CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:56 pm

lmao, I wish I was there.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

52 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:01 pm

I bet pats mom must have been really happy what that. Smile

View user profile

53 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:50 pm

she didnt bleed over the couch she ran to the bathroom. it was fun as hell actually. lion is a funny guy, but when you give him time he does some real impressive stuff. i cant wait to see what nikki and alan do.

View user profile

54 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Agreed, he had a really cool background and char concept.

Pats was unusual, he chose the path less followed. most people want to be cool and Pat was like NO, my guy is a bum.

View user profile

55 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:58 pm

we can now play this song for when it happens http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA

View user profile

56 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:00 pm

Haaa.

Dom's boss owns a printing company. He printed a shirt that you read from the bottom up...and it said.......

View user profile

57 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:59 pm

Here's some character sheet options.

http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pdf/VtM/VtM2nded1-Page.pdf

http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pdf/VtM/VtM2nded4-Page.pdf

Also, should we play at King's Games or Pat's house? I kind of wanna vote king's just because Pat's house has death heat in it.

View user profile

58 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:47 pm

first off fuck you, i tried to deal with it but i had the windows up and the fan on... you know what we going to kings games. you bastard

View user profile

59 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:18 pm

If you mad, you know what that means.

View user profile

60 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:37 pm

it means im a bitch or in other words alan.

View user profile

61 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:32 pm

The char sheets are good. The second option has more details.

I leave it up to who ever prints the, is the extra detail needed or not.

Last edited by Leetin McBeatin on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

62 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:31 pm

Attacking/Defense:
You use a certain Attribute/Ability combination depending on the type of combat in which your character is engaged. In combat, each success above the first you get on an attack roll equals an additional die you add automatically to your damage dice pool! This creates fatal and cinematic combat.

Damage Types:
Remember: In combat, each success above the first you get on an attack roll equals an additional die you add automatically to your damage dice pool!

Bashing: Blunt damage. All characters use their full Stamina ratings (and Fortitude) to resist bashing effects, and the damage heals fairly quickly. The damage from bashing is halved for the undead.

Lethal: Attacks meant to cause immediate and fatal injury to the target. Stabbing, gunfire and so on... Mortals may not use Stamina to resist lethal effects, and the damage takes quite a while to heal. Vampires may resist lethal damage with their Stamina and Fortitude.

Aggravated: Certain types of attacks are deadly even to the undead. Fire, sunlight, and the teeth and claws of vampires, werewolves and other supernatural beings are considered aggravated damage. Aggravated damage cannot be soaked except with Fortitude, and it takes quite a while to heal.

Damage dice pools can never be reduced to lower than one die; any attack that strikes its target has at least a small chance of inflicting damage, at least before a soak roll is made. Moreover, damage effect rolls cannot botch; a botched roll simply means the attack glances harmlessly off the target. Damage is a character's strength, plus Potence, and any additions from items at a difficulty of 6.

Soaking:
After an attack hits and inflicts damage, the defender may make a soak roll to resist. This is considered a reflexive; characters need not take an action or split a dice pool to soak. Unless otherwise stated, soak rolls are made versus difficulty 6. Each soak success subtracts one die from the total damage inflicted. As with damage rolls, soak rolls may not botch, only fail.
-- Ex. A character with Stamina 3 and Fortitude 2 has five soak dice against bashing and lethal damage, two soak dice against aggravated damage.

Resolution:
During this stage, you determine the damage inflicted by your character's attack, and the Storyteller (or opposing character) describes what occurs in the turn. Resolution is a mixture of game and story; it's more interesting for players to hear "Your claws rip through his bowels; he screams in pain, dropping his gun as he clutches his bloody abdomen" than simply "Uh, he loses four health levels.

View user profile

63 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:40 pm

The MAGI wrote:it means im a bitch or in other words alan.
Nope you a plain bitch. I'm a sexy bitch.

View user profile

64 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:52 am

a coupla questions?

when doing virtues in char creation, did you all put one point in each automatically (like attributes)??

Did anyone choose merits and/or flaws? It works just like BESM, but the points gained go to freebee points.

Merits cost freebie points. Flaws give you freebie points. A good way to handle this is to list all the merits you want and add up the total points. Then list the flaws you want and add up the points. Now, subtract the total number of flaw points from the merit points. You'll either end up with a +positive number or a -negative number. If it's positive, add that number to your freebie points. If it's negative, subtract that number from your freebie points. Then use your freebie points.

Last edited by Leetin McBeatin on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added second question)

View user profile

65 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:44 pm

If I play Sunday what do I need in advance?

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

66 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:59 pm

a character sheet and a background, i can help with the basics of setting up your character sheet.

View user profile

67 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:10 pm

Background: Issac and his girly friend have a kid, he's deformed and a doofus plus bright flashing lights suck.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

68 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:16 pm

lmao, omg im laughing my ass off

View user profile

69 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:36 pm

So does this mean I get to make Lem go in the corner? I like this idea.

View user profile

70 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Elizibeth Scott wrote:So does this mean I get to make Lem go in the corner? I like this idea.
Yeah that was actually my comment. This sharing a compute thing sucks.

View user profile

71 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:42 pm

Pick A Card wrote:
Elizibeth Scott wrote:So does this mean I get to make Lem go in the corner? I like this idea.
Yeah that was actually my comment. This sharing a compute thing sucks.
You would find me in the same corner actually so i dont mind if you boss me around liz, i might even get hard off ......

View user profile

72 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:42 pm

i guess if two vamps managed to procreate, then it just might be deformed.

View user profile

73 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:12 pm

ROFLMAO yes lem you can be my deformed kid and no pat i am not bossing u around...you been crazy enough latly ide prefer you didnt get a hard on for me!!

View user profile

74 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:00 pm

too late

View user profile

75 Re: Vampire the masquerade 2nd edition on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:52 am

What happened to this game?

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: