CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rising of The Nightmare Moon

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 40]

76 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Of course an employee discount will be granted. I think that all we will really have to do is look through the news paper. A mysterious fire, missing children, a bounty or two. We won't have to release evil in the world in order to find it. And of worse comes to worse we can always hold a seance for the upper crust. Got a turban handy?

View user profile http://www.gorobonow.com

77 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:07 pm

Lol, glad to see some of you are eager to make yourselves home in this campaign. Plenty of adventure, treasure, and experience awaits those that want it.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

78 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:51 pm

GoRoboNow wrote:Of course an employee discount will be granted. I think that all we will really have to do is look through the news paper. A mysterious fire, missing children, a bounty or two. We won't have to release evil in the world in order to find it. And of worse comes to worse we can always hold a seance for the upper crust. Got a turban handy?

Why do you think my toon would start working for a investigating group? He could meet people that need help and if he feels it is safe let them in on his secrets that may end up saving the world or at lest what he thinks is one of the biggest threats to the world lol.

View user profile http://http:\\deathmvp.tripod.com

79 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:42 pm

Fine here's my honest courteous respones. The group is way too big you know I know.there's no way everyone is going to have fun with that large of a group. Most well lose intrest and then the whole thing will fall apart. I'm not saying to cut people that would be "wrong" but something has to be done. Two dm thing sounds great we have about 12 playeers atm and lem. That can be an easy two group of five pcs and two dms. Or like you said the everyother week then the once in a blue have them all come together on a Sunday or something.
My other problem and this is probley just me but phil and don (not so much don) talk sooo much in inappropriate times which slowed things down soo much to the point were nothing really got done. I think there's a time and place to brag about how you killed a dragon with your penis while holding a smurf. Fine we get it you've dm a lot but it can wait till after. And again its just me but I don't like him I find him annoying , but then again I found everyone in this group annoying at one point or another maybe he's really cool, but atm he's two geeky for me. Again I'm not saying we should kick him or anyone, I'm just asking for the sake of roling dice shut up unless its about the game we are currently playing or maybe as alittle respect to me Smile if its about the game were playing or if your in game go ahead talk a mile a min I would never say anything about that. I would love that it would be really awesome if that happened.
My last problem is for lem stop trying to make tony do something you know he's not good at. its really sad that you keep doing that as almost ajoke to him, he might not realise it but you are. Your going hey let make the shyest kinda unless guy the leader so you and everyone else can laugh at him. I know you don't do it to make fun of him or whatever but at the end that's what happens everyone laughs at tony because he's not really making any desions of his own he's being led on by one person or the other and when the idea or plan fails we all laugh at him. Its not right and kinda fucked up. He's not a kid stop trying to baby him. Yes I'm standing up for tony because no one else here will. And I'm his friend.
That's all I would like everyone to give the honest opions don't hold back just be honest. You told me I make people like lance and tony uneasied because I bully them and I don't mean to its just the way I am but I won't go so hard on those people who can't take a joke as much, I want everyone to have fun lance tony darnell pat whoever to just roleplay the way they want to and I won't fuck with them as they rold play I won't bully roleplay them if that makes sense.

Ps.I'm writing this on my phone so I know the spelling a gramer is fucked up...deal with it.

View user profile

80 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:48 pm

Random wrote:Fine here's my honest courteous respones. The group is way too big you know I know.there's no way everyone is going to have fun with that large of a group. Most well lose intrest and then the whole thing will fall apart. I'm not saying to cut people that would be "wrong" but something has to be done. Two dm thing sounds great we have about 12 playeers atm and lem. That can be an easy two group of five pcs and two dms. Or like you said the everyother week then the once in a blue have them all come together on a Sunday or something.
My other problem and this is probley just me but phil and don (not so much don) talk sooo much in inappropriate times which slowed things down soo much to the point were nothing really got done. I think there's a time and place to brag about how you killed a dragon with your penis while holding a smurf. Fine we get it you've dm a lot but it can wait till after. And again its just me but I don't like him I find him annoying , but then again I found everyone in this group annoying at one point or another maybe he's really cool, but atm he's two geeky for me. Again I'm not saying we should kick him or anyone, I'm just asking for the sake of roling dice shut up unless its about the game we are currently playing or maybe as alittle respect to me Smile if its about the game were playing or if your in game go ahead talk a mile a min I would never say anything about that. I would love that it would be really awesome if that happened.
My last problem is for lem stop trying to make tony do something you know he's not good at. its really sad that you keep doing that as almost ajoke to him, he might not realise it but you are. Your going hey let make the shyest kinda unless guy the leader so you and everyone else can laugh at him. I know you don't do it to make fun of him or whatever but at the end that's what happens everyone laughs at tony because he's not really making any desions of his own he's being led on by one person or the other and when the idea or plan fails we all laugh at him. Its not right and kinda fucked up. He's not a kid stop trying to baby him. Yes I'm standing up for tony because no one else here will. And I'm his friend.
That's all I would like everyone to give the honest opions don't hold back just be honest. You told me I make people like lance and tony uneasied because I bully them and I don't mean to its just the way I am but I won't go so hard on those people who can't take a joke as much, I want everyone to have fun lance tony darnell pat whoever to just roleplay the way they want to and I won't fuck with them as they rold play I won't bully roleplay them if that makes sense.

Ps.I'm writing this on my phone so I know the spelling a gramer is fucked up...deal with it.

who da fuk is this guy? yo random i think you account got hacked cause the guy who wrote this seems intelligent when writing. You should find out who took your account and hire him as your writer.

View user profile

81 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:51 pm

I am sorry you though I was dragging down the game so much. I will try to make sure that does not happen.

82 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Well said

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

83 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:20 pm

well first off. wow random. that was....interesting. I'm sure we will see a dramatic difference in Tuesdays game and although you think it would be ok to split up the groups i would like to play every Tuesday just to enjoy a couple hours to myself.

secondly here's the background of Li Shu the wandering nomad:

before i left my village i was a great ninja. the village was known for our interrogation techniques and information gathering. anyone who was granted a mission almost never failed. our techniques were impeccable. i decided to leave the village because i wanted to go out into the world and use my gifts to help the city. either that or to gather enough information to take it down if we needed to. accompanied with my lovely wife Megumi she is undercover to make sure that our village is not in jeopardy of being found out and takes the necessary counter measures to prevent that from happening however small such as changing the mind of a certain General in the army at the last minute. I decided to search for the princess because it is the right thing to do and it would cause conflict between the hidden villages and the city if she was not found. So out i set. I was following a man who might have answers to the whereabouts of the princess and that was the last thing i remember before being attacked by goblins

View user profile

84 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:34 pm

lancelot chamomile wrote:well first off. wow random. that was....interesting. I'm sure we will see a dramatic difference in Tuesdays game and although you think it would be ok to split up the groups i would like to play every Tuesday just to enjoy a couple hours to myself.

secondly here's the background of Li Shu the wandering nomad:

before i left my village i was a great ninja. the village was known for our interrogation techniques and information gathering. anyone who was granted a mission almost never failed. our techniques were impeccable. i decided to leave the village because i wanted to go out into the world and use my gifts to help the city. either that or to gather enough information to take it down if we needed to. accompanied with my lovely wife Megumi she is undercover to make sure that our village is not in jeopardy of being found out and takes the necessary counter measures to prevent that from happening however small such as changing the mind of a certain General in the army at the last minute. I decided to search for the princess because it is the right thing to do and it would cause conflict between the hidden villages and the city if she was not found. So out i set. I was following a man who might have answers to the whereabouts of the princess and that was the last thing i remember before being attacked by goblins

you must of had fun writing this.

View user profile

85 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:39 pm

Lol, a little dry but backgrounds are always appreciated:

Alan
Random
Tony

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

86 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:57 am

yeah youll have a background from me before i play next time (may 7).

View user profile

87 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:41 am

Cool, enjoy the vacation. Propose to her!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

88 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:01 pm

Yea, enjoy the vacation. milk the GF ting as long as possible.

View user profile

89 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:26 pm

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Cool, enjoy the vacation. Propose to her!

If you do good luck.

90 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:41 pm

I just finished* my mech last night. As far as background is concerned, I'll try and think of something today.

*- Pending DM approval.

View user profile

91 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:03 pm

Lol, I'm sure its overpowered but that's what this group is about.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

92 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:55 pm

LMAO i thought chad was telling Random to milk his girl im like what the FUCK?!

View user profile

93 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Lol, where's the LIKE and REBLOG buttons!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

94 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Haaa!! I like your answer better.

Random milk her...haa.

View user profile

95 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:36 am

Update fellas!!!!!

View user profile

96 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:37 am

People died.

View user profile

97 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:17 pm

The Beast wrote:People died.

I literally put my penis on at least half of the group, and saved the day.

View user profile

98 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:21 pm

I took that willingly.

View user profile

99 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:51 pm

As soon as the boss leaves I'll post. I wrote it already just need a moment.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

100 Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:56 pm

New Rules: Anyone creating some sort of character not covered in the book(Phil, Dom) needs to take Adventurer as their class.

Anyone wanting to play will need a background or character concept in writing before they make their character.

New starting Character Points: 43

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum