CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Discussion: Story Natalie Flores

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:11 am

What!!!


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

27 Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:09 pm

Just messing with you. Figure you will re-read my post and scratch your head saying...huh, he never edited it?

View user profile

28 Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:49 am

You damn sure had me looking back and feeling crazy, lol.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

29 Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:59 pm

HAAAhaaaa!!!!

View user profile

30 Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:23 am

Damn, Biker!


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

31 Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:53 pm

BD - You may have started it, but I made it MEMORABLE!

View user profile

32 Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:45 pm

You added to the overall awesomeness, continue. How can such a small package harbor such cockiness? You, my friend are a marvel.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

33 Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores on Tue May 08, 2012 1:35 pm

I was just reading this story and DAMN! Seriously... It gave me chills. We are all so fucking badass!

I am going to read it more thoroughly when I can, and add a new section.

View user profile

34 Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores on Tue May 08, 2012 10:42 pm

A few weeks ago I was feeling the same way when rereading Avalon Evolved. I was thinking a real attempt at a novel or short story would be extremely fun.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

35 Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores on Wed May 09, 2012 11:26 am

I was actually thinking the same thing. We should discuss and begin.

View user profile

36 Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:48 pm

what happen to this story? it was getting good yall need to finish this or end this current chapter with something good.

View user profile

37 Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:09 am

Wandering Omen wrote:what happen to this story? it was getting good yall need to finish this or end this current chapter with something good.

This story, Avalon Reborn, and Wander Yard are all stories I enjoyed reading and writing. If others start posting again I will definitely join.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

38 Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores on Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:42 pm

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
Wandering Omen wrote:what happen to this story? it was getting good yall need to finish this or end this current chapter with something good.

This story, Avalon Reborn, and Wander Yard are all stories I enjoyed reading and writing. If others start posting again I will definitely join.

ill probably write something in a few min to kick start it again (natalie). i would like it if the rest of the crew could share. what i put in is not relevant, but if it can make you continue ill make the sacrifice!

View user profile

39 Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores on Mon May 06, 2013 5:55 pm

i wish someone else would add to this story jackasses.i had written a couple of lines for people to write more. this is actually my favorite story cause it feels personal. i can connect with the characters.

View user profile

40 Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores on Mon May 06, 2013 6:01 pm

The MAGI wrote:i wish someone else would add to this story jackasses.i had written a couple of lines for people to write more. this is actually my favorite story cause it feels personal. i can connect with the characters.

My favorite is actually Avalon Reborn, it calls to me.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

41 Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores on Mon May 06, 2013 6:21 pm

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
The MAGI wrote:i wish someone else would add to this story jackasses.i had written a couple of lines for people to write more. this is actually my favorite story cause it feels personal. i can connect with the characters.

My favorite is actually Avalon Reborn, it calls to me.
y?

View user profile

42 Re: Discussion: Story Natalie Flores on Mon May 06, 2013 6:24 pm

The MAGI wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:
The MAGI wrote:i wish someone else would add to this story jackasses.i had written a couple of lines for people to write more. this is actually my favorite story cause it feels personal. i can connect with the characters.

My favorite is actually Avalon Reborn, it calls to me.
y?

Avalon Reborn is the kind of story I read. It makes me think along the lines of 'Two Reign in Hell', 'Creatures of Light and Darkness', and 'Lord of Light'. I intend to write for all three stories but Avalon is my fave followed by Wanderyard. Natalie is great, but i need someone to make me excited about it again... where's Anessa when you need her.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum