CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 16]

101 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:28 pm

Whoa there, GoRoboTronicus, your time was spent investigating. You're getting too far ahead of yourself with the pepsi and The Ender investigation.

3 more hours till the work day ends.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

102 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:40 pm

1 hour 20 and counting and it is been crazy here.

View user profile http://http:\\deathmvp.tripod.com

103 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:42 pm

18 min

View user profile

104 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:07 pm

1 hour and 52 minutes...The end of the work day can't come fast enough.

View user profile

105 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:27 pm

1 hr and 3 min going to be a fun night

View user profile

106 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:15 pm

unfortunately, i cannot make it today, lets just say my mouth and ass are a little too loose to move and everyone knows im full of shit. Good news im not on my peroid (my ulcer is not bleeding) i didnt even go to work today so alan .... i love you bro, no homo

View user profile

107 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:17 pm

The MAGI wrote:unfortunately, i cannot make it today, lets just say my mouth and ass are a little too loose to move and everyone knows im full of shit. Good news im not on my peroid (my ulcer is not bleeding) i didnt even go to work today so alan .... i love you bro, no homo

I ain't covering so I don't care. lol

View user profile

108 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:03 pm

1 hour 57 min til work ends. See the rest of you all soon.

View user profile

109 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:08 pm

According to Lem, Laura had an accident. Game for today is cancelled if you didn't know.

View user profile

110 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:31 pm

thanks cause I was waiting and no one let me know

111 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:09 pm

me too and i didnt even see Phil wee i was waiting.

View user profile

112 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:41 pm

I was there too, I left with phill....by the way FUCK ALL OF YOU for leaving me with phill OMG I wanted to kill myself. im not going to say anything bad about phill or make it sound like im joking around because like I always say I only joke around with the people I actually like sooo saying that...you guys left me with just phill...fuck all you. lem I hope everythings okay with laura if lance or anyone can give an update that would be cool.

ps I lost my phone so this is my only way of contacting most of you people.

View user profile

113 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:39 pm

Random wrote:I was there too, I left with phill....by the way FUCK ALL OF YOU for leaving me with phill OMG I wanted to kill myself. im not going to say anything bad about phill or make it sound like im joking around because like I always say I only joke around with the people I actually like sooo saying that...you guys left me with just phill...fuck all you. lem I hope everythings okay with laura if lance or anyone can give an update that would be cool.

ps I lost my phone so this is my only way of contacting most of you people.  

Damn no more late night calls when your girl asleep? im goign to miss those....

View user profile

114 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Damb, you too?!? Your a dick Random; you always said it was just me. BooHoo, cry, Cry, pale 

View user profile

115 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:08 pm

2 for 5 purple tops!

View user profile

116 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:03 pm

Three days. Three days before The Heroes of The Kingdom set out on their quest to find Dr. Lockhead... these three days could have taken sessions(much like the fatal hours of The Week of Games) but Sands, The God of Time has decide that those days will pass as nothing before your very eyes. As decreed by Sands those 3 days will pass here on these hollowed pages between now and the next telling of the story.

What did you do during those 3 days of rest?

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

117 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:28 pm

I explore the town cave that we are in to get a better grasp of the parts of the town( good and bad).

Also when I'm in the tavern I do some the work in apology for the disruption, mainly the leaking water. I don't tell her that's why I'm doing it but that's what I do.

Also if the lord DM will allow it I would like to speak to Shandee.

View user profile

118 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:54 pm

whoa we all want to speak to shandee, wait your turn lolz.well i want to speak to the doctor that was healing the group and study from her ask her for advice on how to treat people. maybe convince her to get some serum for my vampire situation, lolz. nah but i want to legit learn how to do first aid, she might be the best person to learn from. ill then in turn help people from all over who come to her for some fixing. i will formally apologize to the barkeep. do some work as well as make friends with alot of people especially the bard. i will try and write a song by tomorrow if i have to roleplay me singing (or in my case rapping alongside him) with him. the rest ill put in a PM to you lem.

View user profile

119 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:56 pm

Look At The Bones!!! wrote:I explore the town cave that we are in to get a better grasp of the parts of the town( good and bad).

Also when I'm in the tavern  I do some the work in apology for the disruption, mainly the leaking water. I don't tell her that's why I'm doing it but that's what I do.

UnderChipan is small compared to the city that once was howerver it is no less diverse. The collection of people gathered below run the spectrum from intrepid Goblin Minors to a Unicorn that runs what passes as the library. You are reminded of The Dead Docks, of home. There is a strange lack of a criminal element here and an equal lack of law enforcement.

Umma isn't as mad as you would think about the disruption but your efforts go a long way in endearing the party with the innkeeper and ultimately ber ppatrons.

What do you wish to speak to the Nephilim about?

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

120 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:09 pm

As I talked to you in PM I want to try to find a Herbilist and add to what I already know so that I can learn how to find herbs and make things to help the group.

121 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:04 pm

The MAGI wrote:whoa we all want to speak to shandee, wait your turn lolz.well i want to speak to the doctor that was healing the group and study from her ask her for advice on how to treat people. maybe convince her to get some serum for my vampire situation, lolz. nah but i want to legit learn how to do first aid, she might be the best person to learn from. ill then in turn help people from all over who come to her for some fixing. i will formally apologize to the barkeep. do some work as well as make friends with alot of people especially the bard. i will try and write a song by tomorrow if i have to roleplay me singing (or in my case rapping alongside him) with him. the rest ill put in a PM to you lem.
Dr. Takashiro is elated to have someone help with the medical workload and gladly takes you under her wing. Your work with her imparts on you a temporary +2 Confidence bonus to First Aid.

The Bard, Beckler, is less reticent to let someone share in his spot light but with a bit of Inspiration and prodding he consents to letting you Jam with him. He teaches you two songs: A Tale of Lost Chipan, and The Song of Three Brothers.

Umma is very impressed by the efforts of the party to make amends and the party's reputation benefits from it.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

122 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:08 pm

Nornstein?!?!?!?!?! I LOVE THAT GUY!!!!!!!!

View user profile

123 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:09 pm

deathmvp wrote:As I talked to you in PM I want to try to find a Herbilist and add to what I already know so that I can learn how to find herbs and make things to help the group.
The Herbalist is actually a talking Squirrel named Kender. He's a bit hyperactive but he seems to know an awful lot about herbs and alchemical mixtures. He finds it odd that you can't taste the herbs he teaches you how to use and warns that taste is a big part of the craft. Your time with him affords you a temporary +2 confidence bonus to Craft: Herbal Remedy.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

124 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:14 pm

Chaos' Plague wrote:
Look At The Bones!!! wrote:I explore the town cave that we are in to get a better grasp of the parts of the town( good and bad).

Also when I'm in the tavern  I do some the work in apology for the disruption, mainly the leaking water. I don't tell her that's why I'm doing it but that's what I do.

UnderChipan is small compared to the city that once was howerver it is no less diverse. The collection of people gathered below run the spectrum from intrepid Goblin Minors to a Unicorn that runs what passes as the library. You are reminded of The Dead Docks, of home.  There is a strange lack of a criminal element here and an equal lack of law enforcement.

Umma isn't as mad as you would think about the disruption but your efforts go a long way in endearing the party with the innkeeper and ultimately ber ppatrons.

I ask what's special about the rings besides the fact that we came to the time period with them, because she said she sensed them.

View user profile

125 Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:20 pm

Look At The Bones!!! wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:

UnderChipan is small compared to the city that once was howerver it is no less diverse. The collection of people gathered below run the spectrum from intrepid Goblin Minors to a Unicorn that runs what passes as the library. You are reminded of The Dead Docks, of home.  There is a strange lack of a criminal element here and an equal lack of law enforcement.

I ask what's special about the rings besides the fact that we came to the time period with them, because she said she sensed them.
She says that the Hero's Rings are artifacts from the Time of Heroes with unknown powers. She says that possession of the rings make one great but beyond that she can not hope to fathom their purpose. She believes that they will play an ever increasing role in the war against The Black Lord of Magic. Even as you talk about the rings your ring glows with a strange energy that warms your heart, strengthens your resolve, and stirs your tattoo.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum