CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kingdom

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

The Kingdom

Working on Character Sheets and items today... torn between set stats or rolling each character individually.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Post on Fri May 13, 2011 12:46 pm  Cambria

I was thinking if we all chip in, we could get a hotel room or something, but I don't know how that would go because no table...

Plus we are all BROKE!

Post on Fri May 13, 2011 12:52 pm  The Serpent

I'm just hoping we can pull it off. It'll be up to me to maintain the pace. I'm taking it as a personal and group challenge. No guts, no glory!

Challenge Accepted. afro

Post on Fri May 13, 2011 12:58 pm  Dark Shoo

Ummm where are we playing at?

Post on Fri May 13, 2011 1:11 pm  Cambria

Well, this may be the last time I roll dice for a really really long time, so I am going all out. Balls to the wall.

Question.... Have you rolled up some "Just in Case" characters in case someone dies? If not, what will we do if we die?

Post on Fri May 13, 2011 1:23 pm  The Serpent

Kings Games, as far as I know.

If people die and are willing to roll up lower level characters I'd be willing to work with them. I'm hoping no one has to die... Evil or Very Mad We'll see. Random, Lloyd, and Tony eat death a lot, might need to be careful.

Post on Fri May 13, 2011 1:28 pm  Cambria

....maybe a stone of regeneration wouldn't be such a bad idea for this...

How late can we play there?

Post on Fri May 13, 2011 1:31 pm  Dark Shoo

just to let you know there is gonna be a tourney going on

Post on Fri May 13, 2011 2:04 pm  Cambria

What other choice do we have?

Post on Fri May 13, 2011 3:21 pm  The Lycant

The stone of regen might be good. Especially since I'm a barbarian. I was thinking of going for the gusto, you know all out crazy in fights (if I don't slip up).

Post on Mon May 30, 2011 12:04 pm  The Serpent

Revamping 'The Lair of The Sea King', coming up with new treasure and doing some work on Demon Hunters

Post on Tue May 31, 2011 2:40 pm  The Serpent

Its starting to look like the only person interested in playing is Lycant and he can't play... sadness levels building.

Post on Tue May 31, 2011 3:26 pm  Cambria

There are a lot of us interested, but we've all be texting about it instead of posting.

Take your princess panties off and put on your big girl panties.

I tried to get everyone out yesterday, but yall are a bunch of fussy girls and act like I need to wip out my tit and breast feed you like babies and I don't mean that in a sexual way AT ALL.

We are all interested. So stop whining.

I know you will punish me in game for this.... But still. I get sick af the crying bitching in this group. I am more of a man about it than most of yall.

Post on Tue May 31, 2011 9:39 pm  Leetin McBeatin

Yea, what see said!

The Sea King, how fun.

For all of you who never received any updates; the next time we play will be a good moment to see every ones expressions when shiit is revealed.

also, were would we play if we do gather the Crows this weekend?

On a side thought, that DQ vampire campaign we played a Devry was pretty good. I was thinking about it yesterday.

Post on Tue May 31, 2011 10:14 pm  Random

I can make it, kinda but I don't know who else is gonna me able to make it.

Post on Tue May 31, 2011 11:06 pm  Cambria

Ok - so Khorie lectured me and Lem called me a bitch. Yeah, I know that I can be a bitch, but just say out loud what everyone else whispers to each other. Remember, a true friend stabs you in the front. I consider you all my friends on some level.... Even :: gasp :: Jose has grown on me. I'm just saying - my time in NY is short and I don't have time for people to be wishy washy. Let's get together, have some fun, and beat this shit till its raw and burning. cheers

I am DEFINITELY on for Saturday. If yall want to treck it to the Bronx so we can play as long as we want, you are all welcome in my home. I know Chad mentioned his new place, we could do that too. If all else fails, Kings Games. I will be able to afford it this weekend.

Let's do dis shit booooyyyzz!!

Post on Tue May 31, 2011 11:11 pm  Cambria

And if Saturday isn't good... Let's discuss other days.

Post on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:19 pm  The Lycant

For this coming week, the only days I'm available is Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday 6/9 and Friday 6/10. No promises after or before that.

Post on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:37 pm  Dark Shoo

What's the specifics for saturday?

Post on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:35 pm  The Serpent

Ogres seem of little to no match for the diminished Fellowship of the Horn. They near the peak of The southern mountains, The Horn of Asclepius is within their grasp. Are a bard, knight, cleric and wizard enough? More during the next break!

Post on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:07 pm  The Serpent

Minotaurs, goblins, more ogres as we get closer the goal feels so much further away. I wanted to do a lot of new things with this adventure. Strange new creatures, challenges not yet attempted I'm excited about pushing you guys. The Sea King awaits.

Post on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:04 am  Leetin McBeatin

I feel wee took HUGE SHORTCUT IN ASKING THE GOBLIN FOR DIECTIONS. grrr...caplocks...

Lets remember that we need to backtrack and open that door and also remember that there are at least 3 more Minitors lying around. Figure this is the last moment to explore before there is no turning back.

Post on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:25 pm  Talis of Stormfall

this adventure seems to be pretty engaging wish i was there tobe a part of it....

Post on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:22 pm  The Lycant

So... um... when is the next game?

Post on Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:55 pm  Leetin McBeatin

Its up to the dark bubbling one.

Post on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:33 pm  Talis of Stormfall

looks like this place is dead again...

Post   Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum