CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rising of The Nightmare Moon

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 38 of 40]

926 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:14 pm

Ha, Deathmvp corrupted you...

But seriously I like this four hero gods that create goblin minions, lol. What a twist. It's a good thing Ghomo is LG or team B might be forced to eat dicks.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

927 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:39 pm

Doh! it is pathfinder.....grumble grumble.

View user profile

928 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:19 am

Are you worthy of the Hallowed Halls of Helcion?

Saved the princess Nivia from gang members(40xx)
Solved the puzzle of the forgotten quarter(40xx)
Defeated the Hive Queen and saved UnderChipan(40xx+50)

Helcion has taken notice as Heroric Deeds have always been her forte.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

929 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:10 am

Nice I'm guessing Chad did it. Did any one from team b die. I'm guessing shit went bad and went back to Chad pretty fast. Lol. If so what did he say maybe Chad can sum it up it even write What happened in his words seeing how he did all the taking to save the day.

View user profile

930 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:15 pm

The craziness that ensued. People died people lived but it was be taking down the war masters with my newfound powers that caused us to win. While all of team b was down I rised to the occasion and slated 1 after the other. And that's the story I'm sticking with since everyone was down except me.

View user profile

931 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Your ass got lucky.

View user profile

932 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:21 pm

Look At The Bones!!! wrote:Your ass got lucky.
I guess you can say it was a *puts sunglasses on* reckless gamble

View user profile

933 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:23 pm

A reckless gamble involves two near deaths and the destruction of a boss.

View user profile

934 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:24 pm

You got lucky.

View user profile

935 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:52 pm

You were def the last (wo)man in tea B standing, that alone is worthy of bragging rights. If Akira fell the hole party would have dies alone with all Chipan. The would have been the beginning of phase 1 of Hero gods, but as all dreams are made to fail so has godhood....

Soo, here we are team B minus the moody Zavros who decided to take a nap during crunch time in the main chamber of mother. One very large super Guyver was standing before Ghomo wile the last 3 reaming members of party A were trying on masks.

Ghomo all by himself in a Room with a roaring monstrosity of Terror incarnate.

The two age old friends have this final moment of serenity before the ultimate challenge was to commence. The spirit of Mr john Smith vs the small and not to spry Ghomo. The ultimate battle of strength was to begin.

The pressure of the scene was so tense a dull butter knife could have split the tension in under 6 hours of constant sawing. How can one beat the greatest mind in history, the mind who thinks of every possible outcome in a matter of moments? How can on lanky, weak and un-cat like individual contend with a battle that was already processed 100 times before the roll of the first die?

Very easily, you out smart it!!!

So, as the rival s locked eyes the weak one came up with a plan, well the plan already existed and it was not totally his. For the sake of the tense scene our heroic leader of the party of bus 15 will take full credit, yes 100% credit. Ghomo struck a challenge to the great cleanser of life the defiler and the terminator of humanity....the Great mind, the Hive mother A.K.A. Orion One.

The challenge was easy: we beat your games, now all i ask is that you beat mine...yes our hero took that credit as well... no fancy catch phrase like "checkmate" were ever spoken, it was no mate to anyone and the original creator deserved no such honor. The challenge was accept the legendary USB was drawn and inserted.

GAME OVER BITCH!!

Ohh, nooo. The consul was destroyed the mind was defeated, but the spirit of an old friend still stood.....and it was pissed. Smooth as cool hand Luke our hero stood his ground daring the beast to strike first, friendship is eternal and the spirit remembered. A slight nod was granted to Ghomo before it activated its self destruct protocol.

Victory.

View user profile

936 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Who the hell is Luke? What the fuck game were you playing?

View user profile

937 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Cool hand Luke is the movie.

Listen man if you were too busy trying on masks to pay attention to the slight nod what do you want me to say. You missed it man, you missed it.

View user profile

938 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:59 pm

If I had tried on the mask things probably would have been a lot more horrible.

View user profile

939 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:01 pm

you did try on a mask, the elven god mask that had everyone floating in the air.

View user profile

940 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:04 pm

I'm talking about the Sarnic masks.

View user profile

941 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:05 pm

I know, but the epic tale spoke only of the elven masks. Figured Sarnic was a surprise for later.

View user profile

942 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:12 pm

Yeah it'll be a great surprise. Evil or Very Mad 

View user profile

943 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:15 pm

At the en of the day it seems like chad and myself are the real heroes. We are the sole survivors who stood in the face of evil and laughed in its face. And since no one else was up. So our stories are the only things that thy have to believe us because they were sleeping while we were saving the world. Chad destroying Orion 1 and me slaying wave after wave of guyvers

View user profile

944 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:17 pm

Except for Allan we all know what happened in that room.

View user profile

945 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:56 pm

Shhhhhh! I like Lancelot's version better. Haaa

View user profile

946 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:08 am

Lancelot's version of Akira's valiant stand is amusing indeed.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

947 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:11 am

From what I understand there was a lot of blood, a lot of crying and someone may have lost their anal V-card.

View user profile

948 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:10 pm

lancelot chamomile wrote:At the en of the day it seems like chad and myself are the real heroes. We are the sole survivors who stood in the face of evil and laughed in its face. And since no one else was up. So our stories are the only things that thy have to believe us because they were sleeping while we were saving the world. Chad destroying Orion 1 and me slaying wave after wave of guyvers

You are a fool, the true heroes arent the ones alive but the ones who paid a great sacrifice to make sure the plan of survival for EVERYONE was able to happen. If not for our partners and for the combined minds of the people in either group this plan may have had a different outcome. So to the remaining survivors im the best because i survived in the end and because porker is the best in the world.

View user profile

949 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:57 am

The MAGI wrote:
lancelot chamomile wrote:At the en of the day it seems like chad and myself are the real heroes. We are the sole survivors who stood in the face of evil and laughed in its face. And since no one else was up. So our stories are the only things that thy have to believe us because they were sleeping while we were saving the world. Chad destroying Orion 1 and me slaying wave after wave of guyvers
You are a fool, the true heroes arent the ones alive but the ones who paid a great sacrifice to make sure the plan of survival for EVERYONE was able to happen. If not for our partners and for the combined minds of the people in either group this plan may have had a different outcome. So to the remaining survivors im the best because i survived in the end and because porker is the best in the world.
First off you went down so you didn't see me slay wave after wave of guyvers. I'm sorry. When you woke up guyvers were dead and I was standing like a bawse. Sucks that you went down tho. I coulda thrown you in the embellishment by saying that you nova blasted the big one. Now I have to take credit for that one too. I will say some your up you saved my life and I will throw that in the story of my embellishment. But other than that it was me and chad the true heroes of this kingdom. cheers 

View user profile

950 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:59 am

I know you couldn't have killed all the guyvers.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum