CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kingdom and the Horn

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 11]

76 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Sun May 08, 2011 6:44 pm

Well, this just got awkward.

View user profile

77 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Sun May 08, 2011 7:25 pm

its no surprise everyone knew i might be coming, and besides wats a session without the person everyone hates being there to douchebag it up...can i have a toast? Cool

View user profile

78 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Sun May 08, 2011 9:12 pm

word thats aawsome i welcome both you and your step mother back, both of you together should be able to support a funny situation.

View user profile

79 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Sun May 08, 2011 10:54 pm

Well we are all just trying to have a great time and get some good roleplaying going. So everyone bring their 'A' game or Shaun will kill your character........j/k

View user profile

80 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Mon May 09, 2011 12:00 am

Of course Shoo has gotta come in with his, "Let's All Just Get Along" speech.

I won't be causing any situations, funny or otherwise. I just want to get some dice rolling in before I move. I am going to play nice. You know what they say, "Fake it 'till you make it."

Side note.... I might try to make some snacks. Any requests?

Last edited by Lyrah on Mon May 09, 2011 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

View user profile

81 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Mon May 09, 2011 12:14 am

thats the spirit i guess, do wat u gotta i wont be faking my feelings though for 2 very good reasons-
1. That just aint me and
2. To be honest i dont remember y you were mad in da first place

so with that being sed...theyll be no angst or awkwardness coming from me just the usual asshole roleplaying that im famous for. Very Happy

Last edited by Talis of Stormfall on Mon May 09, 2011 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : smiley face addition)

View user profile

82 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Mon May 09, 2011 12:27 am

Ok... Yall just let me know through FB or text if anything changes with the plan for next weekend. Cause I just lost my interest in the forum.

See yall next weekend.

View user profile

83 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Mon May 09, 2011 12:45 am

This should be interesting. I am curious to see who has grown as an individual and who hasn't

View user profile

84 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Mon May 09, 2011 1:59 am

So, like on Thurs or Fri I had a comment and it magically disappeared. Maybe it was edited or removed by the ADMIN, but I cant recall what it was about of why the edit. MY only thought is it must have been good. Too bad my memory fails me.

Shiiiit I go away for the weekend and miss some drama. Yea, that how we roll.

Glade to see that this session brought everyone back to play and posting. Yhooo-hooo!!

View user profile

85 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Mon May 09, 2011 5:23 am

Wenngal Mountainfist- Dwarf Barbarian, Tony the Tiger

The Mountainfist clan of The Guardian Mountains can boast no greater warrior than Wenngal. Goblins, kobolds, and orcs were no match for his family axe, known as Cleaving. He defeated The Beast of The Name So Fearsome That It Is Called Fluffy after four days and three nights of battle. He is the only member of the clan to ever enter Taliver, being five steps further than any other Mountainfist. It was during one of his few and colorful visits to the Tantarie capital that he met Aphrodite. Over a number of drinks, that would have killed a normal man, the two became fast friends. Together they terrorized hordes of goblins and an equall amount of ill-prepared barkeeps. Dwarves are notoriously stubborn and besides just because he wasn't employed by King Kaladon doesn't Wenngal would miss an opportunity to sample all the beer the kingdom could offer beside his beautiful companion.

Primary Weapon: Battle Axe*
Secondary Weapon: Sling

Prime Attributes: Dex, Con

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

86 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Mon May 09, 2011 6:20 am

you didnt miss any drama leetin just nessa being herself, she stopped talking to me because after i join the military she claims i stopped talking to her, so she doesnt want anything to do with me...Truth is around the time when i got out from boot camp, my lil cousin was killed in a hit and run accident, i stopped talking to everyone, family and friends alike, only thing i really did when i wasnt buzy working or goin to skool was play alot of wow which was an outlet for my grief...so if you played wow i talked to wen we played, other than that i didnt call or reach out to anyone not even my family. I know it sounds harsh but i blamed myself because i couldnt be there for them especially my lil sis who was extremely close to my cuz... I never told anessa that i was suffering from greif and asked khourie not to tell her because i knew if i did she would take on my problems and she would worry about me 2 much, or worse prolly cause me to break down because i would want to let out my feelings to her. Lord knows i couldnt afford to be that vulnerable in the enviroment im in rite now. But when i came home for christmas i tried to reach out to nessa but she didnt wanna hear it, she didnt want anything to do with me because she felt i had neglected her by not calling her and i didnt wants her to feel bad by throwing my cousins passing in her face or use that reason as a crux for my argument, it just didnt seem right. So i just ate her attacks and accepted that she didnt want to be my friend anymore. I just hope by writing this she could see that im not a total douchbag, just someone who was dealing with alot of pain at the time, someone who knows she has enuff problems of her own and just didnt want to add their own unto her pile. Truth be told i isolated myself so i wouldnt lose any friends, because i was very irritable and bitter durring that time, but it couldnt be helped i guess.

View user profile

87 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Mon May 09, 2011 10:06 am

Shit bro, I feel for you. I guess now that we are pouring out our sob stories. My mom died the Thursday before St patties day. Its been hard, not realizing the pain until you look back and realize that most of my sorrows were washed away behind a bottle. The pain will never go away, but we also need to move one.

I am using my mothers passing to push me to better places, he death is my inspiration.

Enough of this depressing stuff, this is a place of fun not a obituary or high school gossip room.

Hope everyone is doing good and am looking forward to this Saturday to see you all after the long hiatus.

View user profile

88 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

@Bubbling

You just had to throw in the sling... guess we're gonna see that silly throwing dance again Very Happy

Edit* how about when all the backgrounds are done, you put them in a separate area for easier reading?

Last edited by The Lycant on Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra thought, didn't want to make a new post.)

View user profile

89 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Mon May 09, 2011 11:38 am

thats bubbly for you gotta mix in the old with the new, some things will neva change...

View user profile

90 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Mon May 09, 2011 12:06 pm

and for everything else theres mastercard

View user profile

91 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Tue May 10, 2011 3:21 am

Micah of The Fist- Half-Elf,Lloyd

Once every century the monks of The School of The Fist allow one student that proves himself worthy entrance into the single room at the top of the ancient structure's single spire. Within that solitary and secluded room techniques secret and forbidden are taught to the greatest of their students. After years of training the changed student is no longer a pupil but a master of the most dangerous pugilist fighting style ever devised. The only living practitioner of 8-Points Destroyer is then sent into the world to begin a pilgrimage that would consume the rest of their life. The first leg of that journey has always been a visit to the king of the land with a gift from the school. It was while delivering that gift that Micah became aware of The Quest for The Horn and the next step in his journey.

Primary Weapon: Fist
Secondary Weapon: Katar

Prime Attribute: Dex, Con

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

92 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Tue May 10, 2011 3:57 am

Sir Dale Kaladine- Human Knight, Shaun

It is written within the royal archives is the trial of Prince Sebastian Kaladon in which the heir to the throne was stripped of his birthright due to accusations of dishonor and crimes against the crown. The crown prince was deprived of the family name but allowed a minor title and lands on the outskirts of the kingdom's borders. The Kaladine has devoted itself to restoration of its honor ever since. Leading campaigns against Tantarie's enemies is a right of passage for the young Kaladines as are ventures that place their lives in danger. The Kaladines are a fearless family known for their ability to convince men to follow. On hearing of his cousin Hermes's volunteering Dale could not stand by and wait for the kingdom to be saved. Some heroes are cut from the same cloth.

Primary Weapon: Heavy Flail
Secondary Weapon: Halberd

Prime Attributes: Str, Con, Cha

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

93 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Tue May 10, 2011 4:02 am

If anyone wants to make request Wednesday is the last day. Now that the cast of characters has been established I will start to mention the more common monsters of Tantarie as requested. I'm working on the character sheets so the longer people wait to mention magic or unique items they might like the less likely they are to appear. I hope people are actually reading these post because ignorance is not a valid excuse for not understanding the story thus far.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

94 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Tue May 10, 2011 4:58 am

Yo were my star at i aint got no magic* Dam...
Maybe a weapon that gets stronger by felling enemies...maybe it starts out at +1 but after slaying some badies in the fight it increases with each slaying until the conflict is over and it returns to a +1 weapon...
A weapon that gives back life on hit, would be nice to see aswell...
maybe an item that got stronger the closer you were to dying...say like if you were on 1 life it would give you +5 or sumshit but if you were like at full it would be like a +1 weapon depending on how much life you lost maybe +1 for every 10 health youve lost during that battle...oooooo name could its name could be like Scar or sumthing...

Definitely some elemental weapons and armors of Fire, Lightning, Ice, wind, earth, we dont get many of those... Icebrand, Flametongue, Diamond mail idk, cool shit if this is a one shot make it big...

In terms of monsters im traditional I want ogres orcs and giants...what better way to prove my greatness as Knight of Kaladine.

Last edited by Talis of Stormfall on Tue May 10, 2011 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

95 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Tue May 10, 2011 5:23 am

Talis of Stormfall wrote:Yo were my star at i aint got no magic* Dam...well i definitely want a weapon of Blood to show up that gives health on hit,
Maybe some elemental weapons or armors of Fire, LIghtning, Ice, wind, earth, we dont get many of those...

In terms of monsters i want ogres orcs and giants...what better way to prove my greatness as knight of Kaladine.

Everyone is starting with magic of some sort, those without magical weapons* will find their magic in other aspects. Don't fret.

As for monsters I'm building a list:
Zombies(Pat)
Ogres(Shaun)
Giants
Orcs
Dragons(Everybody, j/k!!)

Feel free to add to this list before Wednesday!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

96 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Tue May 10, 2011 11:15 am

I would like in terms of monsters something completely unique and original. Something you have never pulled before because you thought a) we couldnt handle it. b) you couldnt fit it in. c) whatever other reasons you might have. I'd personally like a challenge.

View user profile

97 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Tue May 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Magic:

Bag of holding
Some form of magical hooves for my horse
Twin Helms- a matching pair of helms that grants the wearer an additional +1 bonus to AC as well as allow the wearer to communicate with the other no matter the distances.
Ring of dark vision
Cape of flying

Monsters:

Something gargantuan in size.
Lycants

Do we get to roll our stats?

View user profile

98 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Tue May 10, 2011 2:44 pm

I would like an inhibitor. maybe something along the lines of my scythe being cursed, like a life drainer or not being able 2 be wielded by another.

View user profile

99 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Tue May 10, 2011 7:16 pm

A holy relic; maybe one earned through my life or granted due to the task at hand.

Thoughts would be obviously a two handed spear, or a cowl (like the one Leetin never found)

Idea's would be:

healing
extra spell memorization
Invisibility
Magic resistant
Closeness with Agragon....maybe a blessed item supposedly from Leetins hands or bless divinely by ones lord. it could grant something. any of the above or a gift usable "x" times per day or several gifts once per day?
A fire Elemental caused great harm, so, has true giants...they can be enemies of the religion.

I'm trying to blend the mythology of that campaign into this and am drawing a blank (it was years ago). Maybe you can surprise me? I want to have consistency...a theme.

Monsters? As long as they die I do not care. Well, always a fan of fiends or Githyanki. Hierarchy based societies.

View user profile

100 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Tue May 10, 2011 8:59 pm

The Bubbling Dark wrote:If anyone wants to make request Wednesday is the last day... I'm working on the character sheets so the longer people wait to mention magic or unique items they might like the less likely they are to appear.

Ok, so I know you're doing my magic weapon so I'll leave that to you, but something like the Sunblade put onto a Lucerne Hammer wouldn't be too bad Cool

As far as everything else is concerned I have a list of stuff that would be cool, and if you pick any of it, I wouldn't oppose:

Full Plate of Invulnerability/Celestial Armor (since I know you hate giving out full plate)
Ring of Sustenance*
Ring of Protection
Amulet of Natural Armor
Belt of Giants Strength
Boots of Speed
Heward's Handy Haversack*
Tablets instead of potions*

The ones with *'s next to them are the ones I'm most interested in. If you would like to know why I can post the reasons here, but I'm sure you'll know why when you look at what they are lol!

Also I think you can see a pattern brewing up with the items I posted, huh? afro

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum