CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 16]

26 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:47 am

Foot races and knife throwing contests. That is what I would be doing.

View user profile

27 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:54 am

Random wrote:
Random wrote:during the week of games I want to enter as many of the fighting games as possible. I even try to dress up as a pokemon (whatever there called in this game) and enter one of those with my manager as my trainer. ill tell them im like im like pekachu and I never go into my cage. full body costume if it seams to difficult to get in then ill quit and go back to the other fighting games. I use my super healing to fight as much as I can and push my body as far as it can go, I also make as many copys that I can of me with signed signtures on them so I can give them out.

The Bubbling Awesomness wrote: Roll a d12 and then roll a percentile.

Random wrote:On the d 12 I rolled an 8 on the percentile I rolled a 79, I also have skill points in all my fighting skills (6) if that helps or not idk

Okay. You entered 8 tournaments and placed in 6 of them(79% of Cool. You make 39gp and 5sp in each(79% of 50gp). You and your manager, Micky, enter 1 and only one Nephilim battle and through forged documents you actually manage to fight... well more accurately you entered the ring and was terribly burned by a flying flaming vulture that forces you to go to the physikers and spend money on being healed. The experience teaches you that Nephilim are powerful beast that you know nothing about.

Roll a percentile.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

28 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:58 am

Cether Cos, Ninja wrote:Foot races and knife throwing contests. That is what I would be doing.

Dryden Cether Cos, Ninja on a Ninja: Week of Games

Foot races? Asshole Mad You manage to participate in 2 races before being banded from the races. You win 5d6*10 silver pieces and make a few enemies.

As far as the knife throwing I will need to know your 'to hit' when throwing a knife (BtH+ Dex mod+ Str Mod+ Ranks in Range Combat Skill). You will 'Take 10'. Your score will determine success and the winnings earned.

...Racing, cheating ass McMillan.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

29 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:05 pm

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
Cether Cos, Ninja wrote:Foot races and knife throwing contests. That is what I would be doing.

Foot races? Asshole Mad You manage to participate in 2 races before being banded from the races. You win 5d6*10 silver pieces and make a few enemies.

As far as the knife throwing I will need to know your 'to hit' when throwing a knife (BtH+ Dex mod+ Str Mod+ Ranks in Range Combat Skill). You will 'Take 10'. Your score will determine success and the winnings earned.

Ok if I have to take 10 then I would have a 17.

View user profile

30 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:07 pm

Cether Cos, Ninja wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:

Ok if I have to take 10 then I would have a 17.

Oops roll a d8 and a Percentile as well. Sorry about that.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

31 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:10 pm

I'll have to do that later. I don't have any dice with me at the moment.

View user profile

32 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:17 pm

Cether Cos, Ninja wrote:I'll have to do that later. I don't have any dice with me at the moment.

Invest in an app, buddy. This is the 21st century!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

33 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:22 pm

I rolled a 15 on the percentile

View user profile

34 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:27 pm

I rolled a 6 on the d8 and a 79 on percentile.

View user profile

35 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:29 pm

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Here is a dice rolling website from D&D.

View user profile http://http:\\deathmvp.tripod.com

36 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:32 pm

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
Random wrote:
Random wrote:during the week of games I want to enter as many of the fighting games as possible. I even try to dress up as a pokemon (whatever there called in this game) and enter one of those with my manager as my trainer. ill tell them im like im like pekachu and I never go into my cage. full body costume if it seams to difficult to get in then ill quit and go back to the other fighting games. I use my super healing to fight as much as I can and push my body as far as it can go, I also make as many copys that I can of me with signed signtures on them so I can give them out.

The Bubbling Awesomness wrote: Roll a d12 and then roll a percentile.

Random wrote:On the d 12 I rolled an 8 on the percentile I rolled a 79, I also have skill points in all my fighting skills (6) if that helps or not idk

Okay. You entered 8 tournaments and placed in 6 of them(79% of Cool. You make 39gp and 5sp in each(79% of 50gp). You and your manager, Micky, enter 1 and only one Nephilim battle and through forged documents you actually manage to fight... well more accurately you entered the ring and was terribly burned by a flying flaming vulture that forces you to go to the physikers and spend money on being healed. The experience teaches you that Nephilim are powerful beast that you know nothing about.

Roll a percentile.

[quote="Random"} I rolled a 15.
[/quote]

You spend spend 35 gp and 6 sp to heal the burns from fighting Phoenix XII(15% of your winnings).

Earnings: 39.5 gp* 6 touneys= 237 gp
237gp-35.6gp= 201gp and 4 sp

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

37 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:41 pm

Cether Cos, Ninja wrote:I rolled a 6 on the d8 and a 79 on percentile.

You win 4 of your 6 knife throwing games and win 59sp and 3cp each.

Earnings: 59.3sp*4 tourneys= 237.2sp= 23gp, 7sp, and 2cp. That is in addition from the race winnings you swindled.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

38 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:48 pm

I did not swindle. There were no rules saying I could not participate, they're just salty. They're just salty.

View user profile

39 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:56 pm

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
Pick A Card wrote:I want to get the f*ck out of jail!!! And work on training my powers.

Xavros: Week of Games

Xavros, Xavros, Xavros... you are already wanted for petty theft, grand larceny, vandalism, assault and battery, and suspicion of Gearmancy. The guards are definitely ready to hand you over to the headsman as a service to thew community. Your Gearzilla killed hundreds and left far more homeless. There is an outcry for The Zombies, who have gotten barely any support by the government for years, for action. You might be the symbol The New Regent needs to show the people she means business...

Roll a d6.

Only 2 numbers will result in your salvation unless some of your peers with clout(I wonder of whom I speak...) steps up and saves you. Sorry Alan, Gearmancers are a menace that need to be put down. king

Bublling, I sent a PM.

View user profile

40 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:03 pm

I give 10 percent to my manager for investing in my reputation, I give him that money to do everything he can to make me more popular. Also so I can enter better paying tournament with higher win pay offs

View user profile

41 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:26 pm

Deadline pushed back to 3pm... damn, I'm a generous GM(said player, ever!)

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

42 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:05 pm

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Deadline pushed back to 3pm... damn, I'm a generous GM(said player, ever!)

If you were a better DM...wait, you are Suspect

View user profile

43 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:14 pm

[/quote]

Let me correct myself, since I have been talking in and out of character rather than just role play or just discuss. My first choice of action in character would be to convince the party, especially Pat (since he does have the cube) of my situation. Whether it would be through hand gestures, attempting to write on paper, or fighting to get my voice box to work, I will do what I can to tell them that I am Juan and not just Ryoku. Better yet, I could probably speak with Raheem's Nephilim, since he can speak common and have him translate for me. I will also say (in what ever means I can) that I can help the party in whatever way. But I will not accept being treated as servant. While it may have sort of been that way for Ryoku before, I as Juan, never treated him as a servant, but as a friend and pet. Now if I manage to tell you that I am Juan (again back to me talking as Tony) you still feel that way, I will be trying to make it back to Carlito (Juan's Dad). I believe in my skill that I will make it. Whether I make it or not, by the sounds of it, I will probably be making a new character for Tuesday should you choose to stay that course. No disrespect Pat, but that's how my character would be.[/quote]

I can cast comprehend languages. This will work only if he is speaking a language.

View user profile

44 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:29 pm

Leetin McBeatin wrote:
The Mad and Crazy Magi wrote:
Let me correct myself, since I have been talking in and out of character rather than just role play or just discuss. My first choice of action in character would be to convince the party, especially Pat (since he does have the cube) of my situation. Whether it would be through hand gestures, attempting to write on paper, or fighting to get my voice box to work, I will do what I can to tell them that I am Juan and not just Ryoku. Better yet, I could probably speak with Raheem's Nephilim, since he can speak common and have him translate for me. I will also say (in what ever means I can) that I can help the party in whatever way. But I will not accept being treated as servant. While it may have sort of been that way for Ryoku before, I as Juan, never treated him as a servant, but as a friend and pet. Now if I manage to tell you that I am Juan (again back to me talking as Tony) you still feel that way, I will be trying to make it back to Carlito (Juan's Dad). I believe in my skill that I will make it. Whether I make it or not, by the sounds of it, I will probably be making a new character for Tuesday should you choose to stay that course. No disrespect Pat, but that's how my character would be.

I can cast comprehend languages. This will work only if he is speaking a language.

Doesn't work. Nephilim is not a spoken language much like how Speak Language would not work on a wolf or an elephant.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

45 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:30 pm

The DOII is my priority. We have been gaining in rep during this past week, but still need to earn coin to support our staff and pay rent. Also my house needs furnishing.

If Kosey does not respond I know he will agree that we need to earn coin as a biz. We take jobs.

I also look into My new employee the ex-Dr peppa goblin. we now have an empty and furnished closet, maybe in time he can earn the responsibility.

Kosey also did Ender research, figure we can brainstorm and try to find a pattern or at least leads and make coin along the way.

P.S. Comprehend Lang on the Pokkacokachu

View user profile

46 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:41 pm

Leetin McBeatin wrote:The DOII is my priority. We have been gaining in rep during this past week, but still need to earn coin to support our staff and pay rent. Also my house needs furnishing.

If Kosey does not respond I know he will agree that we need to earn coin as a biz. We take jobs.

I also look into My new employee the ex-Dr peppa goblin. we now have an empty and furnished closet, maybe in time he can earn the responsibility.

Kosey also did Ender research, figure we can brainstorm and try to find a pattern or at least leads and make coin along the way.

Pokkacokachu, lmao...

When Patrock, The Goblin wanders into The DOII offices he is looking for work and maybe a place to lay low for a stint. He is a thief by trade so his skills aren't what you need at the moment but he can act as courier and put his ear to the pavement for info.

As far as Kosey(Raheem is in a staff meeting so he won't be posting till tonight) you and he could definitely brain storm on The Ender Reborn. I think you guys should share information out-of-game it could be a matter of life and death.

Roll a d6, roll 2(two) percentile, and you'll 'Take 10' on an Investigation check and a separate Knowledge: Occult check. I'll check your skills tonight but you could be earning anywhere from 250-800gp

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

47 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:04 pm

Roll a d6, roll 2(two) percentile, and you'll 'Take 10' on an Investigation check and a separate Knowledge: Occult check. I'll check your skills tonight but you could be earning anywhere from 250-800gp

D6= 5

Int= 3
Occult/invest = 6

I might be wrong.

View user profile

48 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:05 pm

Leetin McBeatin wrote:

maby Speak with Animals spell

View user profile http://http:\\deathmvp.tripod.com

49 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Yes, that too. I will try both spells.