CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 16]

76 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:56 am

The MAGI wrote:yea, i was branching out into a territory i shouldn't have with music. I should have been informing the people about our not so good neighborhoods, like the previous slave quater and the dead docks. i should have been inspiring people to take actions and all that other good stuff, but i didnt think of it until just now. so i amm hurt.... play the theme music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUWgE0EVQ9c

Lololololololololololololol!!!

View user profile

77 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:09 pm

ok so I don't know about all that belt shit with 1300gp or 7300gp crap but this is what I do, this is somewhat morden times so I do this. I wrap my hands using a very common illegal boxing technech that got a lot of fighters in trouble. I use plaster of Paris (its almost like cement) or whatever we would use around here to make buldings or cement roads to wrap my hands and wrist so instead of the regular glue people would use in between the wraps I use that. then I put on a regular padded glove made to look like ryus glove and put those on top of my wraps so it looks like I have on just some classic martial art gear. also the padded glove would help me from breaking my hand if I was jus your average joe trying to punch something.

now what would that give me in game if I did that Smile

also I buy extra cement and wraps so I can redo them each day so I buy as much as I can with the money I have I gusse.

View user profile

78 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:32 pm

Random wrote:ok so I don't know about all that belt shit with 1300gp or 7300gp crap but this is what I do, this is somewhat morden times so I do this. I wrap my hands using a very common illegal boxing technech that got a lot of fighters in trouble. I use plaster of Paris (its almost like cement) or whatever we would use around here to make buldings or cement roads to wrap my hands and wrist so instead of the regular glue people would use in between the wraps I use that. then I put on a regular padded glove made to look like ryus glove and put those on top of my wraps so it looks like I have on just some classic martial art gear. also the padded glove would help me from breaking my hand if I was jus your average joe trying to punch something.

now what would that give me in game if I did that Smile

also I buy extra cement and wraps so I can redo them each day so I buy as much as I can with the money I have I gusse.

I give you 5exp for innovation then I give you the +1 damage and plus 1 to melee defense rolls but the Ryu Wrap has a 10 round usage like a kit then you would have to re-wrap which takes 15 minutes.

Seems fair to me Very Happy

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

79 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 pm

Me too how many kits can I get

View user profile

80 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:40 pm

Mavin The Magnificent

You search for those that helped you in hopes of repaying your debt which again brings you to The Dead Docks. You search for an hour before you are cornered by a group of ruffians hoping to sell your spiffy threads and possibly ransom you for a pretty penny. Luckily that is when Xavros finds you again. You offer him payment and being the shrewd creature that he is he makes you an offer. You work for The party of Bus 15, you've read about them saving Princess Nivia in the paper, but you report directly to him until your life debt is paid off. Sensing an opportunity for adventure and maybe even magical treasure you accept with no questions asked!

*Cue music* Mavin The Magnificent has joined the party!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

81 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:40 pm

Random wrote:Me too how many kits can I get

55gp each

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

82 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:47 pm

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Mavin The Magnificent

You search for those that helped you in hopes of repaying your debt which again brings you to The Dead Docks. You search for an hour before you are cornered by a group of ruffians hoping to sell your spiffy threads and possibly ransom you for a pretty penny. Luckily that is when Xavros finds you again. You offer him payment and being the shrewd creature that he is he makes you an offer. You work for The party of Bus 15, you've read about them saving Princess Nivia in the paper, but you report directly to him until your life debt is paid off. Sensing an opportunity for adventure and maybe even magical treasure you accept with no questions asked!

I HAVE A LACKEY!!! lol!
Wait, how much, if anything does he pay me back.

View user profile

83 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:51 pm

Pick A Card wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:Mavin The Magnificent

I HAVE A LACKEY!!! lol!

Come on guys, let's try to avoid The Path of Pat...

he's an employee and as we all know, if you treat an employee with respect and offer perks they will kill themselves to save you. Food for thought. Plus Phil did the Lsckey thing. Look at The DOII, Kosey and Ghomo work together and they make out like bandits. It should be a blueprint to follow. A mage and a thief, you guys could be the shiznit.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

84 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:59 pm

In all honesty I will be hooking him up with some cash for saving me and if I see the 2 others I give credit for saving me I will them as well.

View user profile http://http:\\deathmvp.tripod.com

85 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:06 pm

deathmvp wrote:In all honesty I will be hooking him up with some cash for saving me and if I see the 2 others I give credit for saving me I will them as well.

So you don't join the party?

*Cue Music* Mavin The not so Magnificent leaves the party!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

86 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:08 pm

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
deathmvp wrote:In all honesty I will be hooking him up with some cash for saving me and if I see the 2 others I give credit for saving me I will them as well.

Yay, that will learn em!

View user profile

87 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:10 pm

The MAGI wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:

Yay, that will learn em!

No idea what's going on but what evs... maybe he has better plan. We shall see.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

88 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:11 pm

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
The MAGI wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:

Yay, that will learn em!

No idea what's going on but what evs... maybe he has better plan. We shall see.

i hope so, the party will need him for the next upcoming events.

View user profile

89 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:13 pm

Maybe he's tired of being a richboy spellcaster and is ready to reveal his new and improved and most likely OP backup toon 3.0!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

90 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:15 pm

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Maybe he's tired of being a richboy spellcaster and is ready to reveal his new and improved and most likely OP backup toon 3.0!

careful, the more time you give a Jose their power will become untrappable given time.

View user profile

91 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:18 pm

The Bubbling Dark wrote:I HAVE A LACKEY!!! lol!

Come on guys, let's try to avoid The Path of Pat...

he's an employee and as we all know, if you treat an employee with respect and offer perks they will kill themselves to save you. Food for thought. Plus Phil did the Lsckey thing. Look at The DOII, Kosey and Ghomo work together and they make out like bandits. It should be a blueprint to follow. A mage and a thief, you guys could be the shiznit.[/quote]

No, never the Path of Pat. Xavros, more than ever knows the value of teamwork. However this group needs new leadership, or set leadership that isn't crazy...We'll see after this session I suppose.

View user profile

92 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:19 pm

The MAGI wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:Maybe he's tired of being a richboy spellcaster and is ready to reveal his new and improved and most likely OP backup toon 3.0!

careful, the more time you give a Jose their power will become untrappable given time.

Not against the new and improved Carbonated Dark, less bubbly but just a bit more fucked up. Taste good going down but Jabanero coming out!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

93 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:37 pm

The Carbonated Dark wrote:
The MAGI wrote:

Not against the new and improved Carbonated Dark, less bubbly but just a bit more fucked up. Taste good going down but Jabanero coming out!

thats white castle butt right there the new carbo dark... just when i thought you was gonig to be better....

View user profile

94 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:50 pm

The Carbonated Dark wrote:Not against the new and improved Carbonated Dark, less bubbly but just a bit more fucked up. Taste good going down but Jabanero coming out!

This just sounds terrible...

View user profile

95 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:17 pm

Mmmmmmmmm...... Ghost chili.

View user profile

96 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:41 pm

No I still plain to join but at the same time as a NG toon I belive in rewarding people that help that do not have a reson to at the time if I can.

In the first sesion 3 helped me that did not need to so I plain to reward them.

Joining Allen will help my own toon in the long run though HE HE HE HE.

View user profile http://http:\\deathmvp.tripod.com

97 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:42 pm

deathmvp wrote:No I still plain to join but at the same time as a NG toon I belive in rewarding people that help that do not have a reson to at the time if I can.

ALAN!!! lol

View user profile

98 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:43 pm

deathmvp wrote:No I still plain to join but at the same time as a NG toon I belive in rewarding people that help that do not have a reson to at the time if I can.

*Cue Mu... screw it* Mavin the kinda Indecisive joins the party, again!

lol!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

99 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:11 pm

That's cool. I take her advice and work on carbonating the Pepsi an get the formula patented. I don't know how much that would cost or the whole process in this time. If I dot have enough money to do so I compete in Nephilim matches in order to drum up what money I can. I look for Juan Carlos and wonder where he has been.

I let her stay at my place and ask her if she needs anything to continue working.

View user profile http://www.gorobonow.com

100 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Also I tell Ghomo about everything I've found. I mention the useful books. I want to investigate the temple of the Natherine on the bolivars of thought and get any information I can. I would go there looking for info about the church, looking like a well to do gentleman. I would also like to call the reporter who wrote the article and ask him a few questions concerning it. Like what his thoughts are on the article and he can tell me of the researcher.

View user profile http://www.gorobonow.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum