CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kingdom

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

The Kingdom

Working on Character Sheets and items today... torn between set stats or rolling each character individually.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Tue May 10, 2011 2:46 pm  Dark Shoo

Roll plz

Post on Tue May 10, 2011 3:37 pm  Talis of Stormfall

is it possible that we could roll our own stats and have everything else filled in on our character sheets...i dont kno about the others but rolling stats for me is a big part of my taking on the persona of my character drectly translating to how well i can role play as my pc. Call it sentimentality if you want but it would feel like i was playing for Sin in the land of the four, or Cyrus...sure i could roleplay the character to an extent but he just wouldnt be mine and i wouldnt connect as much 2 him...U understand were im coming from rite Bubbly?

Post on Tue May 10, 2011 5:12 pm  The Serpent

I'm not interested in waiting for people to roll their stats and post, most of you guys Don't post at all. Post rolls by 10pm tonight or you get the generics

Post on Tue May 10, 2011 7:20 pm  Leetin McBeatin

Can I have a say in were my stats are placed? My three primes would be -:> Wis, Dex, (Chr). placement of them are more important than the roll, that mainly helps me flesh out the toon.

Post on Tue May 10, 2011 8:17 pm  Legendary

The stats I rolled were (in descending order) 18, 17, 15, 13, 12, 9. That's without re-rolling 1's. The only number that changes that makes a difference was the 15 changes to 16. The other changes wouldn't increase any bonuses.

If we get to choose where the numbers go then I would like:
15(16)

Post on Tue May 10, 2011 8:19 pm  Legendary

Leetin McBeatin wrote:Can I have a say in were my stats are placed? My three primes would be -:> Wis, Dex, (Chr). placement of them are more important than the roll, that mainly helps me flesh out the toon.

Aw that sucks. The DM already put up the prime stats for your character...

Post on Tue May 10, 2011 11:52 pm  Leetin McBeatin

The man who is known as Legendary:

Funny. I just noticed that 5 minutes ago and posted it on the other thread. As my day in life progress I believe more and more in Jung's theory of the Collective unconscious.

Post on Wed May 11, 2011 12:40 am  The Serpent

Allergies are kicking my ass but I'm hard at work. I've even thrown in Full Plate and items I have never given... I already want to take them back but I'll leave them. Hope people actually show.

Post on Wed May 11, 2011 10:02 am  The Serpent

Character Sheets done, now to finish my maps and encounters

Post on Wed May 11, 2011 11:13 am  Leetin McBeatin

Cool!

Post on Wed May 11, 2011 4:13 pm  Talis of Stormfall

17,15,15,15,12,13 stats took me a while to find a d6 used i monopoly board

Post on Wed May 11, 2011 5:02 pm  The Serpent

Too late, Talis. Sorry

Post on Wed May 11, 2011 7:19 pm  The Serpent

Map is nearly finished. Final call for monsters, if you have a few request the longer you hold out the more likely you are to be too late.

Post on Wed May 11, 2011 8:35 pm  Legendary

I know everyone said no dragons, but how about dragonish creatures? Like Drakes or Worms. Or a race like the Slaad or Kobolds?
I saw that you had goblins and orcs, but I couldn't remember if you put the creatures that go well with them? Like bugbears, gnolls, hobgoblins, lizardfolk/scorpionfolk, and troglodytes.

I also saw you had ogres, but can't remember if you had giants, titans, or trolls there or not.

I always thought Dire animals were a good fight.

One last thing. What about something you don't normally use like Dinosaurs, or Golems/Inevitables, or Guardinals.

One more thing. What about a theme for the monsters. Like using mythical creatures like Chimeras, Hydras, Minotaurs, Monsters of Legend, and Sphinxes. Or you could go with something like hive creatures, Formain and Abeil jump to mind, or creatures that are stronger the more there are, like Yak Folk.

Post on Wed May 11, 2011 8:43 pm  The Serpent

I was merely posting the most common creatures but Dire Animals DID slip my mind. Dinosaurs might be an interesting addition...

(Legendary: Dinosaur) + (Hermes: Gargantuan Enemies)= Godzilla!!

Maybe ridden by Kobolds, lol.

Post on Thu May 12, 2011 12:32 am  Leetin McBeatin

Legendary had a good point and well thought out idea. I second it.

Post on Thu May 12, 2011 5:13 am  Talis of Stormfall

you kno there was no way that deadline you set bro im a night student here, so i got to skool from 4-12 at night, then i dont get home till like 2-3am...

Post on Thu May 12, 2011 11:40 am  The Serpent

Stop whining I know you have special needs. I don't discriminate against children with disability.

Post on Thu May 12, 2011 1:19 pm  Leetin McBeatin

Home at 2-3, then off to the Military and 8? Tough life. I bet your weekends are full of decadence and debauchery.

This game session is looking good. Two more days till game time.

Also, we all need to get there early to prove pansy body Danny wrong.

Post on Thu May 12, 2011 2:28 pm  Talis of Stormfall

CHild?! 2 words son............Nigga Beating............nuff sed

Post on Fri May 13, 2011 2:48 am  The Serpent

Its strange and exhilarating taking detailed notations about things I would normally create at the spur of the moment. I hope everyone plays but if I only get my four or five man/woman Dream Team I'll feel like the effort was not time wasted.

On a side note: What should be found in the generic Adventurer's Kit? I know what I would want, what about you guys who have had opportunity to PC far more often?

Post on Fri May 13, 2011 11:36 am  The Serpent

I find it mildly ironic that if we had played this weekend last I would have done everything off the top of my head yet with the extra week I've been spending hours rolling treasure, stating out opponents, drawing maps etc. Strangely, I gave up on doing this long ago because you guys never stick to the plan and always flee a challenge that can't be solved by killing it on the first two rounds of combat. That was years ago however, most of you guys have grown as roleplayers and we've acquired new blood. Must admit that I look forward to trying to do an entire adventure in one night.

If the need arises, who is available to finish things on Sunday (Random excluded because he's too cool now and Chad because he's going out of town)?

Post on Fri May 13, 2011 12:13 pm  Cambria

I wish there was a way that we could play later... As in all night like we used to (when I lived in Queens).

Post on Fri May 13, 2011 12:38 pm  The Serpent

I know, Sista Gurl, I know!

Post   Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum