CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kingdom and the Horn

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 11]

101 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Tue May 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Funny that I just read my profile again and noticed that you already placed my primes.

Prime Attributes: Con, Wis, Cha

I can dig it especially since two out of three are preferred by me anyway.

Ohh, What time do we gather at Saturday? Earlier the better!!

View user profile

102 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed May 11, 2011 12:37 am

I'm shooting for 12pm, maybe earlier depending on when I get home Friday. I've done everyone except for the Rogue, Monk, Barbarian, and Knight #2. I've been taking item suggestions to heart but I can't pretend not to be magically a miser. I'm looking forward to Saturday. I think we can all have fun.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

103 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed May 11, 2011 10:43 am

I onow I'm late on the magic and monster sugestion, well now that I really think about it all I'm not really that into the whole role playing thing I mean don't get me wrong ill roleplay to my fullest (witch isn't much) but I'm more looking foward to see ya and hanging out with ya again it could have been roleplaying like this or us just chillin at a mcdonalds or something its all the same to me. I don't know if its just me but my life has really turned around since I stoped roleplaying my mind is clear to think about other things and have fun in other ways I would really like to try with ya to hang out in a more social matter like going to a bar or a pool hall or something other then kings games. I know what ya are going to say "this dudes gay" but fuck ya you are all my boyz and I really think there's more to life then just these games. Sorry about the garmmer and spelling fuck ya I'm still a spic. As for the magic item I trust lem can give me something he knows fits my asshole personality. See ya on saturday

View user profile

104 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed May 11, 2011 10:59 am

Random wrote:I onow I'm late on the magic and monster sugestion, well now that I really think about it all I'm not really that into the whole role playing thing I mean don't get me wrong ill roleplay to my fullest (witch isn't much) but I'm more looking foward to see ya and hanging out with ya again it could have been roleplaying like this or us just chillin at a mcdonalds or something its all the same to me. I don't know if its just me but my life has really turned around since I stoped roleplaying my mind is clear to think about other things and have fun in other ways I would really like to try with ya to hang out in a more social matter like going to a bar or a pool hall or something other then kings games. I know what ya are going to say "this dudes gay" but fuck ya you are all my boyz and I really think there's more to life then just these games. Sorry about the garmmer and spelling fuck ya I'm still a spic. As for the magic item I trust lem can give me something he knows fits my asshole personality. See ya on saturday

You mad GAY................ Nah but you right man, we've been doing this for 4 yrs straight so It'll be cool to try something new sometimes. That why I'm trying to get this paintball thing going. No homo

View user profile

105 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed May 11, 2011 11:12 am

Randoms got some pusssa!

I hang at bars all the time. Either in Queens, Brooklyn and/or the city. Fuck this gay shit, woman go to bars all the time, bar tenders tend to be hot.

Has anyone ever heard of the beer garden? Its in Queens?? You name the time and place and I'm down.

View user profile

106 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed May 11, 2011 11:18 am

Yeah I've been there my cuzin lives in queens so I find my self over there all the time, and I know a lot of u guys don't drink but I can still hang out and not drink I mean a beer every now and again ain't gonna hurt ya remember kids we are grown ups now and sometimes it cool to act like one.

View user profile

107 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed May 11, 2011 12:01 pm

It sounds like you associate roleplaying with being a child, which is funny because only Khourie, Lloyd and Chad have had the chance to play while still young. Hanging sounds cool but your enlightenment sounds like the product of personal maturity not a lack of gaming.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

108 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed May 11, 2011 2:11 pm

Lyrah wrote:
Ok ok. In all seriousness, I don't think I should be able to create my own character it just sucks being limited to (now) a monk or a bard. I am an "in your face" kind of player. I like the be at the battles - fighting with either weapon or magic - front and center... "Not in the back meditating or singing songs of yesteryear."

That part is mad funny. Laughing lol!

View user profile

109 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed May 11, 2011 2:41 pm

gotta agree wit bubbly on this one, random if you feel that roleplaying is behind you,and no longer for you that is understandable..You prolly feel that way because uve always been embarassed to say that you go and roleplay to others outside the circle but i tell um straight up I play DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS or CASTLES AND CRUSADES!!! WHY!? because its fun as shit i actually use it to break ice sometimes or see how much a chick is really diggin me if she splits I aint mad son hoe gone be a hoe so i cant blame tammy...But on another note I am glad you matured and experience new things but for me its a pastime like playing basketball or video games i think ill be 50 and still rolling dice son...

View user profile

110 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed May 11, 2011 4:51 pm

Word Talis; except for the part when you tell people. Damb, I have been in conversations with people talking a rice and never once mentioned that I play. This is my think and all who know know and those who dont, need not know.

On the other hand It would be slick to use C&C as a pick up line that works.

View user profile

111 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed May 11, 2011 5:06 pm

Lian Brudda!! what you rolling up for saturday?

View user profile

112 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed May 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Nice fucking pic, Hermes/Shoo/MaxDPS

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

113 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed May 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Common creatures of Tantarie:

Goblins
Orcs
Gnolls
Orges(to the north)
Undead(to the south)

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

114 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed May 11, 2011 7:51 pm

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Nice fucking pic, Hermes/Shoo/MaxDPS

thank you good sir.

View user profile

115 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed May 11, 2011 9:58 pm

Ok - first - I am drinking so I cannot be held responsible for any typos or spelling errors or talk of vagina.

Yooooo Lian! Son!!! (You know I always be wanting to say "My Niggggggga!" But I am a white girl with a country accent so it makes me sound like I'm ready for white sheets and hangin rope. But I digress) Back to Lian. Yo, I thought you fell off. I'm glad I amused you enough to make you comment. I read it in my head with your accent... Made me enjoy it more.

Shaun - Yo, fuck you son. How you not gonna let me know that shit. How you gonna just let me think I'm shit to you and then I act like a complete CUNT. You should have let Khourie at least tell me you suffered a loss and couldn't deal with communication. I would have understood. You were my heart, son. It was like a knife to my chest getting blown off. Nobody missed you like I did. Not even your daddy, Khourie. Like I understand - but I hold grudges. Imma try to work on it.

Yall are a bunch of pussys (pussies??). Who the fuck cares what people think about you rolling dice. Don't be embarrassed. But as for chilling outside of role playing - I would love to do that before I move. Seriously. And... Two words.... Strip Club!

Lem - yeah - I see why you need me with Tony's background. In my tipsy state - I'm contemplating not letting my current mental state (unhinged) stop me from coming. But I'm warning you all - I been through some real hard shit in the past few weeks (james is a dick, ass, bitch, motherfucker, piece of shit... I could go on) so I'm on edge. Imma try to play nice but if I feel like stabbing someone, imma have to leave.

Oh... Yo - Khourie is mad tall. (He said I should say something nice about him)

Now - items I want:

A staff of pussy eating (HAAA! I had to say it)

No really:

To use the D&D bard!!!!!!

I don't have a PHB so I'm making up my own.

Banjo of Sleep (fucking bard - I was going to say harp, but banjo sounds so much better - when played correctly, puts enemies to sleep for designated period of time (to be rolled or determined by DM). Each type of enemy has their own song IE: percentage roll or something of the sort)

Cloak of Disguise Self (dark red preferably lol)

Ring of Persuasion - +3 to charisma checks.

Arcane scrolls - self explanatory

I would like to use a scimitar (magical of course)- I just love that weapon.

I wanted to put something huge and epic as my "Jose Request" - I was going to say a Horn of Healing/Hurting - D8 Roll - 15' Radius - can be used twice a day... Which is mad cool... But I don't want to ger carried away.....

And my last thought - yo - how am I gonna be around so many white people in WV. I don't even have any white friends here. DAMN! I'm gonna miss my brown peoples. Everyone is going to say "You talk black!". And I'm gonna say "Yo, I talk hood - get it right bitches." Then throw up the deuces.

Wow - I'm so tipsy!

I love you Shaun - you fucking asshole.

Oh... And Khourie got a mad deep voice too. I thought I better put in a second compliment just in case.

View user profile

116 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed May 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Lyrah wrote:Ok - first - I am drinking so I cannot be held responsible for any typos or spelling errors or talk of vagina.

Yooooo Lian! Son!!! (You know I always be wanting to say "My Niggggggga!" But I am a white girl with a country accent so it makes me sound like I'm ready for white sheets and hangin rope. But I digress) Back to Lian. Yo, I thought you fell off. I'm glad I amused you enough to make you comment. I read it in my head with your accent... Made me enjoy it more.

Shaun - Yo, fuck you son. How you not gonna let me know that shit. How you gonna just let me think I'm shit to you and then I act like a complete CUNT. You should have let Khourie at least tell me you suffered a loss and couldn't deal with communication. I would have understood. You were my heart, son. It was like a knife to my chest getting blown off. Nobody missed you like I did. Not even your daddy, Khourie. Like I understand - but I hold grudges. Imma try to work on it.

Yall are a bunch of pussys (pussies??). Who the fuck cares what people think about you rolling dice. Don't be embarrassed. But as for chilling outside of role playing - I would love to do that before I move. Seriously. And... Two words.... Strip Club!

Lem - yeah - I see why you need me with Tony's background. In my tipsy state - I'm contemplating not letting my current mental state (unhinged) stop me from coming. But I'm warning you all - I been through some real hard shit in the past few weeks (james is a dick, ass, bitch, motherfucker, piece of shit... I could go on) so I'm on edge. Imma try to play nice but if I feel like stabbing someone, imma have to leave.

Oh... Yo - Khourie is mad tall. (He said I should say something nice about him)

Now - items I want:

A staff of pussy eating (HAAA! I had to say it)

No really:

To use the D&D bard!!!!!!

I don't have a PHB so I'm making up my own.

Banjo of Sleep (fucking bard - I was going to say harp, but banjo sounds so much better - when played correctly, puts enemies to sleep for designated period of time (to be rolled or determined by DM). Each type of enemy has their own song IE: percentage roll or something of the sort)

Cloak of Disguise Self (dark red preferably lol)

Ring of Persuasion - +3 to charisma checks.

Arcane scrolls - self explanatory

I would like to use a scimitar (magical of course)- I just love that weapon.

I wanted to put something huge and epic as my "Jose Request" - I was going to say a Horn of Healing/Hurting - D8 Roll - 15' Radius - can be used twice a day... Which is mad cool... But I don't want to ger carried away.....

And my last thought - yo - how am I gonna be around so many white people in WV. I don't even have any white friends here. DAMN! I'm gonna miss my brown peoples. Everyone is going to say "You talk black!". And I'm gonna say "Yo, I talk hood - get it right bitches." Then throw up the deuces.

Wow - I'm so tipsy!

I love you Shaun - you fucking asshole.

Oh... And Khourie got a mad deep voice too. I thought I better put in a second compliment just in case.

...I got nothing.

View user profile

117 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed May 11, 2011 11:30 pm

I'm not trying to associate rolling dice with being a child I just think there more in life then this hobby we all have I know its fun and all but when all u do is think about roling dice, magic or wow I think there might be a problem. I know like many of us here roleplaying and magic messed up my collage days I cared more about playing games then I did my studys and that was my mistake, but there are also people like tony who couldn't find a job for at least a year plus he stops playing wow for like 2 months and then he finds himself a job if not two. I just think we should not take these games so serious I mean yeah its fun as fuck and yeah I still haven't told certin people close to me I roledice but that's just the way I am, I keep a lot of things privete from a lot of people not just roling dice. And it I really don't want to think that the only reason we hang out is because we just want to roleplay because the truth is we could all hang out at a strip club or something and have just as much fun if not more because there will be tities woot. I mean we've chilled with each other in cars and outside for hours just talkin shit about nothing and that's because we are all boys.anywayz I rambling like a drinkin lyriah see ya on Saturday bet ya a buck ill be the first one there u lazy fuckfaces.

View user profile

118 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Wed May 11, 2011 11:50 pm

Random wrote:I'm not trying to associate rolling dice with being a child I just think there more in life then this hobby we all have I know its fun and all but when all u do is think about roling dice, magic or wow I think there might be a problem. I know like many of us here roleplaying and magic messed up my collage days I cared more about playing games then I did my studys and that was my mistake, but there are also people like tony who couldn't find a job for at least a year plus he stops playing wow for like 2 months and then he finds himself a job if not two. I just think we should not take these games so serious I mean yeah its fun as fuck and yeah I still haven't told certin people close to me I roledice but that's just the way I am, I keep a lot of things privete from a lot of people not just roling dice. And it I really don't want to think that the only reason we hang out is because we just want to roleplay because the truth is we could all hang out at a strip club or something and have just as much fun if not more because there will be tities woot. I mean we've chilled with each other in cars and outside for hours just talkin shit about nothing and that's because we are all boys.anywayz I rambling like a drinkin lyriah see ya on Saturday bet ya a buck ill be the first one there u lazy fuckfaces.

Well said. You're probably still gay, lol. J/k.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

119 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Thu May 12, 2011 12:00 am

Lol u assholes keep changing ya names I kinda don't know who's who, bubbery dark might be ether pat or lem ether way if u think about it they look like the same person so I gusse it doesn't really matter. And u know what's funny when u posted up who was wat class I didn't see my name at first I was lookin for random and couldn't find it then I saw danny and was like oh yeah that's me I forgot.

View user profile

120 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Thu May 12, 2011 12:29 am

A lot to comment too. so, I will just agree.

Lyra your rant was long and funny and KI need to reread it to make any proper comment, so I not reading and
I hardly every make proper comments. Have fun girl, I can always do titties. We need to buy some huge cigars before the club.

Kourie. Yo, I missed you at work on Friday. Looks like I arrived a little after you left. I was f\going to North Carolina on US Air.

Dan/dom (danny/random) life is good and as long as you enjoy it who cares. Who dictates what right and wrong and cool. We all do as individuals. Live it up.

BubblesWald- Now that everyone background is posted, stats rolled, magic divided and all that...Whats a little history about our world?

Were are we
Is it a big kingdom or small
Population type, or style
What year is it
History

View user profile

121 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Thu May 12, 2011 1:01 am

Theres is a lot going right now. guess ill fly off the forum till sat or lem hits me up.

View user profile

122 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Thu May 12, 2011 1:18 am

Leetin McBeatin wrote:
BubblesWald- Now that everyone background is posted, stats rolled, magic divided and all that...Whats a little history about our world?

Were are we
Is it a big kingdom or small
Population type, or style
What year is it
History

The Kingdom of Tantarie sits at the center of a large continent. On its Eastern border is The Kingdom of Mogu-Binlash, a place of heavy Oriental influence. On its Western border is the Dwarven lands of Iron Gates. To the North is The Lake of Quish(Believed to have once been the Great Kingdom of Quish, consumed by a powerful but wild spell). The South is an unexplored mountainous region that none have attempted to document.

Of the three kingdoms Tantarie is larger than Mogu-Binlash but covers less land than Iron Gate. While not officially at war with the Mogu border skirmishes are fought constantly. The proletariat of the land are a quiet people happy with day to day existence of the peasant. The Gentry love war and conflict, they are the warrior descendants of the lost war crazed Quish. The land is a medieval place on the road to perpetual dark ages.

That's all that comes to mind tonight, tired, going to sleep.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

123 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Thu May 12, 2011 11:54 am

Wow!! I really should not drink!

View user profile

124 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Thu May 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Cool history.

Now is it common (Or common Knowledge) that the Gentry send expeditions to the lake to retrieve parts of their lost history? Also, this lake must be Massive?

The Mogu-Binlash share our border, do they also share our cities (and/or Vice Versa). Meaning how is immigration? Same with the Dwarves?

Why is the land called Iron Gates? Is the answer obvious? You stay out of our lands tall ones?

Is The Kingdom of Tantarie completely land locked besides the lake and are the tributaries to the open waters?

Also, if we also share these borders how much of their cultures exports make it here - Is it common, illegal contraband, the latest fad? Do Tantarieans walk around wearing Asian Jade jewelery wile wearing Dwarven fashions?

View user profile

125 Re: The Kingdom and the Horn on Thu May 12, 2011 2:21 pm

Leetin McBeatin wrote:Cool history.

Now is it common (Or common Knowledge) that the Gentry send expeditions to the lake to retrieve parts of their lost history? Also, this lake must be Massive?

The Mogu-Binlash share our border, do they also share our cities (and/or Vice Versa). Meaning how is immigration? Same with the Dwarves?

The Quishian connection is no secret but only the well educated would be aware(nobles, wizards, educated clergy, bards versed in ancient lore. The exploration of The Lake of Quish is too expensive for anything more than spiratic adventures.

The Moth desert acts as a natural buffer and the dwarves of Iron Gate keep their borders heavily guarded. Immagrants are distrusted but accepted.

Why is the land called Iron Gates? Is the answer obvious? You stay out of our lands tall ones?

Is The Kingdom of Tantarie completely land locked besides the lake and are the tributaries to the open waters?

Also, if we also share these borders how much of their cultures exports make it here - Is it common, illegal contraband, the latest fad? Do Tantarieans walk around wearing Asian Jade jewelery wile wearing Dwarven fashions?

Dwarves are Tantarie allies but no one's friend. They keep everyone except artisans and craftsmen out. They like good art, hate people. Tantarie maintains its identity despite the other cultures around it. It is not devoid of outside influence just resistant.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum