CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brotherhood Reunited

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

So I'm at work right now with plenty to do on my plate but I am using an excel spreadsheet to keep track of experience expense. It's looking pretty sparse. I just really don't want to give too much experience, treasure, and power...

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly."
-Thomas Paine

Yet the stronger and more prepared you are the more crazy the challenges you may face... decisions, decisions.

You guys have also yet to tell me the kind of Challenges and Monsters you wish to face. Legendary, you ALWAYS have something to chime in. Powergame away!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Post on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:03 pm  The Serpent

Lmao, it was your idea. oops, I'm not sure why I thought Alan posted that but it was some good stuff. My mistake.

Post on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:15 pm  Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Lmao, it was your idea. oops, I'm not sure why I thought Alan posted that but it was some good stuff. My mistake.

My rage knows no boundry when it comes to you. The hulk is way underpowered, when it comes the level of destruction i will make, if i saw you at this moment

Post on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:15 pm  The Serpent

What? Good ideas, keep it up...

Oops, again, my mistake.

Post on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:30 pm  Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:What? Good ideas, keep it up...

Oops, again, my mistake.

You know we wouldnt be boyz if we didnt piss each other off.... i love you man .... No homo

Post on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:03 pm  Leetin McBeatin

The hulk cant be defeated but Solomon Grundy can! he just eventually come back.

Post on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:19 am  Drunk Flogger

Leetin McBeatin wrote:The hulk cant be defeated but Solomon Grundy can! he just eventually come back.
lol, glad to have you back man

Post on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:25 pm  The Serpent

Today is Thursday and we have a confirmed game Sunday. its time to start mapping and tweaking encounters! Any creatures you guys want or don't want to see?

Post on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:28 pm  Random

nothing that as a save or die, and nothing with instant kills. lol i would love for you to use goblins lol i know there wack as fuck but maybe you can make your own bad ass goblins lol

Post on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:30 pm  The Serpent

Lol, of course there will be goblins! What's a McMillan-Style sword and sorcery or medieval game without goblins? Not my game!

Post on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:32 pm  The Serpent

Even Demon Hunters have Goblins. They are called The Mountain People and are led by this awesome Half human/Half goblin spellcaster/fighter type. Goblins, are even in my post-apocalyptic games! RRRaAaawwwwW!

Post on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:13 pm  Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Even Demon Hunters have Goblins. They are called The Mountain People and are led by this awesome Half human/Half goblin spellcaster/fighter type. Goblins, are even in my post-apocalyptic games! RRRaAaawwwwW!

dont tell me you have senoir vorpal kickasso, i will quit right now. he is way too powerful for the lower floors. hmmm higher floors on the other hand.....

Post on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:27 pm  The Serpent

More like Complains About Names! Goblin Barbarians for the win!

Post on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:32 pm  Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:More like Complains About Names! Goblin Barbarians for the win!

i miss that manga, i think i read over 2oo chapters but i havent read it for a while. has it finished?

The Bubbling Dark wrote:More like Complains About Names! Goblin Barbarians for the win!

i miss that manga, i think i read over 2oo chapters but i havent read it for a while. has it finished?

Post on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:36 pm  The Serpent

You are aware that it's an American Web Comic, right? Not a manga...

Wandering One, you haven't answered the real questions. What monsters do you want to face or not face.

Post on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:24 pm  Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:You are aware that it's an American Web Comic, right? Not a manga...

Wandering One, you haven't answered the real questions. What monsters do you want to face or not face.

Ha either way im going to face them, just in which order. I would like to face nemesis from the resident evil series, Shadow from sonic adventures.Sasuke from naruto ( or orochimaru/ kabochimaru), akuma from streetfighter,virgil from DMC and last but not least Cell from DBZ.

Post on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:40 pm  Random

nah fuck all that Jace the plainswalker thats what i want to fight Smile

Post on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:07 pm  The Serpent

You guys want to fight some powerful antagonist but your characters aren't really at a level to fight most of them, plus I'm referring to nonBoss lvl monsters. The bosses have already been decided.

Post on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:12 pm  Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:You guys want to fight some powerful antagonist but your characters aren't really at a level to fight most of them, plus I'm referring to nonBoss lvl monsters. The bosses have already been decided.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, what about some sub bosses? you havent filled them in yet? for normal enemies im thinking for the lower floors, since we seen dwagar(i know i mis-spelled) how about the other underworld races like drow and stuff. Obviously not the el beasto beasto drow like drizt but some ok decent ones. you can also add this to the look and the feel of the areas we encounter like area's with magical darkness, stuff that would cause us to think ahead maybe panic a little. cause an encounter doesnt always have to be about who can do the most dmg. Think about that young bubble.

Post on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:07 pm  The Serpent

so, with an opportunity to face monsters you've never faced you want drow and darkness... again? Cool with me

Post on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:26 pm  Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:so, with an opportunity to face monsters you've never faced you want drow and darkness... again? Cool with me

im just going with the theme since your boss monsters were already in play, you know what would be cool... dopplegangers as regular monsters. i would like to fight a succubus, i love zombies to death but we have seen undead already so idk.

Post on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:00 am  Leetin McBeatin

How about we fight a dragon. A baby dragon. Maybe a baby of the guardian. This could be a small victory, but thing about the props.

YEA, we kill Dragons!! even if they just hatched out of their egg and.....yea. We Kill Dragons!!

Or-

A crazy powerful spell caster that misfires a spell and kills oneself in mid-combat. funny and still entertaining.

Post on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:21 am  Drunk Flogger

Leetin McBeatin wrote:How about we fight a dragon. A baby dragon. Maybe a baby of the guardian. This could be a small victory, but thing about the props.

YEA, we kill Dragons!! even if they just hatched out of their egg and.....yea. We Kill Dragons!!

Or-

A crazy powerful spell caster that misfires a spell and kills oneself in mid-combat. funny and still entertaining.

Everything you have written in the last 24 hrs have made me laugh, you sick sonofabitch.

Post on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:22 am  Random

how about this, a pack of regular humans and elves like ourself that actualy know how to fight in group with tacktics and all. show us what we should or could be doing in combat.

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum