CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CnC: Teufling

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CnC: Teufling on Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:58 pm

Teufling(Tiefling)

Dex: +2
Int: +2
Cha: -2

SIZE: Medium

INCREASED XP: 10%

UNSETTLING APPEARANCE: Teufling bear a disturbing similarity to there infernal ancestors that many find shocking. Traits such as demon horns, red smoldering eyes and cloven hooves are very common amongst the race. These strange features tell of their tainted blood and gives them an edge in any staring contest. Teufling gain a +2 bonus to all Intimidation rolls and +2 penalty on reaction roll when dealing with good characters.

INFRAVISION: Another gift of their twisted bloodline, Teufling are able to see in complete darkness the heat signitures of their surroundings for up to 60'.

ELEMENTAL RESISTANCE: Teuflings recieve a +2 bonus to saves involving cold, fire and electricity.

UNSHAKING: The dark blood within make the teufling harder to frighten. Teufling have a +2 bonus to saves against fear effects.

DEVIL'S ADVOCATE: Teufling bare a healthy portion of the inherent wickedness that permiates The Nine Hells and though not devils themselves have developed a nack for dealing with their ilk. Teuflings recieve a -2 bonus to reaction rolls when dealing with Lawful Evil Extraplanars.

DARKNESS: Teufling may create a globe of Darkness like the spell once a day as a spell-like ability.

LANGUAGES: Common, Infernal, Abyssal, undercommon

Last edited by The Great Gromwold on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : At Dark Shoo's request)

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

2 Re: CnC: Teufling on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:20 pm

I like it but the 20% seems like too much I would say 10%

View user profile

3 Re: CnC: Teufling on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:50 pm

i know im Spanish but is it Teufling or tiefling or are they the same thing like tomato and tamato idk just asking

View user profile

4 Re: CnC: Teufling on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:01 pm

I think Devils a Demons get Darkvision, not infra-vision? I might be wrong.

This was always an interesting race to play..never played one, but imagined.

View user profile

5 Re: CnC: Teufling on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:22 pm

During my rearch of the 3.5 Tiefling...

Wikipedia wrote:The name "Tiefling" was coined by Wolfgang Baur, when original Planescape designer David "Zeb" Cook asked for a Germanic-sounding word for humans with fiendish blood. Baur derived the name from Teufel, or "Devil" in German.The direct translation of Tiefling, however, would be "deepling," since tief means "deep." A closer derivation from Teufel would be teufling.

I figure since its for our group I could take a little creative license and put the proper name.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

6 Re: CnC: Teufling on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:55 pm

Leetin McBeatin wrote:I think Devils a Demons get Darkvision, not infra-vision? I might be wrong.

In this game of C&C all creatures able to see in the dark have infra-vision no matter what kind of sight they actually have. It was made a rule by the DM to make it easier on everyone so we don't have to worry what kind of sight everything has.

View user profile

7 Re: CnC: Teufling on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:33 am

DM sounds awesome, very reasonable man. lol Cool

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

8 Re: CnC: Teufling on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:19 pm

Never heard of that rule.?

Not everyone is equal in reality, why so in fantasy? Dwarves live underground they should see ver very well. How many elves live underground for 1000 of years?

View user profile

9 Re: CnC: Teufling on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:42 am

It was in order to steamline and weed out the maddening bickering about special abilities and sights and game slowing silliness.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

10 Re: CnC: Teufling on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:27 pm

ok, Distance of view in home terrain is the key. Dwarves see better underground and elve see better in the woods.

View user profile

11 Re: CnC: Teufling on Wed May 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Such a stickler when it comes to your beloved Dwarves(can't imagine why... Laughing ). Would this race be cool for your 1st Age of The Dark Lords Campaign? A Teufling Wizard might be my next character.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

12 Re: CnC: Teufling on Thu May 10, 2012 11:13 pm

It would fit perfect. Im not to keen on the minor disadvantages and abundant advantages.

Dex: +2
Int: +2
Cha: -2
Wis: -2 *

ELEMENTAL RESISTANCE: Teuflings recieve a +2 bonus to saves involving cold, fire and electricity.

They should get some of the disadvantages pf Demons as well. Maybe the weakness to cold Iron....x2 dam

The Darkness is a sick ability and the 10% xp makes up for it.

View user profile

13 Re: CnC: Teufling on Fri May 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Sounds fair, so my next character will most likely be a Teufling Wizard or Illusionist... Maybe a duelist(check the class section).

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile

14 Re: CnC: Teufling on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:38 pm

ROAR!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum