CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 14 of 16]

326 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Fri May 23, 2014 12:22 am

We have the mace (I still have) and the bow (Pat). That's all I know about. I don't know if they are magical, but they weren't listed as Common Weapons.

View user profile

327 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Fri May 23, 2014 1:38 am

Yes, board of directors.

They have already established themselves in the world.

I know one wanted to use us as merchs to protect their caravans.

View user profile

328 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Fri May 23, 2014 1:56 am

I have a lot that I want to get done in the next two months, so hopefully it's enough time.

1) Train the Barrel Boys on hiding out a little better. I'm tired of them getting their throats slashed by the Oathsworn (not sure if they are still in town). If they aren't still in town I'd like to pull off a job with the crew.

2) Me and Ghomo need to spend time together. I need him to provide me with information on the gem in my chest, to which I also try to do research on it myself. I also want to try and communicate with it, see what it's about. If possible I'd also like some alone time with our new ally to see if she knows anything about it.

3) I also need him to identify the following to see if they are magical 1 Heavy Mace, 1 Silver Lapis Lazuli Chalice, 1 Potion Vial (filled with a liquid gold potion), 5 Potions (clear, smells like almond), 1 Potion (color, smell not specified) and the Scroll.

4) If the chalice isn't magical I keep that for myself. However I want some research on the mater piece painting, then use that information to find the highest bidder and sell it to them.

5) I want to either get my staff back or preferably have Dante make me an even better one, payment to be discussed.

6) I would like to talk to our new ally along with Ghomo, if possible, to get our Rings' Powers back.

7) We still need information on Orion and the Mind Ninjas. I delegate the Orion information gather to new recruits and Mind Ninja gathering to the Barrel Boys.

8 ) I want to go the Padfoots at some point and offer my condolences for not being able to find the two guys they asked me to find due to my near death experience.

9) I offer to help train the new recruits with non combat related skills. I ask Dryden to help me with this endeavor, and we split the time each week.

10) Speaking of new recruits, I'd like to possibly explore a new use for one of my powers. I offer my help to the new Earth elementalist. I offer to use my Influence ability to try and put several layers of subconscious suggestions to help her keep the creepy guy out of her head. In return, I ask for her help making upgrades to our fortifications in the Keep.

11) If possible I want to continue to try and grow alliances between the Underground members for the upcoming war. I also want to try and see if any of them seem to be in league with the Mind Ninjas or the Ender already.

12) I also want to see if I can find information on these Devas our new "ally" mentioned.

Lem I'm tired, I'll text you if I append this. I doubt I will though, this should be plenty to keep Xavvy extra busy.

Last edited by Pick A Card on Fri May 23, 2014 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

329 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Fri May 23, 2014 2:09 am

Edited and reposted plan for time skip

1. have ghomo identify sword and potions, look up history of sword
2. look up maps, history, information on new country im in
3. look for earth bending trainer and if i can't find one train on my own
4. have dante make 200 armor peircing arrows in 10 quivers, give half to pat's character (this is done already)
5. Longbow, Soft body armor, cloths for me and the magi, a backpack, rations 15 and water skins*2, tent, soap(shampoo+conditioner), flashlight, climbing gear,cat (lem list total price please)
6. agree to xavros plan for my brain and help update the base and join xavros's training
7. Find out more about the guild and find out wtf a hero ring is
8. Find out what powers this new girl has and how she made xavros scream like a bitch

Meow  cat lol! 

View user profile

330 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Fri May 23, 2014 8:14 pm

Chaos' Plague wrote:Year of Games-First Quarter:  Wrap-up

Rick

1,2) While you train under Donald Smithson Donte creates a Smithy for you on the side of the Guildhall.  It is relatively small as smithies go but it is perfect for your future work.  Donald is the single father of five children and makes a meager living as one of the few smiths that work on the southern region of The Boulevard of Thought, just outside of The Dead Docks.

3) You bond with her whenever possible and learn that her bending is the result of years of mental and Intellectual discipline that will prove extremely difficult or impossible.  Yet the more you use her body the more the two of you become exceedingly comfortable with one another.

4) The book is the diary of a mid-level Sarnic priest.  It talks about ascending to Demonhood, about the plans to force the monarchy to accept the Sarnic Cult as a mainstream religion, the advent of the steam age, and finally mad ramblings that seem to be the hallmark of the cults theologians.

5)Roll a search or Gather information check(whichever is higher) followed by a percentile.

16 and 50%

View user profile

331 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Fri May 23, 2014 8:34 pm

Two months for Juan/Ryoku

I have a lot I want to try to get done myself.

The simplest: Just get a full cloak with a hood. I would like to travel around, possibly unhindered, throughout town.

Training: I want to try and learn to control my powers to new extents.
The easiest(possibly): try to fuse my fire strikes and my aura bolt so I can do vice versa: (IOW: Fire bolt and Aura strikes)
Moderately Challenging: Create an Aura Armor (Basically, Mage's Armor utilizing my Aura abilities) to raise my defenses (I want to increase my AC, DR or both [preferably both])
Most Challenging: Use my abilities to create an illusion of my human self. Considering the difficulty, I would only be able to use it on one target at a time. I would ask Ghomo for assistance on this. I may even try to reach out to present day Shandee as well. The goal is to be able to act out as I am actually Juan when having certain conversations. I want to be able to use this illusion in events in which I don't want to reveal my current true nature.

Character wise:
I want to seek out Gina (my NPC cousin, not Nikki's character) to assist me with a few things. I need to get some books and articles. I want her to find anything on Nephilim Cubes (I know it sounds like what Random is doing, but I'm still going to do this anyway). My direction with this is to find a way to make a cube into a bag of holding of sorts. My limited size prevents me from carrying much. While having my own cube seems sufficient enough, I don't want to have to go in and out in order to retrieve items, especially since this leaves me vulnerable to being kidnapped or trapped inside.
I want her to also find anything books that contains the studies on the Rioken and their evolved form, the Luken. I want to be able to learn what I can to better myself/Ryoku(should he get his body back). Plus, evolving would be good so I can be closer to my normal height.
Lastly, I want Gina to find anything on other possible cases in which a human was trapped in or turned into a nephilim. Though stronger as a Ryoken, Juan doesn't want to live the rest of his life as Ryoku (Although he would not just abandon his friend's body without trying to save him as well). Juan wants find out if there are any other cases like his and whether or not they returned to normal.
Speaking of Ryoku, every few nights, under the cloak of darkness (just the time of day, its not what I'm calling my cloak), I would head to the point that 'it' happened. I would see if I could reach out to his spirit there. Like I mentioned before, while Juan yearns to be human again, he doesn't want to have a vegetated Nephilim that has no soul. Before I would seek the solution to getting Juan a separate body, I need to ensure I will have Ryoku back.
Lastly, (but really not last in the order, this should be done at the beginning of the rest period), I want to send a letter to my father. That I will email to you, Lem and mention a thing or two. Gina will bring it the Nephilim center and see if it can be sent to the one that my father is at or is rumored to be heading to. I would stay at the house a couple of nights in the week to see if he would respond.

View user profile

332 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Fri May 23, 2014 9:48 pm

Being the helping hand that I am and seeing how I am already studying cubes and nephilims I offer any help in the readings and research that I can. I run a few test after a month or so to see how long gone reoku is from Juan and vice versa, lem I think u know what I'm trying to say. Pm me if u have any questions.

View user profile

333 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Fri May 23, 2014 10:32 pm

Year of Games-First Quarter: Wrap-up

Gina

1) Nearly 200 years before the rise of the first Ender a Ying pirate named Xingda Fu brought the Queendom of Westing to her knees when he murdered the queen's husband and kidnapped the heir to the throne.  It took 3 score knights to defeat him and even in death his magical sword claimed the lives of his enemy.  it was known as Lucine's Eagle.  That same blade was wielded by The Skybutcher when he sacked the capital 500 years later.  It is believed that Lucine's Eagle is destined to bring about the fall of Westing.

2) I wonder to myself, where are you from...

3) Your search for Earth Benders proves fruitless.  There are no benders here and abouts.

4) That will cost him 10 gold in proper materials (discuss amongst yourselves)

5) Alan has access to a PHB, have him give you the basic prices.

6) So you let yet another man manipulate your mind?  Interesting.  Curious, the conversations between you, bloodshed and myself never implied that you felt invaded and needed protection so why would Xavros feel the need to offer... taste like Metagaming to me.

7) There are volumes of literature about the Hero's Rings, their creation, their purpose, and mostly the heroes that wear them and protect Westing.  The guild is very new and not very popular in a negative or positive way.  Resent events have shed them in a pleasing light but they are a new organization with little clout.

8 ) [no answer available at this time, she needs to speak to Ghomo first]

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

334 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Fri May 23, 2014 11:36 pm

Year of Games- First Quarter: Wrap-up

Xavros

1) The issue isn't that they don't know how to lay low it is that The Oathsworn are highly trained gangbusters.  Red thinks the real problem is that you guys need something better than a collection of oil barrels and a shack for a base of operations.

2) The gem looks akin to the Phantom Gems from 40xx+50.  Magical means don't reveal any information but every time that magic is directed at it you have vivid dreams of a fortress of Purple stone and robed masters.

4) The Chalice is not magical.  A collector gives you 1150 for the painting if you are willing to part with it.

5) Discuss between yourselves, Titanium is beyond Donte's skills ( Razz )

6) [no answer available at this time, she needs to speak to Ghomo first]

7) Danger, Danger, Danger:  Roll a percentile for the new recruits, then roll a percentile for the Barrel Boyz

8 ) The Padfoots understand and would like to carry out some joined banditry with your gang

9) Done

10) Wasn't aware she needed your mental help and that she asked...

11) What do you have to offer the 4 bosses of the Underworld?

12) Finding information about the Devas will cost you 300 gold pieces

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

335 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Sat May 24, 2014 12:21 am

Ryoku/Juan

Training:

You are going to need to rank up your Power Usage Skill for most of this. The Illusion is an Attribute so you will need to spend Character Points on that new ability.

Character:

The same technology that allows cubes to capture Nephilim damages anything else captured by it. There are no records of a human being trapped into a Nephilim but there are a few books by a Nephilim Expert who believes it is not only possible but likely and maybe even necessary. His name is Gustav Pliston. It is very rare that Nephilim breed and even rarer that they have offspring that share their visible traits.

Your father sends a message to Gina that he will be back once he finishes his tournament tour. It should take him a little less than 2 months.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

336 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Sat May 24, 2014 4:50 am

Not sure who NPC Gina is but I thought Kosey is a neph trainer??

The things I PMed you about took place (I guess) wile the crew was exploring the cave.

Ghomo's main goal is to better the future of humanity against the dark forces reborn. Education, is the biggest enemy of ignorance. 

I preach acceptance and openness to the closed world of ignorance. We as the Heroes have a responsibility to the people and the future of the kingdom.

As far as I know we are the largest collaboration of heroes since the rings were forged. Let unify all 9 (I forgot haw many rings exist). I remember that we asked about the locations and status the retired Heroes, lets convince them that its time to join our cause and still honor what they wear.

View user profile

337 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Sat May 24, 2014 8:09 am

Chaos' Plague wrote:Year of Games- First Quarter: Wrap-up

Ryoku/Juan

Training:

You are going to need to rank up your Power Usage Skill for most of this.  The Illusion is an Attribute so you will need to spend Character Points on that new ability.

Character:

The same technology that allows cubes to capture Nephilim damages anything else captured by it.  There are no records of a human being trapped into a Nephilim but there are a few books by a Nephilim Expert who believes it is not only possible but likely and maybe even necessary.  His name is Gustav Pliston.  It is very rare that Nephilim breed and even rarer that they have offspring that share their visible traits.

Your father sends a message to Gina that he will be back once he finishes his tournament tour.  It should take him a little less than 2 months.

Just want to point out that though I didn't say it directly, I did imply that the Luken was the parent of the Rioken in my narrative about Juan meeting Ryoku. I kinda see what you are trying to say, however, that would have been nice to have known in the beginning. I had imaged and planned that I would eventually (considering I don't die before hand) become the Luken. Not even considering Juan's death, I was leaning towards having Ryoku become a Luken.

Also want to point out, though Random is eager to help out, I would point out that Juan doesn't want to give up on Ryoku. As much as he would want his body back, he also wants his friend back as well. I wouldn't agree to anything that would jeopardize Ryoku's/my body. I would still help him, but only so much.

View user profile

338 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Sat May 24, 2014 10:52 am

The Lycant wrote:

Ryoku/Juan

Training:

You are going to need to rank up your Power Usage Skill for most of this.  The Illusion is an Attribute so you will need to spend Character Points on that new ability.

Character:

The same technology that allows cubes to capture Nephilim damages anything else captured by it.  There are no records of a human being trapped into a Nephilim but there are a few books by a Nephilim Expert who believes it is not only possible but likely and maybe even necessary.  His name is Gustav Pliston.  It is very rare that Nephilim breed and even rarer that they have offspring that share their visible traits.

Your father sends a message to Gina that he will be back once he finishes his tournament tour.  It should take him a little less than 2 months.

Just want to point out that though I didn't say it directly, I did imply that the Luken was the parent of the Rioken in my narrative about Juan meeting Ryoku. I kinda see what you are trying to say, however, that would have been nice to have known in the beginning. I had imaged and planned that I would eventually (considering I don't die before hand) become the Luken. Not even considering Juan's death, I was leaning towards having Ryoku become a Luken.

Also want to point out, though Random is eager to help out, I would point out that Juan doesn't want to give up on Ryoku. As much as he would want his body back, he also wants his friend back as well. I wouldn't agree to anything that would jeopardize Ryoku's/my body. I would still help him, but only so much.

Relax, long before your post it was established in-game with the other Nephilim Trainer PC That they are unique. However, knowing your needs I said that they're rare. I never said you couldn't be a Luken.

It looks like Donte is running test on you in order to scientifically gleam more about your condition. Let me know what you guys are going to do.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

339 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Sun May 25, 2014 3:34 pm

Masaru

1) You travel to the impoverish town of Acre and meet the legendary blacksmith, Urahara.  He tells you that he can not alter The Frozen Mountain without an ingot of a rare mountain gem called, Frostbone.  If you can bring him your Dragon bones and Frostbone he can reforge your sword stronger than it was again.

2) There is no need to ask Dryden to hunt down the missing guild members because they return with news of your precious love.  Apparently she was waylaid by bandits on her way to the monastery.  The giant, Rhino, murdered the bandits and saved her life.  She and he traveled together for a time until he noticed that they were being followed.  He beat your friends nearly to death and left them on the road.  Badly wounded they made their way to the monastery to insure her safe arrival before heading back.

3) Your brother is in league with a dangerous underworld figure named Stars-Falling-Down.

Last edited by Chaos' Plague on Mon May 26, 2014 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

340 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Sun May 25, 2014 4:23 pm

Chaos' Plague wrote:Year of Games-First Quarter: Wrap-up

Gina

1) Nearly 200 years before the rise of the first Ender a Ying pirate named Xingda Fu brought the Queendom of Westing to her knees when he murdered the queen's husband and kidnapped the heir to the throne.  It took 3 score knights to defeat him and even in death his magical sword claimed the lives of his enemy.  it was known as Lucine's Eagle.  That same blade was wielded by The Skybutcher when he sacked the capital 500 years later.  It is believed that Lucine's Eagle is destined to bring about the fall of Westing.

2) I wonder to myself, where are you from...

3) Your search for Earth Benders proves fruitless.  There are no benders here and abouts.

4) That will cost him 10 gold in proper materials (discuss amongst yourselves)

5) Alan has access to a PHB, have him give you the basic prices.

6) So you let yet another man manipulate your mind?  Interesting.  Curious, the conversations between you, bloodshed and myself never implied that you felt invaded and needed protection so why would Xavros feel the need to offer... taste like Metagaming to me.

7) There are volumes of literature about the Hero's Rings, their creation, their purpose, and mostly the heroes that wear them and protect Westing.  The guild is very new and not very popular in a negative or positive way.  Resent events have shed them in a pleasing light but they are a new organization with little clout.

8 ) [no answer available at this time, she needs to speak to Ghomo first]

In responce to #6 i have said many times in game and out of game in trying to get donrick out of me that i felt creeped out about the fact that there were voices in my head. Yeah i would be used to a nephilim being in my head because of my background but for one donrick isnt a nephilim and for two if donrick's character is really telling the truth and just wants to bond and use my knowledge then he doesn't have to be in my body to do so. Sense he had said he just wanted help and to bond and use my knowledge i decided that i didnt need voices in my head in order to share my knowledge with him. He is already out of my body so the deal with xavros just insures that he staied that way. Obviously me and xavros had talked about this in game over the two months before i let him just mess with my mind because we would have had to talk about he doing this for me in exchange for me helping him upgrade the base. The reason we would be talking at all is for one he was putting together training and for two im willing to bet he was trying to recruit me. Lets say during him trying to recruit me i said i didnt know cuz donricks character was trying to bond with me and had already taken me over although i didn't really see the reason for him being in me if he truly just wanted my knowledge therefor i didnt know if i could because if he(donrick) jumped bk in my body he could do things and me not have knowledge of it and stuff and that was enough on my plate. If in order to get me to join and or participate in helping rebuild or update the base he offered to keep donrick out of me by using his influence power usage then it would make total and complete sense for me to say ok. Therefor its not medigaming so stop calling bs.

Last edited by Gina michleson on Sun May 25, 2014 5:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

341 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Sun May 25, 2014 5:19 pm

Xavros

1) The issue isn't that they don't know how to lay low it is that The Oathsworn are highly trained gangbusters.  Red thinks the real problem is that you guys need something better than a collection of oil barrels and a shack for a base of operations.

If that's the problem, I try to find us a better location. If not I'll ask Gina or Random if they can help build a much smaller underground base like our keep. We just need a few rooms though.

2) The gem looks akin to the Phantom Gems from 40xx+50.  Magical means don't reveal any information but every time that magic is directed at it you have vivid dreams of a fortress of Purple stone and robed masters.

I tell this to Ghomo and try to do research on this (assuming I have time).

3) So I take it Ghomo doesn't identify the stuff? Or you just missed the question?

4) The Chalice is not magical.  A collector gives you 1150 for the painting if you are willing to part with it.

I keep the chalice as a prize and sell the painting. 1150 GP for me.

If Dante can't do it, I try and find mine. If not I'll try to buy a new one. I also buy Dante a book on advanced metals.

Gotcha.

7) Danger, Danger, Danger:  Roll a percentile for the new recruits, then roll a percentile for the Barrel Boyz.

Recruits- 95

Barrel Boyz- 85

How much do their funerals cost? Lol Sad

8 ) The Padfoots understand and would like to carry out some joined banditry with your gang.

Excellent.

9) Done

Excellent.

Xavros doesn't care about regular people. However guild members are off the table when it comes to meat suits. He's getting a little to comfy with that. Makes Xavvy uncomfortable as something is already controlling him on occasion. Also, Xavvy doesn't care about the healing benefit, we know that The Slime is actual evil, and that unnerves him. Also, in case your wondering why Xavvy would have talked at all, who hasn't he tried to recruit into the Barrel Boyz lately? We already have a Water Bender. Also, we had an issue with a certain Ninja of the Sewers trying to control people. Not looking for a repeat guild member.

The only thing of value I have is knowledge, and that's if they believe me. I tell them of the oncoming storm. The Mind Ninjas and the Civil War (I also link this to The Ender). The massive amount of death and destruction that The Ender brings after that. And the Guyvers. But I tell them that their could be power and/or riches for those who survive defeating The Ender. They could be legends (I purposely avoid using the term heroes) of the age, remembered in song and story. And as evidence for my claims, I'll show them the Anubis Gem that's fused to me now. (Unrelated, this feels like Gambit's Death story arc...hilarious). If any are nobles (they criminals too) or psychic I speak to them so they can verify the truth to my story. I do not mention my guild members (or other allies outside of the underground) if possible.

I spend it. What do I get?

View user profile

342 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon May 26, 2014 6:52 pm

Sayuri

Your father provides you with the resources you requested, 5000gp, and promised to convince your mother to invest in any lucrative opportunities you manage to create in Acre.  You pay for the stronghold, Octavia Keep, to be moderately fortified (cost of 4000gp) and spend 200gp for the assistance of a financial adviser over the course of the next 2 months.  Together you explore the viable industry in the region.

Acre was once known for its lumber and logging but the last of the town's great forest was chopped down 2 years prior.  The townies are reluctant to speak with you as your grandmother has done them a great disservice over the last decade.  Many of the people are unemployed and with the forest gone they do not have the natural resources to take care of themselves.  You have your work cut out for you in saving this town, and tax season is coming up.  The road to making these people love you is a long and hard one.

You do manage to convince an number of locals equal to your Cha to volunteer as guards to Octavia Keep for the 1 gold/week fee you promised.

and lets not forget the 350gp you spent for information on the Devas...

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

343 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon May 26, 2014 7:05 pm

Xavros

7) Danger, Danger, Danger:  Roll a percentile for the new recruits, then roll a percentile for the Barrel Boyz

8 ) The Padfoots understand and would like to carry out some joined banditry with your gang

9) Done

1) you find a place beneath a warehouse in The Docks, the owner is willing to turn a blind eye for a monthly fee.

5) even with your 75gp book Titanium still eludes Donte.

7)  I will need you to pick 5 of the new recruits...  Twisted Evil 

11) Mephistopheles is interested in meeting with you and establishing a way that you/The Guild/The Barrel Boyz and he could be mutually beneficial to one another.  He doesn't care one way or another about you tale of a horrible future, he cares about the profits earned here and now.

Last edited by Chaos' Plague on Mon May 26, 2014 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

344 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon May 26, 2014 7:20 pm

we lost 5 new recruits already..that was fast

View user profile

345 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon May 26, 2014 7:22 pm

Vashir wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:Year of Games-First Quarter:  Wrap-up

Rick

1,2) While you train under Donald Smithson Donte creates a Smithy for you on the side of the Guildhall.  It is relatively small as smithies go but it is perfect for your future work.  Donald is the single father of five children and makes a meager living as one of the few smiths that work on the southern region of The Boulevard of Thought, just outside of The Dead Docks.

3) You bond with her whenever possible and learn that her bending is the result of years of mental and Intellectual discipline that will prove extremely difficult or impossible.  Yet the more you use her body the more the two of you become exceedingly comfortable with one another.

4) The book is the diary of a mid-level Sarnic priest.  It talks about ascending to Demonhood, about the plans to force the monarchy to accept the Sarnic Cult as a mainstream religion, the advent of the steam age, and finally mad ramblings that seem to be the hallmark of the cults theologians.

5)Roll a search or Gather information check(whichever is higher) followed by a percentile.

16 and 50%

Valiant is the key to godhood. The Number One blade is godhood. The wielder of the Number One can only be defeated by the wielder of The Number Two. It is believed that the two swords were created by the gods as a test for mortals, a way to cross The Sea of The Gods and enter The Floating City. It is said that the Number Two can lead its bearer to The Number One.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

346 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon May 26, 2014 7:33 pm

Donte

You study Nephilim tech and find it surprisingly more advanced than what a world at the beginning of the age of steam should be accomplished, its more advanced than the tech of your own dimension. You are incapable of copying or even effectively imitating the technology. However, you can modify it to an extent. It takes the entire 2 months but you manage to eventually prepare what you name The Black Box, your super awesome Capture Cube.

Construction on the guild hall including the additions for new recruits and the smithy are done with the help of the paid staff and Gina's Earthbending.

Thanks to Rick you find the assistant you wanted, Adam. [You have also earned Skeleton in the Closet rnk 3, and Recurring Nightmare rnk 3]

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

347 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon May 26, 2014 7:53 pm

Magical Items Identified

Minor, Moderate, and Major Items

Lucine's Eagle-
+2 Rapier
Keen(critical strike on a roll of 19-20)
Thundering(additional 1d8 of damage on a critical)
Throwing(10' throwing range)
Wounding(causes 1 pint of Con damage to a struck opponent, not cumulative)

Potions-
5 Cure Light Wounds
1 Oil of Levitation
1 Oil of Blessed Weapon
2 Potions of Magic Fang

+1 Longbow

+1 Heavy Mace

Nucknuck Stick-
+4 Quarterstaff

Ultra Rare Magical items
(these items took Ghomo days to identify and cost a great deal of energy)

Scroll of Heaven Rending-
This magical ritual will tear a hole in reality and create a gateway to The Floating City, seat of The Gods of Creation.

It will cost:
10 large Diamond(worth 1000 gold each)
The blood of a nobleborn virgin
Ash from a defeated dragon
A handful of freshly fallen snow

The Golden Potions-
the drinker of these potions will receive 2 Character Points with no strings attached

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

348 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon May 26, 2014 8:33 pm

Chaos' Plague wrote:

1- Amelia Boros
2- Dyana Queensly
3- Isolde Stigma
4- Gorganna
5- Red Sysley

View user profile

349 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon May 26, 2014 8:36 pm

I kept the Heavy Mace and I'd like a potion of healing and a character point potion.

View user profile

350 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon May 26, 2014 8:44 pm

Pick A Card wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:

1- Amelia Boros
2- Dyana Queensly
3- Isolde Stigma
4- Gorganna
5- Red Sysley

1-4 disappear while inquiring after Orion... What an interesting start to the Second Quarter!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum