CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 15 of 16]

351 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon May 26, 2014 11:44 pm

Gina michleson wrote:Edited and reposted plan for time skip

1. have ghomo identify sword and potions, look up history of sword
2. look up maps, history, information on new country im in
3. look for earth bending trainer and if i can't find one train on my own
4. have dante make 200 armor peircing arrows in 10 quivers, give half to pat's character (this is done already)
5. Longbow, Soft body armor, cloths for me and the magi, a backpack, rations 15 and water skins*2, tent, soap(shampoo+conditioner), flashlight, climbing gear,cat (lem list total price please)
6. agree to xavros plan for my brain and help update the base and join xavros's training
7. Find out more about the guild and find out wtf a hero ring is
8. Find out what powers this new girl has and how she made xavros scream like a bitch

Meow  cat lol! 

Lem look at number one and remember that i asked ghomo to identify my potions as well. I originally had 5 potions with my sword 1 white 2 green and 2 blue. I gave the white one to darnels character but i still need to know what the green and blue ones are that is why i asked and u didn't identify them lol

View user profile

352 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue May 27, 2014 1:10 am

Pick A Card wrote:I kept the Heavy Mace and I'd like a potion of healing and a character point potion.

If I recall correctly the items, specifically the Golden Potions were handed out already. Correct me if I;m wrong. Whoever has those potions are in a powerful position right now...

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

353 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue May 27, 2014 2:10 am

Chaos' Plague wrote:
Pick A Card wrote:I kept the Heavy Mace and I'd like a potion of healing and a character point potion.

If I recall correctly the items, specifically the Golden Potions were handed out already.  Correct me if I;m wrong.  Whoever has those potions are in a powerful position right now...

Actually I have the golden potions.

View user profile

354 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue May 27, 2014 2:17 am

lem the unknown material that i gathered from the frog monster we killed to use for blacksmithing. i try and get that identified so i can figure out what i wanna make with it.

also, did i get any info on what i had PMed you about?

View user profile

355 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue May 27, 2014 9:13 am

Vashir wrote:lem the unknown material that i gathered from the frog monster we killed to use for blacksmithing. i try and get that identified so i can figure out what i wanna make with it.

also, did i get any info on what i had PMed you about?

The substance is a rare dense stone called Demonyte. It requires sculpting not smithing.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

356 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue May 27, 2014 9:15 am

Pick A Card wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:Year of Games- First Quarter: Wrap-up

Xavros

1) The issue isn't that they don't know how to lay low it is that The Oathsworn are highly trained gangbusters.  Red thinks the real problem is that you guys need something better than a collection of oil barrels and a shack for a base of operations.

If that's the problem, I try to find us a better location. If not I'll ask Gina or Random if they can help build a much smaller underground base like our keep. We just need a few rooms though.

I don't think im going to have time to build that for u so u might want to have gina do it if she can.

View user profile

357 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue May 27, 2014 9:25 am

Chaos' Plague wrote:Magical Items Identified

Minor, Moderate, and Major Items

Lucine's Eagle-
+2 Rapier
Keen(critical strike on a roll of 19-20)
Thundering(additional 1d8 of damage on a critical)
Throwing(10' throwing range)
Wounding(causes 1 pint of Con damage to a struck opponent, not cumulative)

Potions-
5 Cure Light Wounds
1 Oil of Levitation
1 Oil of Blessed Weapon
2 Potions of Magic Fang

+1 Longbow

+1 Heavy Mace

Nucknuck Stick-
+4 Quarterstaff

Ultra Rare Magical items
(these items took Ghomo days to identify and cost a great deal of energy)

Scroll of Heaven Rending-
This magical ritual will tear a hole in reality and create a gateway to The Floating City, seat of The Gods of Creation.

It will cost:
10 large Diamond(worth 1000 gold each)
The blood of a nobleborn virgin
Ash from a defeated dragon
A handful of freshly fallen snow

The Golden Potions-
the drinker of these potions will receive 2 Character Points with no strings attached

forgot to say, I had a golden potion. u said it looked like liquid gold. I ask ghomo to identify it too.

View user profile

358 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue May 27, 2014 9:27 am

lol nvm mind I read it. and I drink it.

View user profile

359 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue May 27, 2014 9:31 am

I didn't read the bottom or this part at all because I don't really care about magic, just what im was working on is all really care about, but then I remember taking that because maybe it was a potion of resurrection witch I wanted. so I thought I forgot to tell u that I had it before we identified everything. then I read the bottom and say that u did identify it. Smile

View user profile

360 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue May 27, 2014 9:39 am

Pick A Card wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:

If I recall correctly the items, specifically the Golden Potions were handed out already.  Correct me if I;m wrong.  Whoever has those potions are in a powerful position right now...

stop it alan I haven't been reading this in order because I was busy but I had the potion so stop it its written on my character sheet just as lem told me to right it. we found it with another potion or two and I said I want that and took it, i remember saying that i wasn't asking that i made it clear that i wanted that and took it. again i thought i might had been the resurrection potion like the one used on khourie's character so i was insistent on taking that.

View user profile

361 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue May 27, 2014 9:51 am

wont be able to make it today Good luck guys.

View user profile

362 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue May 27, 2014 10:17 am

Random wrote:
Pick A Card wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:

stop it alan I haven't been reading this in order because I was busy but I had the potion so stop it its written on my character sheet just as lem told me to right it. we found it with another potion or two and I said I want that and took it, i remember saying that i wasn't asking that i made it clear that i wanted that and took it. again i thought i might had been the resurrection potion like the one used on khourie's character so i was insistent on taking that.  

I won't weigh in on what happened to the two potions but i know Xavros does not have them. Who does? Not sure but only two were given so they need to be accounted for. I don't want to step in and make them both cease to exist but I only provided two so I don't expect to see more than two players with them.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

363 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue May 27, 2014 10:21 am

Gina michleson wrote:
Gina michleson wrote:Edited and reposted plan for time skip

1. have ghomo identify sword and potions, look up history of sword
2. look up maps, history, information on new country im in
3. look for earth bending trainer and if i can't find one train on my own
4. have dante make 200 armor peircing arrows in 10 quivers, give half to pat's character (this is done already)
5. Longbow, Soft body armor, cloths for me and the magi, a backpack, rations 15 and water skins*2, tent, soap(shampoo+conditioner), flashlight, climbing gear,cat (lem list total price please)
6. agree to xavros plan for my brain and help update the base and join xavros's training
7. Find out more about the guild and find out wtf a hero ring is
8. Find out what powers this new girl has and how she made xavros scream like a bitch

Meow  cat lol! 

Lem look at number one and remember that i asked ghomo to identify my potions as well. I originally had 5 potions with my sword 1 white 2 green and 2 blue. I gave the white one to darnels character but i still need to know what the green and blue ones are that is why i asked and u didn't identify them lol

I looked over my notes and the 11 potions I mentioned are the only potions given during that adventure. Not sure where the confusion arose from, most likely during one of your heated interchanges with lover boy but it will need sorting.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

364 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue May 27, 2014 11:22 am

The Hero Ring, Guild Roster

The Inner Circle

Ghomo
Kosey Sparkswell
Donte
Xavros
Masaru Saito
Solomon Suichiro
Ryoku The Nephilim(Juan Carlos)
Rick(Bloodshed The Exile)

Membership

Feng
Gina
Sayuri
Melinda Ashanti, Paladin 2
Douglas Roundtree, Fighter 2
Brandon Flakers, Hot Rod 2
Arthur Dragonshead, Monk 1
Amelia Boros, Monk 2(MIA)
Red Sysley, Rogue 1
Dyana Queensly, Bard 1(MIA)
Gorganna, Barbarian 1(MIA)
Baldric of Eastwood, Druid 1
Isolde Stigma, Wizard 1(MIA)
Myles Greenstar, Wizard 1
Brother Fulke Gum, Cleric 1

New Recruits by Kosey
Travis Cumberbatch, Nephilim Trainer 1
Amn Mahn, Nephilim Trainer 1
Jason Uncles, Nephilim Trainer 1
Natalie Pixie, Adventurer 2
Jo'Han, Sentai 1/Adventurer 1

Looks like the guild is starting to grow.  The new recruits will pay their monthly fees(those that aren't missing), the PC members will be expected to pay their fees at the beginning of today's session.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

365 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue May 27, 2014 12:54 pm

HOW are members already M.I.A. !?!

We have two confirmed wizards!
-They are now my apprentices (I guess one is MIA)

The guild members who are exempt from guild fee for one year are:
- 30 gp/month x 12 months = 400 g.p.

Masaru 
Donte
Ghomo
I'm missing one more??

This is due to the fact that we did the two adventures and donated all rewards to the guild coffers. I think it was around 7k?? 

This money is available for guild use upon approval of the heroes rings. Dont think this is free cash for each individual to use at their leisure. Lets use this to grow.

Now there are a total of 28 members. We agreed that all P.c's will pay 30 g.p and N.P.C's 20?? please re-clarify the dues?

View user profile

366 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue May 27, 2014 1:12 pm

Leetin McBeatin wrote:HOW are members already M.I.A. !?!

We have two confirmed wizards!
-They are now my apprentices (I guess one is MIA)

The guild members who are exempt from guild fee for one year are:
- 30 gp/month x 12 months = 400 g.p.

Masaru 
Donte
Ghomo
I'm missing one more??

This is due to the fact that we did the two adventures and donated all rewards to the guild coffers. I think it was around 7k?? 

This money is available for guild use upon approval of the heroes rings. Dont think this is free cash for each individual to use at their leisure. Lets use this to grow.

Now there are a total of 28 members. We agreed that all P.c's will pay 30 g.p and N.P.C's 20?? please re-clarify the dues?

The guild members went missing after doing some investigating for Xavros.

The cost for guild membership for nonInner Circle has been 35gp/month as new PCs have joined.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

367 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue May 27, 2014 1:26 pm

yeah I make up numbers each time I have someone sign the contracts that I make up on the spot. so yeah I have no clue that the price is. also alan gave money when we first start for the year aswell. he was before me, chad and lian.

View user profile

368 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue May 27, 2014 1:58 pm

Ok, so we have 35 g.p. x 21 members = 735 g.p.

Our total treasury is 7,735 g.p.

I propose that we purchase more land a-joining our guild hall. The extra property will secure us more privacy, security and mainly soon blackguard will own the district. Lets see what available, but maybe we need to secure land that exits the district. Last thing we need is to be surrounded my corporate interests.

Four members are MIA due to Xarvos and we now need to find them or prepare a funeral.

DM did you read any of my PM's?

View user profile

369 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue May 27, 2014 2:16 pm

but that's 21 members and its been 2 months so that's double and if ur counting this new month, I would because lem is most likely going to kill us all so if we get the month rolling now its good, that would be 2205. plus whatever we found in the cave. plus 10% of treasure found that all the new members including the darnel, khourie and Christina. (read what u sign) what would that come out to lem. im gussing some of the new recutis are putting in there finders fee and taking new jobs for us.

View user profile

370 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue May 27, 2014 10:45 pm

Darnell has a new toon? What happened to the Othsworn?

View user profile

371 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm

He gave him up for some other useless girl

View user profile

372 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed May 28, 2014 1:34 pm

so I have a question? its mostly to lem but I think anyone can chime in if they have a thought on it. should metagaming be more punish then it already is?

I really think there is going to be a lot of metagaming going on soon because of what I might or might not be doing. but my character donte has not given anyone a single reason to not trust him. so because u all think im going to get ya killed or trapped in some way, I thought about it, and im not going to go threw with the plan of trying my hardest to send ya back to my dimension and trap ya there for testing. but something "nicer" to what we are all trying because we finally started to "work" together I think it would be best for the game overall. so tony stop crying like a little girl im not going to kill u or reoku. and im not going to trap u ether. calm down. im going to see if I can manipulate this power that is manipulating me, into kiliing the ender when the time is right. we'll see I guess rule #1 don't trust random right.

View user profile

373 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed May 28, 2014 1:50 pm

I never trust Random. It's part of my plan for a healthy breakfast. But as you said, Donte hasn't done anything untoward involving the group. So as far as I'm concerned, I don't think we have a reason to try anything. That being said, if something does come up, we gonna merc you. Merc you everyday we see you. But, that goes for half this party. Ghomo is a wizard and can be controlled, I have a gem in my chest. Then there's Bloodshed. Guild of Heroes my ass. Lol.

View user profile

374 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed May 28, 2014 4:01 pm

We are all guilty of meta gaming. Alan meta games with his wifey to get don out of her head. From what I read she accepted him willingly. Mind body and soul. I'm not excempt either. I meta gamed my ass off making a gang busting order. Lian meta games by judging the chick with the bow first knowing they shot him in a previous game 10 days away. We are all guilty. If there is going to be stricter rules on meta gaming then we all need to adhere to it and we would all be penalized for it. But that's just me

View user profile

375 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed May 28, 2014 4:11 pm

My guild fees will be paid via my weaponsmithing. Whatever i make and sell i will put a portion of that into the guild vault.

Lem i need the cost of the daggers. i believe i had made 3 of them.

Im also willing to make weapons for guild members at a reduced price as i improve on my skills as a weaponsmith

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum