CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 16]

126 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:22 pm

In a bad way?

View user profile

127 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:30 pm

I want to have my skills effective for this time period...Sssoo

I spend my days healing the party members if they ask, Helping Juan If he asks, Suggesting that My hommiie Speak to his long lost love tha Doc (that i will ask of him).

When those short tasks are accomplished ghomo needs to get the lay of the land, learn the streets and customs and history. Has the views on the Occult changed, Religion.

THAT Damb Satellite in the sky...WTF is it?!?

The Nightmare Moon? What and how does it affect the people? What does the library say about the war and changing of times?

Getting to know the people is important. in casual talks it could help knowing their lineage, AND do I have any friends sill alive from m old detective days??

I think thats it until your answers arrive.

View user profile

128 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Just to remind you, Chaos, you said Shandee was coming to see me. Not sure about what, so...

Anyway, I'm going to spend time with Ghomo to get healed, while still at least trying to see if he will at least believe me. From there, I will work on convincing the rest of the party. Meanwhile, I will search the grounds here for any articles about technology. I am going to try and still live my life as Juan, just have to make modifications to the new body I have. At this time I am not looking for anything specific. Most importantly, though, I am not giving up on Ryoku. In Juan's mind, he feels that he has to still be there, or somewhere in reach. Before he could find a way to returning to a human body, he must seek a way to save his best friend's soul. I will be searching for any possible material that may lead to bring his soul back. It's the least Juan can do...

View user profile

129 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:42 pm

As for PokiJuan i will help. Our options are to recruit the help of Sewer, or Shandee?

my thought is that we all go into your head like i did with Sewer and search the moment of your death to see if we can find answers on this anomaly.

View user profile

130 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:43 pm

I volunteer to help!!!!!!!

View user profile

131 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:45 pm

How? Juan want life beyond a pet. Have any ideas?

View user profile

132 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:50 pm

I have an idea but it's up to the whimsy of the lord DM if it can actually be done.

View user profile

133 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:51 pm

Basically Lem has to not be a giant dick.

View user profile

134 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:53 pm

You just tempted to BE a dick. haa. post it and lets see.

View user profile

135 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:53 pm

That is so true. I do not want to be a pet, and I do not want a master (no offense, Magi). The question will be at the beginning. (preferably Shandee for that...)

View user profile

136 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Well, since time travel seems like it's going to be a thing in this world we can just go back to when he died and move him.

View user profile

137 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:00 pm

I think the Shandee option is ore feasible.

If we knew how to time travel then your idea would be golden. We dont even know of what mean we traveled.

Ghomo has a clue. A giant spider web of a clue. My guess is magic is the key to access it.

View user profile

138 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Well no shit I could have told you magic was the key.

View user profile

139 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:07 pm

I don't know if anyone saw Flashpoint Paradox, but everyone should consider the butterfly effect when it comes to time travel...

View user profile

140 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Fuck consequences.

View user profile

141 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:33 pm

We'll do it live.

View user profile

142 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:29 pm

I just want to get acquainted with all the PCs and convey the importance and danger of this mission. And if i can try to assist with the acquisition of any supplies as well as my own.

View user profile

143 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:16 am

Leetin McBeatin wrote:I want to have my skills effective for this time period...Sssoo

I spend my days healing the party members if they ask, Helping Juan If he asks, Suggesting that My hommiie Speak to his long lost love tha Doc (that i will ask of him).

When those short tasks are accomplished ghomo needs to get the lay of the land, learn the streets and customs and history. Has the views on the Occult changed, Religion.

THAT Damb Satellite in the sky...WTF is it?!?

The Nightmare Moon? What and how does it affect the people? What does the library say about the war and changing of times?

Getting to know the people is important. in casual talks it could help knowing their lineage, AND do I have any friends sill alive from m old detective days??

I think thats it until your answers arrive.
Healing the party seems doable and helping the Nephilim is a task for a separate post.

The Natherine and The Gods of Creation still vie for the hearts and souls of men. A greater percentage of people are religious than are in your time of industrial revolution. The occult is a part of everyone's life. No living soul from this time can claim to not have been touched by dark occurrences of some sort. There is a temple to Heron and a temple to Agragon directly across from each other in the center of UnderChipan.

Read light radiation, magic emanations, maybe it is all psychosomatic... no one knows for certain what The Nightmare Moon is or how it works. All they know is with the moon's rising doom fell upon the civilized world.

Friends? Friends! roll a percentile.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

144 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:20 am

The Lycant wrote:Just to remind you, Chaos, you said Shandee was coming to see me. Not sure about what, so...

Anyway, I'm going to spend time with Ghomo to get healed, while still at least trying to see if he will at least believe me. From there, I will work on convincing the rest of the party. Meanwhile, I will search the grounds here for any articles about technology. I am going to try and still live my life as Juan, just have to make modifications to the new body I have. At this time I am not looking for anything specific. Most importantly, though, I am not giving up on Ryoku. In Juan's mind, he feels that he has to still be there, or somewhere in reach. Before he could find a way to returning to a human body, he must seek a way to save his best friend's soul. I will be searching for any possible material that may lead to bring his soul back. It's the least Juan can do...
Tech? There is tech abound! As it is with every time period on all worlds War is the mother of Invention. You want a steam powered incendiary launcher? You got it! You want a pocket shield you can have that too. You even fiend schematics for minor force fields!

Yet there is no sign of a way to bring back your friend, gone too soon. If you really want John Smith back(lol) you will have to save him the old fashion way.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

145 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:33 am

Nah we can leave that dude.

View user profile

146 The Doomsday Clock Tics Ever Forward on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:13 am

Two weeks, fourteen days, three hundred and thirty-six hours, twenty thousand one hundred sixty minutes...

That is the amount of time that is passing even as you read this(or don't read this in some witless players' cases). Last session you: informed the princess of the darkness to come, you searched for old friends, and become reacquainted with old ones. What will you do as time spins swiftly forward?

Each player can post 3 objectives they would like to tackle during the intervening hours between last session and the next, two weeks. I need:

• who
  • what
  • when
  • how
  • why

for each. Watch the forum because I may require dice rolls though I will attempt to keep those to a minimum. The more detail given as to how and why your character will and should achieve their objective the more likely the success. XP, gold, or items will be rewarded where necessary.

See you in two weeks(in-game)

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

147 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:47 pm

Ghomo's main goal is working on the Hero's guild.

One thing occurred to me.... UNDER ChiPan. Now exactly were was that? It was not directly below the city, below the sewers?  This will decide were our super secret base will be located, why go above ground were Guyvers exist. On the bright side if the future does change, than we can control the cave.

Stage one: Tell all the PC's of our plan, if you are not interested you are not involved. Then we only tell those players of the basic info. (obviously in RL you will know exactly what we are doing).  If you are interested, then We should all pool our resources and time (2 weeks) in to this goal. The future of the world is at stake, screw looking for old drinking friends and people you used to play roulette in the underground opium dens.

Who: Regent
What: Guild
When: today
Were: Dead docks, future under ChiPan
Why: to save the future of all humanity

View user profile

148 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:40 pm

I agree with Chad I'm going to be working on it to once he finds were we are going to be putting this keep castle thingy. I'll start working on it using the dead docks as material and whatever other basic material that need to be bought I'm guessing ghomo, raheem, and pat can pool there money together to make it happen. While he's getting the land space I'm going to be rreading blueprints on underground keeps fortress and other such thing so I can make this. So seeing how I can read and understand a blueprint in like 30 sec or less this should only take me about a day or so to come up with a blueprint of my own and a how I can make this possible In 2 weeks, with everyone's help of course. Also while creating this I want to recreate my Armour cloths and most of my gear that was lost. I well also want to have some different defensive this time in case a large body of gyvers attack again. So I well need lots of gun powder electrical equipment and things of that nature.

Who:donte with party
What: the contracting of under chipan or the keep itself
Where: dead docs or wherever the party wants it build.
When: ASAP
Why: for the protection of there future. Also I need a favor from gnomon before I even think about helping anyone out.

And as for ghomo, in order for me to do all this no questions ask I need just a few things. First I need a copy of that same potion used to bring (khourie character) back to like after the heman batch cut him in half. Or a way to bring back someone from the dead like a resurrecting spell but a really powerful one that can bring anyone from were ever there at back to life. And I tell you that my wife is dead and I need to bring her back from life. And I believe that I was brought to you from a higher power and I truly believe you can help.

View user profile

149 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:20 pm

This is what I was thinking the underchipan would look like. each room is like a lvl of the city with its own defenses in each level. and the smaller one is how we get out. but I was thinking that the main part would be 3 levels and the smaller one on the left would be one level so we can escape.
also in order for me to get these plans I would go to like an architects school or something like it that would have blue prints around to study off of. I well come up with later what in each room on less someone else has any ideas or something they want in them.

View user profile

150 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:07 pm

Random wrote:"...also in order for me to get these plans I would go to like an architects school or something like it that would have blue prints around to study off of. I well come up with later what in each room on less someone else has any ideas or something they want in them.

I'm writing up my post. I actually address it. Give me a few minutes.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum