CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brotherhood Reunited

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

So I'm at work right now with plenty to do on my plate but I am using an excel spreadsheet to keep track of experience expense. It's looking pretty sparse. I just really don't want to give too much experience, treasure, and power...

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly."
-Thomas Paine

Yet the stronger and more prepared you are the more crazy the challenges you may face... decisions, decisions.

You guys have also yet to tell me the kind of Challenges and Monsters you wish to face. Legendary, you ALWAYS have something to chime in. Powergame away!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Post on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:31 am  Drunk Flogger

Random wrote:how about this, a pack of regular humans and elves like ourself that actualy know how to fight in group with tacktics and all. show us what we should or could be doing in combat.

I tap two blue= Counterspell= he would reply with some comment around these lines; Each group is different and for your compostion thats something you have to figure out. Also, i have been using tactics in most of my fight hoping that you would eventually do the same "young spanish one".

I think i nailed it but, opinions and ratings people. 1/10-10/10

Post on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:07 pm  Random

okay young monkey man, first off just standing there and "pating out" is not a tactic. but to give you some credit there was only one time when we all worked togther and that was when gave us some time out of game to talk as we were getting our ass kicked, but i think we need and can me more tacticful in everycombat so we take alot less damage in small fights and then we can run threw the tower, granted we also need to solidify what ou role in the group is to beter do that.

Post on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:37 pm  Drunk Flogger

Random wrote:okay young monkey man, first off just standing there and "pating out" is not a tactic. but to give you some credit there was only one time when we all worked togther and that was when gave us some time out of game to talk as we were getting our ass kicked, but i think we need and can me more tacticful in everycombat so we take alot less damage in small fights and then we can run threw the tower, granted we also need to solidify what ou role in the group is to beter do that.

Thats fairly simple:
tank- me always in the front line Sean was offtank but he cant play for a while.
Healer- random/darnell you heal more out of a fight him while we are fighting.
Dps-khourie/alan....alan is a traitor and khourie is never awake.....
One thing i thought we was going to have but dont is Crowd controll we dont have any, we need some.
Utility- most likely chad when he starts playing.

with everyone playing their roles properly we should be fine but we have no consistant dmg dealers that we can rely on in game. i think that we can come up with some tactics but, it will change depending on what we fight. if we stick to our roles we should be fine. i will use my 2 min whenever things get to crazy so WE can strategize.

Post on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:56 pm  The Serpent

I'm looking for something strange to surprise you guys, works over! I'm going home!

Post on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:00 am  Leetin McBeatin

Random, thats just mean. It would Give Mr bubbles an excuses to rag on us.

Post on Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:57 pm  The Serpent

You guys ready to finish the fight against The Count of The Spire? I am, let those that are too weak burn in the fires of The Inferno!

Post on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:03 pm  Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:You guys ready to finish the fight against The Count of The Spire? I am, let those that are too weak burn in the fires of The Inferno!

i believe this guy is going to murder me but in the chance that it doesnt occur. it will be a riveting experince. fuk this guy....

Post on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:04 pm  Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:You guys ready to finish the fight against The Count of The Spire? I am, let those that are too weak burn in the fires of The Inferno!

i believe this guy is going to murder me but in the chance that it doesnt occur. it will be a riveting experince. fuk this guy....

Post on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:00 pm  Leetin McBeatin

In this game we need weeks of training to gain levels?

In tis case we will need to complete the whole tower before spending xp?

This guy looks hard. We need a strategy against te dragon shape. Lets tink on how we can nullify a burning flying dragon...with 3 heads.

Tink...Think...

Post on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:50 pm  Drunk Flogger

Leetin McBeatin wrote:In this game we need weeks of training to gain levels?

In tis case we will need to complete the whole tower before spending xp?

This guy looks hard. We need a strategy against te dragon shape. Lets tink on how we can nullify a burning flying dragon...with 3 heads.

Tink...Think...

the only thing i can think of is defeating him b4 he gets 3rd form, but how is the question.

Post on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:48 am  Leetin McBeatin

I dont tink thats an option. Each shape has a set HP....i tink.

Post on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:10 pm  The Serpent

What new challenges does the party want to face once they've done away with this lame ass Tar/Fire/Hydra?

I covered:
Bugs
Dwarves
Skeletons
Sharks
Dragons
Succubi
Giants
Gods
Demons

What more do you want, guys!? Is there no one else!

Post on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:58 pm  Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:What new challenges does the party want to face once they've done away with this lame ass Tar/Fire/Hydra?

I covered:
Bugs
Dwarves
Skeletons
Sharks
Dragons
Succubi
Giants
Gods
Demons

What more do you want, guys!? Is there no one else!

characters that would have some relevance to our characters, like i would love to fight a controlled version of my Great, great grandmother Fiona La'foire. the legendary duelist.

Post on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:54 pm  Leetin McBeatin

I always like horror and randomness.

How about another adventuring party with different or same agenda? Put a twist in it, maybe we see each other as a threat, or maybe a gas enter the chamber and we view others as demons!!

Post on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:38 pm  The Serpent

Tired...

Thanks to Darnell's Sacrifice I have almost filled my quota of requested monsters!

Bugs
Dwarves
Skeletons
Sharks
Dragons
Succubi
Giants
Gods
Demons
Lycanthrope

Post on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:19 pm  Random

goblins, knolls, beholders Smile spectors. midgets we fight giants all the time how about a midget that would be epic

Post on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:18 am  lancelot chamomile

i wanna fight the original land of the four chars

Post on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:15 pm  Drunk Flogger

i want to fight a beholder or even more dangerous a giant midget

Post on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:59 pm  The Serpent

When's a good time for the next game? Now that I've quit Duane Reade a few more options are available to us.

Post on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:21 pm  Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:When's a good time for the next game? Now that I've quit Duane Reade a few more options are available to us.
it doesnt matter to me as long as we have a place. im available as long as you give me a heads up.

Post on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:39 am  Random

so umm next saturday, my place

Post on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:24 pm  The Serpent

Isn't it Darnell's turn? In truth, I kind of want to play at Kings Games... not sure why though.

Post on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:41 pm  Random

i can do kings games as lon as is a saturday

Post on Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:01 pm  Drunk Flogger

kings games it is then, but why kings games? what day shall it be on? we have 1 for saturday and one for whenever.

Post on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:06 am  Leetin McBeatin

Sat is good for me too.

Yea why kings? We have been playing for years always compaining....I wish we all had a place to play......Now that everyone (Almost) is offering ... you say .... damb guys i wish we can play at kings games.

WHAT!!!

Post   Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum