CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kingdom and the Horn

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

201 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:26 am

Marechek Whatlay- Human Cleric, Lem

When the call came to The Fellowship of The Horn to once again adventure in the name of The Kingdom Father Duncan was ecstatic. He yearned to stretch his old bones and spread the word of Argragon once more. Alas his time had come and gone. The Priesthood of The Natherine saw Duncan as a treasure not to be risked exploring the unknown. There was no question whether The Fellowship would need spiritual guidance so in order to fill that gap, and appease The Kaladons, a young up and coming priest named Whatlay was sent in Duncan's stead. Being Kingsley's protege taught Marechek a great many things hopefully survival proves one of them. With big and experienced boots to fill he joined The Fellowship with something to prove.

Primary Weapon: Long Bow
Secondary Weapon: Dagger

Prime Attributes: Dex, Int, Wis

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

202 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:59 pm

hahaha lem already broke rule number one in pcing with us...dont lesson to random

View user profile

203 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:01 pm

and i well be able to make it just let me know what time and were at, i vote at chads house with the racist white people just because it would be funny lol and i can bribe the DM with beer at his house.

View user profile

204 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:05 pm

I would like to come but I don't know how to get there. Unless there is a change in plan for kg... On top of that I have to find out my schedule for that week. Even if I have Sunday off, I have had a trend of opening on Monday (for 7 AM) so I still may not be able to come.

View user profile

205 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Not sure were we will play.

When? the usual 1:00

Random....WTF was Lems rule number 1???

"Dont Lesson to Random" ??

If we play by me it will be in Forest Hills, queens.

View user profile

206 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:13 am

okay i think we need to decide on were we are going to be playing, it don't matter to me its an hour in any direction, I'm guessing its going to be at kings games but i just want to make sure were are all on the same page here, and i think the DM might want to know whose gonna be able to make it and whose not, if its only gonna be a few of us then we should do it at chads place its, its gonna be alot then kings games, i know i can make it I'm pretty sure lem is gonna make it (with lance), not sure about khourie he was weird work hours, don't know if kitty can make it (don't think well notice if hes there or not anyway, roleplaying wise), pat is pat (don't need to say more), alan is coming he said (but he doesn't realise no one really like him and we are just humoring him) jose don't like hanging out with us NY folks no more, and i think that's it if i missed anyone its because u don't really matter and u shouldn't be reading this anyways.

View user profile

207 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:05 pm

dont forget about me im chitown so i cant make it lol

View user profile

208 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Random! HAAA!!

Lets play at Kings, everyone knows were it is and familiarity increases the chances that people will come.

Head Count:

Yes:

. Kourie
. Random
. Lem
. That Damb Elf
. ?

Maybe:

. Lloyde
. Lance
. Tony De'Tigger
. Pat
. Legendary - man of disappearance

No:

. Shawn

Last edited by Leetin McBeatin on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Ppls status.)

View user profile

209 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:51 am

Lance and lloyd fall under maybe. Khourie is a yes.

Kings Games it is

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

210 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:44 am

Speaking of characters did terells character die the deathknell guy? He seemed like a sick character to roleplay, i hope he did him sum justice...
prolly not but he seemed like a character right up my alley...did he die in the campaign?

View user profile

211 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:53 pm

No, I think he played once or maybe twice. That was a sick character. Bro Terell even got into that guy. Then just like that he disappeared.

View user profile

212 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:47 am

New quest begins in 1 day. Will Sunday prove exciting and fun? Who will show? Who will survive? Only time will tell!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

213 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:26 am

it should be fun im kinda excited too, first time in a while i think

View user profile

214 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:20 am

I'm really not sure what to expect...

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

215 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:44 am

Day on Session one just ended today. We all started of slow due to the pikupu torney at Kings games. I still feel that a lot happened and progress took place.

A quick recap of the first 8 months that is still a build up pre-quill to Kingdoms for a Horn, part two in the Kingdoms series.

The party found themselves living different lives now that the lands have been cleansed of the great curse. The Crown Prince and Leader of the fellowship has been hard pressed with political pressure and finally learning a little on what is needed to be king. Noble Houses and great family along with the people all are asking for the Kings aid. After several month he decides on taking action in his own hands and gathers a group of heroes to cleans and rebuild the neighboring town of Frytag. The 4 months of planning and three months of journeying has finally paid off for the prince. The Great Dwarven Priest Hero returned successfully aided by the Princes most trusted guard, and 5 priests of the Natherine religion.

The town of Frytag has been secured, rebuilt. The people are cheering, progress is at hand. The people are cheering!!

Last edited by Leetin McBeatin on Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Frytag)

View user profile

216 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:09 am

Town: Frytag- SAVED!

In the name of Prince Hermes Kaladon, of course,

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

217 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:13 pm

Ok everyone, so far the adventure takes place 7 months after the heroes became legends by saving the lands of the most dreaded curse to ever inflict this most prosperous continent.

Last session everyone had a bunch of ideas and strategies to help develop their characters growth in and out of the game; great ROLEplaying everyone.

Some events of note are:

Darnells character the Stone has been promoted to the princes personal bodyguard and protector. As his first act in this new position a small and loyal group of soldiers were elevated in rank, pay and training. They were granted a name and crest by royal decree.

What has seven months done to this platoon? Through intense a arduous training they are on the path of an elite fighting unit. All those hours of Jungle and night training are paying off. Several of the men have even entered competitions and won some awards, standings and respect within the Kings Army.

The actions of the Great Prince are held in High regard and the people always look up to their new found Hero. what has been transpiring since the curse? The people stand by idly waiting for the king to take action in preserving the land its people and it customs. since the 7 months many of the survivors have been transplanted to the Capital city for the good of the land. The walls can no longer contain them and the streets are flood with Refugees from serfs to nobles. Just outs side the walls small but growing refugee camps sprout up and the people are waiting for their new homes.

The prince looks up this with disgust and decides to take action. His idea is controversial and slow moving at first; the act that would later be know as "The Princes secret plan" slowly takes life and months of preparation has lead to a great success. Only a select few of the princes trusted were involved in this great odyssey, and upon its success the land was joyously informed that The future king cares and will help regardless of the circumstances. Another great act, another great success.

The crumbling town of Frytag has been cleansed of the Jargo the bandit princes influence. Prince against prince. The once great town is under a massive reconstruction project and the people wait to see who will be chosen as the first to repopulate the land.

The stories go on! What of the great house of Boulderfist, the two heroes who are credited with saving the princes life and their new acquisition of the Great Hall in one of the most prestigious sections of the city? The stories say they were also present in the great battle of Frytag. Rumor has it that the Dwarven Cleric; direct descendant of the great Mak'Braag Boulderfist and founder of the Dwarven house has struck the final blow against the false prince of thieves.

Slowly the rumors of the Natherine presence in the city are being noted by the people; why the strong religious presence of a dying religion in their city walls. After many a month the people look suspiciously and others just don't care. Regardless the people talk and ask why?

BLAZINGTON!! this is the first time in the history of this great Kingdom that the name was cheered. Brixx Blazington One of the Fellowship of the Horn advisor to the prince has been granted a great title an honor so great that many look upon him, many wait and many more are suspicious. Quickly he jumps into the role and takes on his new found responsibilities with great honor and pride. He is credited as one of the ocistrators of the Frytag event. Many stare in stock at his deeds. What does the future hold for this family, will the reputation that took hundreds of years to build change through the the acts of just one?

---

Now my question is when do you all want to do this next. Pick a Sunday any Sunday and my time is yours.

View user profile

218 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:32 pm

I'm not sure if I can play this Sunday ill find out tomrrow if I can or not

View user profile

219 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:44 pm

I should know tomorrow or Friday if this Sunday is available.

Last edited by The Lycant on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too vague)

View user profile

220 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:20 pm

Not sure that I can make it but if the group can all play I'll make a valiant effort to try.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

221 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:02 am

Like I said any Sunday or any decided day is cool with me.

View user profile

222 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:59 am

Sorry y'all but I can't make it on Sunday I have to work.

View user profile

223 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:34 pm

i dont know about everyone else but hows monday for everyone else, besides me having to work we well be dealing with the aftermath of a hurricane and we dont know how bad its gonna be

View user profile

224 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Well, no matter whether we get wrecked by the hurricane or not, I won't be available till Thursday. I was originally scheduled to work from Sunday to Wednesday for next week. With the storm coming, I'm now off tomorrow and Sunday with a possibility of Monday being a clean up day. If I had the space for shelter, I would invite everyone I could fit for a Survival weekend of Role Playing. Oh well...

View user profile

225 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:17 am

Fuck it!!! Lets do a survival weekend!!! my place.

No one is working on Sunday or Monday!

Two couches..actually three couches. a sleeping bag and plenty of space. My place makes Anessa's look like a closet.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum