CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lords of the Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Lords of the Night on Mon May 17, 2010 1:20 pm

Does anyone remember this campaign. Gremlins creeping through the dank and dark sewers, street wars between tribes of shapeshifters and their vampiric masters! Let's not forget O'Keefe. Good times, good times...

View user profile

2 Re: Lords of the Night on Mon May 17, 2010 2:37 pm

This campaign was madd fun. Picking on Paul was the best lol. I would say this is my second favorite campaign right behind the original Land of the Four.

View user profile

3 Re: Lords of the Night on Mon May 17, 2010 3:48 pm

This was one of the better campaigns, more character driven than anything else... I see a partern. The games that are driven more by the player's deeds are more satisfying in the long run.

I would bring LotN back if I had a small dedicated group of people who wanted to roleplay instead of rollplay. Food for thought.

View user profile

4 Re: Lords of the Night on Tue May 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Damn is that a shot at me. Harsh!! We definitely need to bring Quigley back, he never got his rocket launcher.

View user profile

5 Re: Lords of the Night on Tue May 18, 2010 4:32 pm

I never understood what Quigmyster(Squiggly) needed with a canon bigger than he was. Planning on killing demon rabbits or shapeshifters?

View user profile

6 Re: Lords of the Night on Tue May 18, 2010 5:40 pm

He just wanted to blow shit up.

View user profile

7 Re: Lords of the Night on Wed May 19, 2010 12:25 pm

Gremlins are SATAN, that's why they lived underground. Evil little bastards...

lol

View user profile

8 Re: Lords of the Night on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:10 pm

Our two week return to Lords of the Night was very enjoyable, especially when Shoo's Dirty Sanchez stole Lancelot's father... good times.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

9 Re: Lords of the Night on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:34 am

And let's not forget Phobos' need to continually pull an Etipus(sure I spelled that wrong).

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

10 Re: Lords of the Night on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:16 pm

Thought we stopped b/c the wifey asked to?

That was MAD fun. We were just starting to get things rolling when it all ended.

Obviously the main character was ROFLCopter Jihad. His crippled fingerless hacker guy, that did stuff.......Random strikes again...haaaa

View user profile

11 Re: Lords of the Night on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:20 am

He was inconsequential, unimportant and yet probably the most prolific character from that storyline. What an idiot, lol.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

12 Re: Lords of the Night on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:31 am

im confused what did i do? "random strikes again?"

View user profile

13 Re: Lords of the Night on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:13 pm

You were the kickboxer thug who paid the homeless $20 to throw him in the garbage.

View user profile

14 Re: Lords of the Night on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:24 pm

OHHHH okay i remmebr i didnt know who jihad was, he was the nutsless fingerless brainless arab who we had play just so we can take out or PC frustrations out on, if u ever wanted to kill a pc just play with the arab and u got ur wish

View user profile

15 Re: Lords of the Night on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:49 am

You are a beast, terrible and relentless... he was Haitian, we called him Arab because it was funny. He played like an ass but you treated him worse than Darnell, Alan... any of us. Lol, you are one crazy bastard.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

16 O'Keefe's Speaks on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:18 am

Yo' my homeys!!! Wat UP!!!... How can a man (WOLF) of my promonance, importance and smooth skill with the Ho's be left out of this conversation. Obviously someones looking to get shot....

When you boys get real about throwin down and delivering some real beat downs let this ex-seal in on the action. L8TR.

View user profile

17 Re: Lords of the Night on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Haa. Nice to hear from you.

View user profile

18 Wishing I could play on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:23 am

O'Keefe bays at the full moon. He leads a mixed pack now, humans and lycanthropes both. Still he misses his friends from so long ago and so far away. In his heart he knows this is his world now. His life is a curse with... Uhh, the air is pregnant with the scent. His woman, his mate her time is coming upon her. No longer is there time too remember the past, it is lost. A smile awakens his mind to his duty. As Alpha, as Lord he must sire a son....Yes a curse this is, a curse with benefits.

View user profile

19 Re: Lords of the Night on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:23 pm

zulugm1 wrote:O'Keefe bays at the full moon. He leads a mixed pack now, humans and lycanthropes both. Still he misses his friends from so long ago and so far away. In his heart he knows this is his world now. His life is a curse with... Uhh, the air is pregnant with the scent. His woman, his mate her time is coming upon her. No longer is there time too remember the past, it is lost. A smile awakens his mind to his duty. As Alpha, as Lord he must sire a son....Yes a curse this is, a curse with benefits.

That was crazy when the party was sent back in time and you guys were stuck in the town plagued by werewolves. You guys let Thom's character be capture and gave up on the campaign. Little did you guys know that Thom and I had continued to roleplay thinking you guys would be willing to continue. He was turned into a werewolf and given command of troops who's purpose it was to kill the defenders of that town. He had planned to attack and then double cross his new masters and lead you guys to victory... if only you guys had stuck it out.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum