CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

halo reach

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 halo reach on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:24 am

im surprised there are no halo reach topics here. well until i am able to come back to the school i will be playing this game. my gamertag is Dementedaphid. hit me up and send me a request and i will add you. great game. i havent finished the story mode because the online options are way better. you can play story mode online, firefight which is like the gears of war equivolent to that other thing where your on teams and kill hordes of enemies. and then you have my all time favorite team slayer. even if you dont like team slayer and you wanna do something more objective like capture the flag. theres an option for that. dont like overshields and radar and wanna 1 shot someone. team swat is the game for you. only have 1 partner and wanna kill other teams of 2? multi team slayer is the game for you. and on top of that they have daily challenges that give you points to increase your rank faster. all you do is press start and go down to challenges and there you have it. some are fun and then some are kinda difficult. like not dying in an entire firefight match. obviously the harder the challenge the more points you get. well i hope to see you guys on there soon. im going to go hop on the game now.

P.S. If you assassinate someone from the back theres a new assassination animation which varies from stabbing them in their helmet to knocking them to the floor and snapping their neck. very cool lol

View user profile

2 Re: halo reach on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:24 pm

Reach Rules!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

3 Re: halo reach on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:45 pm

A message from the unofficial Nintendo representative of DeVry:

Just to let you know...

HALO SUCKS!!!

Oh how I miss those days! Smile

View user profile

4 Re: halo reach on Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:48 am

GTFO kitty. You dont come into this room and talk smack about my halo reach.

View user profile

5 Re: halo reach on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:52 am

But you know that is how I enter the room... Every day, first thing I usually say as I enter room 222...

Just to let you know...

HALO SUCKS!!!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

View user profile

6 Re: halo reach on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:17 am

I gave my boy money to buy it so we can play the campaign together and this douche goes and beats it without me. He gave me the money back but its the principle......anyway if yall wanna do the campain I'm down

View user profile

7 Re: halo reach on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Laura Phobos and I got on recently and had a good ol' time until Flow interrupted, j/k. Reach aas with every Halo before it provides a fun way to waste time with friends and family.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum