CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Children Of Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Children Of Man on Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:57 am

Campaign Setting:

Yesterday the world was normal, down right mundane, but then they appeared. Men and women that look and sound like us but exercise a gifts and attributes that no mortal should possess. Yesterday the world was ours, tomorrow will be theirs.

System:

Modified Dragon Quest D10 system

Number of Players:

No more than 6

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

2 Re: Children Of Man on Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:32 pm

Soo, you mean only 2 more players? Is this the game you started on Sat?

View user profile

3 Re: Children Of Man on Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:34 pm

when is (or will this be played), Im interested. Count me in.

View user profile

4 Re: Children Of Man on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:47 pm

I think my girl is down to keep that up, and I wouldn't mind exploring where that story could go. I think that the original 4 should be autos if still interested. Chad and maybe Pat?

View user profile

5 Re: Children Of Man on Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:52 pm

Also, if we are to play this, I don't think we should keep anything we've done except concept. As far as actions go, we thought that session would be a throw away session, so I think we didn't take it too seriously. Therefore we did a lot of reckless stuff that we wouldn't have normally done (except Lancelot). So, yeah...just saying.

View user profile

6 Re: Children Of Man on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:35 pm

im down, i just want to know how many penis do i need to get to get a new tie?

View user profile

7 Re: Children Of Man on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:51 pm

mr. Dm dont disregard session one. This sounds like players did good. outta tha box man, unlike they normally play...YES!!

Change is good.

View user profile

8 Re: Children Of Man on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:03 pm

While the story and characters were impressive for an impromptu game, keeping the session isn't smart. The characters need refinement, we didn't even have health until like 2 hours into the session, and Lem just kind of gave us powers. There needs to be some kind of basic structure to work with, or it will be too crazy. Speaking of too crazy, nobody took this very seriously since it was only a one shot deal, or so we thought. With the exception of Darnell, we did a lot of stuff we wouldn't do, crazy stuff that in a regular campaign would severely impede our characters advancement. Like blowing up a city block. Besides I just started watching Alphas (cancelled TV show) and since I like Supernatural, I'm going to send Lem some ideas on different characters based off those shows and other fantasy settings. I also want to give a few ideas for a new way to create characters, instead of the normal archetypes. Basically, screw your beard. Or something. I don't know. lol

Plus I would like a background of some sort. I don't want to be test tube babies.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum