house. Always drawing pretty paintings then destroy them when it looks better that you.

View user profile

21 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:50 pm

Was going to mention worriors, then thought of the silly street gangs....baseball players...

View user profile

22 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Leetin McBeatin wrote:Their ability Obfuscate ability is pretty cool. Spy, information gatherer, you can be heard not seen.

You can be an artist that lives in the basement of the princes house. Always drawing pretty paintings then destroy them when it looks better that you.
I still love that show, I need to see if my uncle tossed my DVD set when they reclaimed my room.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

23 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:59 pm

Nooo!!

Yea, I try to watch it once a year. They also came out with 2 PC games for the world. the second was so successful that gamers modded it a year or two later. It was pretty cool.

View user profile

24 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:05 pm

Here is an article from a blog that I found interesting its titled What Makes a Beautiful Player?.

View user profile

25 Re: Twilight Over New York on Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:09 pm

So, I'm going to be blunt. I have no character, no concept and I've been doing Doctor Who marathons instead of reading. Sue me, didn't think we'd be staring so soon.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum