CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introducing: The Reunion Heroes

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:53 pm

So this week I take it that we're doing it on Sunday. However for future reference, if we're going to do Saturdays I may as well quit now, because Saturdays are never good. That's the day I make all my plans for my miniscule life.

View user profile

52 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:03 pm

Are we still shooting for Saturday(which gets that pesky Elf out of the way, Yay!) or Sunday? Saturday will usually be the best time for me (after work) but since Monday is a holiday I can pull a Sunday.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

53 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:09 pm

i think we should go for sunday since its a holiday on monday. it gives us all more time to play since we dont have to worry about work the next day. and we can start earlyer. so my vote is for sunday.

View user profile

54 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Allyne Valaren

For more than two hundred years Allyne and Fenryre Valaren trained among the Bow Masters of the elven Wild Hunt earning their place among that sacred order. They learned loyalty, commitment, and self-sacrifice as well as the way of the sword and arrow. It was a grueling ordeal both mentally and physically, pushing brother and sister to the limit. Like the reed, Allyne bent and persevered but Fenryre was like human metal and broke under the pressure. On their Night of Reflection, the night they were to contemplate their years of training before being inducted into The Wild Hunt, she fled. This was an act unforgivable, and act breaking both oaths and traditions, It was an act that tainted the Valaren name and destroyed any chance of one of their line joining any of the ten Elven Orders. In that moment Fenryre chose for herself and her brother.

Allyne was cast out and shunned by both family and those he had hoped to call brother. Embittered by his treatment and enraged by her betrayal Allyne set out to find his sister. It took 5 years before he finally found her tracks, but five years is nothing to an elf. Her trail led him to a different order, a secret order commanded by a charismatic and dangerous elf with dark plans for the realm. His name was Eiruohk, many called him The Mankiller as his ultimate goal was to cleanse the realm of all nonelven presence. He was a madman with an army at his beckon call. By his side was a beautiful warrior woman trained in the ways of The Wild Hunt. Allynne tried in vain to reach his sister but she was always out of his grasp and protected by Eiruohk's fanatics. Driven by a madness of his own he joined the warlord's ranks.

He bid his time waiting until his moment. And that moment came as Eiruohk's army laid siege to The School of The Five Elements. While fire rained down on the doomed elves Eiruohk planned his retreat and resurgence but the shaft of Allynne's arrow put an end to that particular madness forever. Driven insane by the death of her lover, Fenryre fell upon her brother with a fury. In the end Allynne Valaren returned to The Wild Hunt with both Eiruohk and his lover's heads. The Valaren name was cleared but Allynne 'Kinslayer' was refused entry for yet another taboo.

Many years he spent brooding over his fate within the kingdom of men before a chance to do something worthwhile presented itself. He might never join The Wild Hunt and serve the Ten Orders but he could serve the entire realm in finding The Tomes of Lyons.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

55 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:48 pm

Spoke to Darnell today and he wants us to play at his house this Sunday, any thoughts on this guys?

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

56 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:36 pm

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Spoke to Darnell today and he wants us to play at his house this Sunday, any thoughts on this guys?

i dont mind

View user profile

57 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:45 pm

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Spoke to Darnell today and he wants us to play at his house this Sunday, any thoughts on this guys?

If some form of mass transit is nearby, I don't really see an issue with it.

P.S.- Loved my bio Very Happy

Last edited by ThatDamnElf on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

58 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:45 pm

Does he live closer to me than Random, and is it a super religious vibe there?

Im good for Sunday, not Monday. My job does not honor holidays, except turkey day, Jesusmas and new years.

View user profile

59 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:32 am

so if we do decide to do it at my house you have to let me know by telephone cuz im rarely on this site. oh snap i got on the site lol. ok well let me know so i can let the missus know and she will stay at her moms house an extra night. we can then play as long as you guys want. the b46 is like 3 blocks away so for all you guys who live by pat youre good. and it takes you to the 3,4,a,c trains so if you need to take that its also good. so like i said just lemme know ahead of time and then we can work something out.

View user profile

60 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:48 pm

lancelot chamomile wrote:so if we do decide to do it at my house you have to let me know by telephone cuz im rarely on this site. oh snap i got on the site lol. ok well let me know so i can let the missus know and she will stay at her moms house an extra night. we can then play as long as you guys want. the b46 is like 3 blocks away so for all you guys who live by pat youre good. and it takes you to the 3,4,a,c trains so if you need to take that its also good. so like i said just lemme know ahead of time and then we can work something out.

where do you live darnell? and take the b46 to what stop?

View user profile

61 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:05 pm

or the A train to what stop

View user profile

62 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:19 pm

damn i was hoping you guys came by my place

and its funny the guy with the car want us to come to his place....

View user profile

63 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:48 pm

i vote corys unless he still lives in the hood then in that case, pats house it is

View user profile

64 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:22 pm

I vote Pat or Random because it is fairly easy for me to get home from there houses.

View user profile

65 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:30 pm

if yall want to do it at my house i need to know by friday so i can get some snacks and stuff i might even have food this time. but let me know where we going.

View user profile

66 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:29 am

I spoke with Darnell, we playing at my house if you guys don't mind coming to queen. If not I just gotta Leave early cuz I'm working this Monday

View user profile

67 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:23 am

i dont mind going to queens. were is it you live near by how can i get there.

View user profile

68 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:50 am

Random wrote:i dont mind going to queens. were is it you live near by how can i get there.

post address and directions

View user profile

69 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:02 pm

Wandering Omen wrote:
Random wrote:i dont mind going to queens. were is it you live near by how can i get there.

post address and directions

this is a public forum, text your address to avoid strangers and weirdos (other than us)

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

70 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:35 pm

Text sent

View user profile

71 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:02 pm

Oh snap. At work and on the website? Lets get it lol

View user profile

72 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:43 pm

*cricket cricket* no one cares darnel.

View user profile

73 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:58 pm

so weres the game updates. weres the dwarf so we can roleplay selling and buying or shit. weres the dwarf who going to tell us what our items are. come on lem get off your ass already

View user profile

74 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:03 am

Your the one who wanted to end it at such a cliff hanger.

View user profile

75 Re: Introducing: The Reunion Heroes on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:16 pm

i agree we could have moved on a little bit, but its all good we got time. i think we should do it this saturday or sunday but people have to voice their opinions.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum