CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rising of The Nightmare Moon

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 37 of 40]

901 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:59 pm

group should not have the rocket launcher, its a waste.

Us it to block the entrance to the tunnels, this might buy the city some more time to prepare for the battle or evacuate.

View user profile

902 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:48 am

As our heroes defend UnderChipan from the advancing Guyver army their peers delve deep into the bowels of the hive in search of the murderous queen of the ruins...

Casualties:
Archon
6 towns folk

Wounded:
Janos
Ryoku/Juan
4 towns folk

Enemies Destroyed:
1 Guyver Warmaster
2 Guyver Deep Drillers
4 Guyver Hunters

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

903 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:31 am

And team A got past the first stage of games with very minimum damage.

View user profile

904 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:31 pm

The guyver casualties are only those inflicted by the group? overall how any died?

View user profile

905 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:44 pm

actually, 2 of those kills were Archon's... He died sealing the passage and buying UnderChipan some much needed time. If only the infiltration team would find that Hive Queen and end this.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

906 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:13 pm

Damb, there that powerful!! 7 robots as a wave 1 did that much destruction!!

View user profile

907 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:13 pm

Death to all!!! Except Group A!!! Hoorah!!!

View user profile

908 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:20 pm

I'd say we need shandee however I think she would leech experience and unless she's planning on saving all of us in 1 turn or everyone is down besides me and eminent death is near I don't think she should step in. But tony is down and we are going to need some firepower if we're going to survive this

View user profile

909 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:45 pm

Tie explosives to the dead people and launch them at the Guyvers. Cause it's funny.

View user profile

910 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:38 pm

im scared actually i dont want shandee to show up cause if they make her a guyver most likely the hive queen will use her as a portable body. and we dont know when we will actually need her so i want to use her as a last resort if possible.

View user profile

911 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Nephiluyver?

View user profile

912 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:34 am

so now that khourie is back, the knucklehead team B should come up with some kind of plan. some kind of strategy to slow them down delay or even stop them, with all the powers you guys have you need to think of something that can help ya. and with pat being leader shouldn't he be the one to come up with something. I know pat you get quiet in person, some times, but on the forum your always full with ideas. so this is your time to shine. come up with something that will save ya or hell win the war all by yourselves with out the help of Team A, but chances are good you guys have all given up and don't care and are all whiling to expect your fates in this death. and I think and most of ya know this to be true. if you don't try to win or try at all and just let whatever play out they way its going to you guys are going to die. lem will kill ya off just because ya didn't try shit, but if he sees you try and I mean really try he wont be as evil and just over run you. anyways I was just thinking that seeing how ya arnt writing shit as a group on the forum and this is your time to think and almost rp ideas with each other but you let it go to waste...oh well.

View user profile

913 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:29 am

Now is the time, tomorrow may be too late. Being proactive and working as a team is the key. I believe many are waiting for the a NPCS to save the day, this will be the death of the group. The story is not about how The party of Bus 15 watched heroes save the day. If you guys are waiting for the Calvary most might be dead before Gandolf and the Roharim arrive.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

914 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:19 pm

Teamwork? Ain't no one got time for that. Except Reckless & Gamble. Sort of. When there's explosives involved anyway.

View user profile

915 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:25 pm

Well, the game is not going to get any easier. Teamwork of Die!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

916 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:27 pm

Lolololololol!!!!!! The entire group is screwed!!!
Very Happy 

View user profile

917 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:28 pm

Look At The Bones!!! wrote:Lolololololol!!!!!!  The entire group is screwed!!!
Very Happy 
You might be the worse.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

918 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:31 pm

Lem I always assume that you're trying to kill me. It's cool.

View user profile

919 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:34 pm

Look At The Bones!!! wrote:Lem I always assume that you're trying to kill me. It's cool.
You
Laura
NoNo
Lian

The closest to me trust me the least. Obviously you guys have problems. It's you not me. Razz 

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

920 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:44 pm

No. YOU'RE evil.

View user profile

921 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:18 pm

My job is to keep fighting until something happens. I'm sure something or inhuman might happen when we least expect it

View user profile

922 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:53 pm

lancelot chamomile wrote:My job is to keep fighting until something happens. I'm sure something or inhuman might happen when we least expect it
im sure you have more then just I fight until something happens. your the number two for a reason right. you have to have some strategies in your combat that can be utilized in this war. if you want to just die because you don't even want to try then hey it is what it is, but I know im not giving up that easy yet. im going to do my best to try and solve each puzzle and quiz the way lem wants and ill try twice as hard to think out side the box and throw him off with something he wouldn't expect. I already have some ideas I want to pass by our small group and I will when I see them. but you guys are a much larger group and need to come together now with some kind of idea. even its small and stupid like just shoot the rocket at the first person who pops his head in the gate.

View user profile

923 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:50 pm

my strategy is to procrastinate till group B dies, then the A team saves the day as the ultimate HEROES! just imagine everyone dies, even the queen and group A finally stops the brain. We will be Awesome.

Us 4 can rebuild the city in our image. Random and i can use our magiks to repair and reconstruct the city even better than b4. Wile the gamblers can recruit new citizen out from the wilds.

We will be HERO Gods!!!

View user profile

924 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:08 pm

Ok, so the above phrase is not used in conjunction at all?? Here is the best and most amuzing thing I found:

HERO GODS

View user profile

925 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:21 pm

Leetin McBeatin wrote:Ok, so the above phrase is not used in conjunction at all?? Here is the best and most amuzing thing I found:

HERO GODS
Ha I corruped you and got you to use something pathfinder hahaha.

View user profile http://http:\\deathmvp.tripod.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum