CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dead Rising 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dead Rising 2 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:01 am

So, I bought this game and like a proper nerd I had to download all the stupid content. After all me DL's I started to play this game through DeadRising 2: Element Zero

This shit kinda sucked. The whole mini game is timed and you have soo much to do and the time given is not enough.

So, like a proper nerd I read the Walkthrough. Supposedly the everything from this add on carries over to the full game.

Time will tell.

View user profile

2 Re: Dead Rising 2 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:58 am

Another game my boy loves that i cant get into. it just seems like you just run around hacking up zombies all day....thats it

View user profile

3 Re: Dead Rising 2 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:13 pm

What this Game is really good.... for the first 15 min. after you found every entertaining way to kill a zombie, it almost like you become one... TOTALLY MINDLESS! I wished i could have told you not to invest any money into that game. Sorry for Your Loss!

View user profile

4 Re: Dead Rising 2 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:08 pm

ehh, it happens.

View user profile

5 Re: Dead Rising 2 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:44 pm

that game is ass. from the commercials, it don't seem to be makin any sense. as sinn said all u do is drive around or run around jus killin zombies. do the zombies even form a threat to u. it seemed only a few zombies made sense.

View user profile

6 Re: Dead Rising 2 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:26 am

Not sure. Maybe the game has some boss zombies? I only played the add-on soo far.

One thing, if the game is always timed, it will get annoying.

View user profile

7 Re: Dead Rising 2 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:01 pm

Well let us no the progression of the game and maybe we can make a final assumption on it. So which special outfit did u get wit it, the ninja outfit or the ny one(I think they were doin that too).

View user profile

8 Re: Dead Rising 2 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:49 pm

Nope from what I've seen there are no boss zombies. The bosses are just survivors who have gona mad and wants to kill everybody

View user profile

9 Re: Dead Rising 2 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:11 pm

The outfits come with a pre-order. No new clothes for me.

Ohh, the crazies are boss's!

I was given some special missions from survivors who either join you or run to your safe house. The twist is your daughter. She was bitten by a zombie and every 12 hours she needs a special drug. Obviously the drug is hard to find and if she dies ... you LOOSE.

I guess that is supposed to add to the difficulty factor, but imagine playing the game for 10 hours straight and then you forget to feed the bitch....GAME OVER...

Also, I still have not played the game. Maybe this Sunday I will have some free time.

View user profile

10 Re: Dead Rising 2 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:25 pm

so, i played this game a couple more times after my last post. Guess what; I sold it back to gamestop.

The game sucked, and was very repetitive.

View user profile

11 Re: Dead Rising 2 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:43 am

Lmao. Told u

View user profile

12 Re: Dead Rising 2 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:20 am

funny

View user profile

13 Re: Dead Rising 2 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:06 pm

waste of money now i think you should invest in castlevania it looks pretty good. i have only played ot for maybe two or three hours, but i had alot of fun and the visuals were pretty impresive.

View user profile

14 Re: Dead Rising 2 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:48 pm

My money is being saved for StarWars Force unleashed, then Fabe 3.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum