CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Character alignment

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101 Re: Character alignment on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:29 pm

if next time we play the Dm brings a portable computer I can have a flash drive with all my C&C stuff.


P.S. its only 54 files and 225mb of content.

View user profile

102 Re: Character alignment on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:34 pm

I'll try to remember.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

103 Re: Character alignment on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:53 pm

Chaos' Plague wrote:I'll try to remember.

Which means he will forget and bitch about it all session

View user profile

104 Re: Character alignment on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:54 pm

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:I'll try to remember.

Which means he will forget and bitch about it all session

Wow, you work with a dude for 4 months and suddenly he knows you. Razz


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

105 Re: Character alignment on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:05 pm

haa.

Actually I dont have a CK guilde. Also did a quick scan on the web and found nadda.

Damb this book is hard to pirate.

View user profile

106 Re: Character alignment on Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:39 pm

Yeah, the sites where I buy books are all sold out. Even Troll Lords, wtf.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

107 Re: Character alignment on Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:41 pm

Damb the book has been out for over a year and its hard to buy. No wonder the pirates are holding on to tha treasure ... argg.

Here is a sample of it Tharg Sample.

Also PGNow is selling a PDF for $23. The Seems expensive considering there is no paper.
http://www.rpgnow.com/product/88525/Castles--Crusades-Castle-Keepers-Guide

-- or --

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_reviews_info.php?products_id=88525&reviews_id=91639

View user profile

108 Re: Character alignment on Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:44 pm


You can always buy it on Amazon for very cheap convenient $984. I wonder if you get a months worth of blow jobs included for that price.?.

View user profile

109 Re: Character alignment on Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:30 pm

I just ordered it from amazon for $35, I check Troll Lords and Paizo but Amazon slipped my mind. Thanks.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

110 Re: Character alignment on Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:58 pm

Funny I just found it on Roleplyers.com for $10

View user profile

111 Re: Character alignment on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:48 pm

Doh!

was that a PDF for $10?

View user profile

112 Re: Character alignment on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:51 pm

No it was a joke but you should have seen Lems face....

View user profile

113 Re: Character alignment on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:54 pm

haaHaaa

View user profile

114 Re: Character alignment on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:55 pm

Malevolent Moose wrote:No it was a joke but you should have seen Lems face....

This guy is an ass, I was definitely salty about having spent unnecessary money but when I searched for his imaginary site I was even more stable as Forgotten like to say. Oh man, am I ready to make bread out of Moose's character's bones.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

115 Re: Character alignment on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:09 pm

Chaos' Plague wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:No it was a joke but you should have seen Lems face....

This guy is an ass, I was definitely salty about having spent unnecessary money but when I searched for his imaginary site I was even more stable as Forgotten like to say.  Oh man, am I ready to make bread out of Moose's character's bones.

Mhm, moose bread.

View user profile

116 Re: Character alignment on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:53 pm

Shocked

View user profile

117 Re: Character alignment on Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:27 pm

this Moose welcome, if your able to poke fun at our dm and it was funny you earned enuf points to be in the cool club. lol

View user profile

118 Re: Character alignment on Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:28 pm

Forgotten Whisper wrote:this Moose welcome, if your able to poke fun at our dm and it was funny you earned enuf points to be in the cool club. lol

Don't encourage him...


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

119 Re: Character alignment on Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:55 pm

Chaos' Plague wrote:
Forgotten Whisper wrote:this Moose welcome, if your able to poke fun at our dm and it was funny you earned enuf points to be in the cool club. lol

Don't encourage him...

No New Friends

View user profile

120 Re: Character alignment on Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:58 pm

Is that little no in front of new friends supposed to be one of you cute illusions????

View user profile

121 Re: Character alignment on Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:59 pm

The Reality Tailor wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:
Forgotten Whisper wrote:this Moose welcome, if your able to poke fun at our dm and it was funny you earned enuf points to be in the cool club. lol

Don't encourage him...

No New Friends

I think he fits snug in the void of douchebaggery that Random left behind. lmao


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

122 Re: Character alignment on Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:00 pm

Malevolent Moose wrote:Is that little no in front of new friends supposed to be one of you cute illusions????

Only if you believe it.

View user profile

123 Re: Character alignment on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:15 pm

My book came in, crazy Castle Keeper tips and an entire section on Siege Engine rolls. Glad I made the purchase.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

124 Re: Character alignment on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:30 pm

Tips, hehe.

But cool, sounds like more terribles ahead for us.

View user profile

125 Re: Character alignment on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:46 pm

Actually a lot of it is encouraging CK(Castle keepers) to use the Siege Engine sparingly when possible. There is a section on high level players and abilities classes gain a level 13+, pretty cool stuff too. There is also a part about using the system for modern day and future settings.


_________________
Every great story seems to begin with a snake.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum