CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 13 of 16]

301 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:19 pm

The MAGI wrote:225gp will cover the advertisement cost.  I'm not sure what kind of contest you had in mind so I will charge a blanket fee for the grounds and appropriate props.  So that's an additional 600gp(considering that your father can arrange for a space).  Roll [2d20+Cha].  That is how many would be heroes arrive for your event.  15% of that number represents the amount well to do people that would like to be more involved with The Suichiro family and The Hero's Ring Guild.

I rolled a 30, i also speak to my dad about the event and how i plan to have 3v do a performance before she competition (The gladiators ring) winner will be decided my the judges panel (myself, dad and the host 3v). since im guessing there will be a large audience i will charge regular citizens a moderate price for the showing (trying to get the most amount of people to come) and VIP close seats (cost extra$ rich people, nobles, etc.) to get some money back for further our building plans and pocket money. [/quote]

30+14=44
44 young men and woman compete for the spot in The Heroes Ring

15% of 44 is 6
6 people donate 150gp each with implications that they would be willing to donate again

Since this was supposed to be affordable for the average citizen then you can't charge more than 15sp a head. We'll say that 2.5 times the number of contestants came to watch the proceedings. 2.5*44= 110. 110*15sp=1650sp 1650sp/10= 165gp of at the door earnings.

Cost: 225+600= 825gp
Earnings and Donations: 900+165= 1065gp

Total profit of: 240gp!!!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

302 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:20 pm

Add 250 for the VIP seats, sorry missed that part.

Final Total: 240+250= 490gp!!!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

303 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:59 pm

Chaos' Plague wrote:Add 250 for the VIP seats, sorry missed that part.

Final Total: 240+250= 490gp!!!

With the money i earn from that i get in touch with the advertising CO Scripts so Clean. i want to let them know that i will be using them in the future. maybe they would be willing to give me a discount for more business, also i ask them to make their logo on the advertisement so this will still be benefiting them as they are promoting themselves as well as my product (hoping for cheaper prices).

View user profile

304 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed May 21, 2014 3:34 pm

An epidemic averted(hopefully), a man rescued from his demons, a guild risen to meet the coming threat...

2 months pass. What did our heroes do during this ticking of The Doomsday Clock?

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

305 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed May 21, 2014 3:39 pm

Deleted post and reposted

Last edited by Gina michleson on Fri May 23, 2014 2:47 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

306 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed May 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Gina michleson wrote:In my two months i do all that i can to gain information on my sword and on my potions in order to identify my potions and find out if there is anything special about my sword. I also take magi on a shopping trip for saving my life. I buy her some cloths and give her the arrows that random made for me so she has them for her bow. I also buy me some cloths, a backpack, and rations and water so that the group no longer has to feed me. speaking of Lem idk how much the cloths, backpack, and rations and water will cost me but i gots the moneys u just gota tell me what they cost.

Wow, very ambitious. Shopping spree and a day or two of Ghomo analyzing your loot. A lot for your first time, I guess. Lol.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

307 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed May 21, 2014 5:51 pm

Something spells like its burning on this forum...might wanna call the fire department.

View user profile

308 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed May 21, 2014 5:59 pm

Gina, I'm just messing with you. This is an opportunity to do as little or as much as you'd like. Success is not guaranteed. People have do less and this of less worth.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

309 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed May 21, 2014 5:59 pm

I want to talk to tonys charater on the way back and learn the basics of his cubes and capturing and owning nephelms. once we get back I want to got to all the gyms and nephelm trainer places and learn everything I can about becoming a nephelm trainer and how to create my own nephelm cube. I want to learn what makes the nephelm obey and work with there masters. I also have few conversation with the elf rick. and mostly just work on my nephelm....cube. I also make sure I give the building repair jobs to the guy and give him all the gold and platinum I found in the cave to help out if needed but I cant help create the keep myself because ill be to busy at the studding nephelms and cubes so I can catch them all  Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

310 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed May 21, 2014 6:00 pm

also finding out about what gina can do I ask her if she can help out in the recreation of the keep while im busy hard at work.

View user profile

311 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed May 21, 2014 6:07 pm

I guess we'll see what your peers say before I respond.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

312 2 Months on Wed May 21, 2014 6:42 pm

In the 2 months I want to do the following:

1) find a weapon smith to help train me in my craft. And as i work with him i want to find out as much as i can about him

2) as Dante to make me my own blacksmith shop on the side of the guild hall if there is enough space

3) want to bond with Gina and learn as much as i can about her character. especially about what see can do in case i ever use her in combat or something

4) i want to find someone that can read this book i found and maybe restore Issiah mind to what it was

5) I want to learn more about Valiant besides what i already know.

Anything else ill add later or PM you

View user profile

313 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed May 21, 2014 7:20 pm

its not that i didn't want to do a lot i just figured it would take a while to find research on my sword, im not sure how popular they are. plus meditating and training and such...then my little dicksavior wants to bond to my character and learn some of my abilities so that will take time. When i said i wanted to find info on my sword i figured i would have to actually dig through books and such....not just go to ghomo.

View user profile

314 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed May 21, 2014 11:44 pm

For he 2 months I'm just going to make a lot of business transactions. I have a new keep if you guys want to rent it out. Only 5000 gold a month

View user profile

315 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Thu May 22, 2014 12:11 am

lancelot chamomile wrote:For he 2 months I'm just going to make a lot of business transactions. I have a new keep if you guys want to rent it out. Only 5000 gold a month

Looks like the guild has a business offer!!

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

316 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Thu May 22, 2014 12:55 am

Two months is a looong time.

Ghomo wants to take this time to learn how to be C.E. and roll with it, screw the gud guy bit. Also reveal to the group that the Ender is actually me in the future.                  J/K

I PMed you Lem.

As a temporary NPC let me know how I can help my fellow PC's and further their goals. After all he is the leader of the group, how can he help.

View user profile

317 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Thu May 22, 2014 2:49 pm

Vashir wrote:In the 2 months I want to do the following:

1) find a weapon smith to help train me in my craft. And as i work with him i want to find out as much as i can about him

2) as Dante to make me my own blacksmith shop on the side of the guild hall if there is enough space

3) want to bond with Gina and learn as much as i can about her character. especially about what see can do in case i ever use her in combat or something

4) i want to find someone that can read this book i found and maybe restore Issiah mind to what it was

yeah ill help u to create the blacksmith shop on the side of the guild hall. it should take that long. i also create the rooms near the hoarse sheds for all the new recruit's who signs new contracts, the two new girls and the water bender, if they want to stay here. nothing special just room and board.

View user profile

318 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Thu May 22, 2014 3:03 pm

Random wrote:
Vashir wrote:In the 2 months I want to do the following:

yeah ill help u to create the blacksmith shop on the side of the guild hall. it should take that long. i also create the rooms near the hoarse sheds for all the new recruit's who signs new contracts, the two new girls and the water bender, if they want to stay here. nothing special just room and board.

But they signed up and paid up just like everyone else.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

319 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Thu May 22, 2014 3:17 pm

witch is why they get room, board, food, training accesses to mission that they wouldn't have ordinarily and discounted items at the item shop. just like everyone else. they only diffence between them and us is A. the high lvl mission they can take and B they sleep in a deferent place then we do. we have no reason to trust any new comers and they at least get there own rooms unlike all those people who chad got all have to share a room army style. so if they want they can share a room with the others its up to them.

View user profile

320 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Thu May 22, 2014 3:35 pm

He the Architect, I trust his wisdom on structure and security.

Inly one suggestion, can the new wing be underground. As of late all exposed structures have tendency to make friends with randomly fly Missiles.

View user profile

321 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Thu May 22, 2014 4:10 pm

well having smoke underground is a bad thing if something was to happen and we did get missles again then the vents would get closed in and then the underground would burn up not just the outside like what happen last time.

View user profile

322 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Thu May 22, 2014 5:13 pm

We can have vents also going into the sewers.

View user profile

323 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Thu May 22, 2014 10:50 pm

Year of Games- First Quarter: Wrap-up

Ghomo

Guild Members:

The men and women that join the guild have varied skills and training needs that most of the party can't tend to but use, practice, and experience will allow them to grow. The jobs you and the recruiter/bounty seeker acquire for them is enough to set their ascension in motion.

Council:

Did you mean the Board of Directors run but financial backers and older ringbearers?

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

324 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Thu May 22, 2014 11:17 pm

Year of Games-First Quarter: Wrap-up

Rick

1,2) While you train under Donald Smithson Donte creates a Smithy for you on the side of the Guildhall. It is relatively small as smithies go but it is perfect for your future work. Donald is the single father of five children and makes a meager living as one of the few smiths that work on the southern region of The Boulevard of Thought, just outside of The Dead Docks.

3) You bond with her whenever possible and learn that her bending is the result of years of mental and Intellectual discipline that will prove extremely difficult or impossible. Yet the more you use her body the more the two of you become exceedingly comfortable with one another.

4) The book is the diary of a mid-level Sarnic priest. It talks about ascending to Demonhood, about the plans to force the monarchy to accept the Sarnic Cult as a mainstream religion, the advent of the steam age, and finally mad ramblings that seem to be the hallmark of the cults theologians.

5)Roll a search or Gather information check(whichever is higher) followed by a percentile.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

325 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Thu May 22, 2014 11:20 pm

Magical Items!

I want to know who has what before I have Ghomo Identify them.

Off the top of my head:

Ancient Scroll- Xavros
Lucine's Eagle- Gina
5 potions from the treasure room- Xavros
???
???
???
(help me fill in the blanks)

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 16]