CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 16]

376 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed May 28, 2014 4:31 pm

I was gonna say this in game but I guess I will say it here. I have a moderately fortified keep that I will let the guild use in exchange for the waiver of my guild fees. It's lodging and not a place to expect food. It's not comfortable yet. I worked on the defensive capablities before the luxury aspects first. Better to be safe than sorry

View user profile

377 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed May 28, 2014 4:44 pm

lancelot chamomile wrote:I was gonna say this in game but I guess I will say it here. I have a moderately fortified keep that I will let the guild use in exchange for the waiver of my guild fees. It's lodging and not a place to expect food. It's not comfortable yet. I worked on the defensive capablities before the luxury aspects first. Better to be safe than sorry

I vote no...not trying to be a dick but we have no need for a keep that is 1 days ride away. now if u wish to sell us the keep for the price of ur guild fees I would vote yes.

who else is going to vote we used to do the voting thing a lot lets bring it back so fare is fare

so far yes - 0 no - 1

View user profile

378 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed May 28, 2014 4:46 pm

Vashire that sounds like a sound strategy. I have questions though.

Do you have the Steel on hand to create the weapons?
Are you any good at this trade?
Do you have clients/Who will buy you stuff (Dont expect the guild to)
Donte is not a weapon-smith and in all honesty how good of a shop did he create?

We need your dues up front and we will help nurture your dreams, not the other way around.

View user profile

379 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed May 28, 2014 4:48 pm

I hate meta gaming and try my dambed hardest not too. Its not easy to play stupid, especially when you are directly affected.

I am a big fan of harsh penalties towards metagaming. Also, sometimes it cant be avoided.

View user profile

380 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed May 28, 2014 7:51 pm

I vote for Random' idea.

View user profile

381 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed May 28, 2014 8:35 pm

Leetin McBeatin wrote:Vashire that sounds like a sound strategy. I have questions though.

Do you have the Steel on hand to create the weapons?
Are you any good at this trade?
Do you have clients/Who will buy you stuff (Dont expect the guild to)
Donte is not a weapon-smith and in all honesty how good of a shop did he create?

We need your dues up front and we will help nurture your dreams, not the other way around.

i dont have alot on hand but i can always get some. i do have some1 that i am training under.

as for a client list, im still starting out in my craft so i dont have one yet. i wasnt expecting the guild to buy what i make, i just put it out there as an option.

it will prob be a while till i get my client list up. but for now im just improving my craft and selling what i make where i can to put gold in my pocket

View user profile

382 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed May 28, 2014 10:07 pm

These topics might be better suited for the main thread and not the wrap-up thread.

I vote for splitting the guild and have some use the keep for storage and stockpiling in exchange for garrisoning the location. There are plenty of guild members available for such things and members join regularly when Xavros isn't getting them killed. The rest can stay in the main guildhall.

Playing Friday at 6 if people are able to attend.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

383 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed May 28, 2014 10:14 pm

ill be there right after work

View user profile

384 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Fri May 30, 2014 2:20 pm

Is this game still on for today? If so I won't be there until like 7. But I don't want to go for no reason.

View user profile

386 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:53 am

Hilarious

View user profile

387 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Just got one thing to say...

BING!!!!!!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum: